©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Wow!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
592
0
0
Well I just had my blood pressure checked again,not good....I had a headache all day so after the shower I went down and had it checked...182 over 122 with a heart rate of 109 and checked it again after I ate...Then it went 179 over 105...I've been taking 2-25mg of g-pharm d-bol
1 in the morning and 1 at nite....It's only been5-6 days.....I just cancelled the anadrol....There's no way I can take that,I'll stroke out for sure...I'm going to try lower dose 5 mg d-bol....and definately b-p meds after tomorrow..Could the d-bol kick that quick?..I've also taken 2 shots since wednesday last week....I guess I'll have to have second thoughts with the clen too?
Big O
 
I wouldnt be doing steroids at all with a BP rating like that this early. If you still must cycle, i'd just do test only and thats it. Orals will make your BP skyrocket
 
Wolfy it's been less than a week...When I was a competitive power lifter I was always in the 200-210 over 140-155 after a 16 week cycle...I retained alot of water also....I have an appointment with the doc at 8:30 in the morning...I guess it's back to Norvasx for me.....
 
damn dude...

Damn! that sounds like it's getting pretty high bro! What was your blood pressure and heart rates before you started taking anything? Later -Lynch
 
big o said:
Wolfy it's been less than a week...When I was a competitive power lifter I was always in the 200-210 over 140-155 after a 16 week cycle...I retained alot of water also....I have an appointment with the doc at 8:30 in the morning...I guess it's back to Norvasx for me.....


you are also not the same age as you were back then either
 
My b-p has always been around 14-150 over 95-105 somewhere around there.....My better half frieked out yesterday...It was 182 over 122 the first time I took it...we went and ate and it came down quite a bit....156 over 96....I didn't feel thirsty all day and I didn't feel really hungry either....It's like I was speeding all day...Could it be because of dehydration and lack of food....I was running the electrical in a bathroom and I didn't have time to stop.....Could this be the reson for the sudden explosion of my b-p?