©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wtf is this world coming to???

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
The way I look at all this is that there will always be some crazies in the mix.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I honestly don't see any problem with it. It's not in a government building, it's not being forced on anyone any more than the cross in front of every church in the country is, and it's not breaking any laws that I can think of.

Religious freedom applies to all religions in this country, including the ones that you/we may find distasteful or abhorrent. So long as the separation of church and state is maintained, people should have the freedom to worship and idolize as they see fit. This is a perfect example of what freedom of religion truly means. If you truly believe in religious freedoms, you can hate what you think it stands for, but you should still support those people's right to believe it.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I was just telling people yesterday I feel like I fell asleep and woke up in the twilight zone....this is a different world now than what I grew up in...and I'm only turning 28 next month lol

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I was just telling people yesterday I feel like I fell asleep and woke up in the twilight zone....this is a different world now than what I grew up in...and I'm only turning 28 next month lol

Imagine what our parents generation thinks about todays world. No wonder my old man is pissed off about everything.lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Do a Google search there's all sorts of stuff on this. I didn't think it was real til actually saw all the news media reporting on it. Crazy to think that the local, state, federal government are allowing this, but sully has a point. I don't agree with it

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Do a Google search there's all sorts of stuff on this. I didn't think it was real til actually saw all the news media reporting on it. Crazy to think that the local, state, federal government are allowing this, but sully has a point. I don't agree with it

Yeah, I totally get that some people have a problem with. I personally don't understand any organized religion, including whatever that one is. But, I'd still stand up and fight if someone was having their right to practice their religion taken away from them. We all have the right to believe whatever stupid shit we choose to believe.

And in most ways, that shit is actually less crazy than Scientology.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
yeah ... is a mad mad world with organisation like this roaming free ... NAMBLA

If I'm being honest, I thought that was just something they made up for an episode of South Park. Had no idea it was a real thing until I saw that. Or, is it a real thing? The website looked kinda cheesy. Is that a real thing or just a really elaborate joke? Now u got me all kinds of fucked up!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If I'm being honest, I thought that was just something they made up for an episode of South Park. Had no idea it was a real thing until I saw that. Or, is it a real thing? The website looked kinda cheesy. Is that a real thing or just a really elaborate joke? Now u got me all kinds of fucked up!

Its real as fucked up as it may be. I've seen it on thw news as well as other shows

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age of consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors,[2][3] and campaigns for the release of all men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.[2][4] Some reports state that the group no longer has regular national meetings, and that as of the late 1990s, to avoid local police infiltration, the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered that there were 1,100 people on the rolls.[4] As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.[4]

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have something for this type of sic fuks.. I want that shit as far as possible from my family.
Lets see hmmm wedge... nah 9 iron? Nope right to the louisville.
Who has the time or energy to propel those thoughts / actions.
I had some kin start that misguided satanic talk etc. I "guided him"
hate that type shit.............. POISON.........T

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I can't even???!!!
My son's school-they had a gay politician talking to the little boys in separate classes about life
And a teacher telling the kids that there parents should vote for him and Our President
And I thought that was the end of the world
I am getting old man
My poor little ones

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's just anti-establishment, anti-religion imagery. It's an identity. Why gangs have colors/patches etc. There was a reason that the Nazi's had Hugo Boss make SS uniforms, and they were visually unique and powerful. It garners attention from the rest of society.

The upside down cross, baphomet, pentragram, it's nothing more than people looking for answers, expressing their anti-Christianity stance, and it gives forth an intimidating image.

Behind the image is just regular people trying to find their way in life, like everyone else. Maybe they're just a little more lost.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am a Christian and prefer to demonstrate it instead of talk about it and I do not have a real issue with it for a few reasons (although there are things I do take issue with other things). One, if we surpress one religion it opens the door to supress mine (although it seams like it's heading that way for Christianity) and if one acknowledges satan then they must recognize God. I can work with that.

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I am a Christian and prefer to demonstrate it instead of talk about it and I do not have a real issue with it for a few reasons (although there are things I do take issue with other things). One, if we surpress one religion it opens the door to supress mine (although it seams like it's heading that way for Christianity) and if one acknowledges satan then they must recognize God. I can work with that.

Hawk

"Preach, preach, preach the Gospel always! And if needed, use words."
-St. Francis of Assisi