©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Yikes! my anasci account has been deactivated!

Large1

New member
May 3, 2005
16
0
0
Helllpppp!
what is going on! i treid to log into my account today and it said that it has been deactivated. How do i reactivate it. I had alot of valuable information stored on the hushmail address. Please tell me my information ws not deleted.

please Help
large1
 
Anyone....Can someone just tell me how to reactivate my account? Is my information lost forever?
 
Im not sure exactly what you guys are meaning?
A differant User name? Or was it an anasci email or something?
 
I dont know. Look for BIGA here, he is the owner now.
It may be something that was dropped whn the old owner sold the board
But honestly I have no idea. goodluck though