©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Your favourite steroid

heavy

Registered User
Aug 6, 2004
909
0
0
[email protected]
I'd like to see which steroid is everyones favourite, out of what you have used. Personally, mine is tren. I get back pumps within the first 3 days, and it always kicks in hard...what a great drug!
 
Dbol.....i liked the pumps....it's like flinstones vitamins for grownups.
 
As a newbie Test Cypionate and Deca worked wonders for me....I might use the same next time, but only in larger amounts...with Dbol for the first 4 weeks...:)
 
any type of Test. Test is, and will always be the king of anabolic steroids
 
wolfyEVH said:
any type of Test. Test is, and will always be the king of anabolic steroids

What is this "Test" that you all speak so much about? j/k :wink2:
 
anavar is my favorite overall since everyone can use it, but for mass buliding nothing beats a nice run of anadrol with some igf :D
 
DragonRider said:
Someone has actually asked that question on this board before and they weren't J/K.

I wasn't joking either....lol. Well i guess that's why no question is a stupid question. ;)
 
I don't use the dbol, just test e, deca, and EQ

Theres no kick start so I use heavy doses up front.
 
Test Decanoate - Great all around test and it stays in the system longer than any other test. "When it works to make you a monster in the gym and in the bedroom it's gotta be on the top of the list".