©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



You're a meathead if...

You might be a meathead if you have sex with your girlfriend/wife in order to get better abs.....
 
mirrors

I think all that mirror checking is pretty fucking funny in the gym and during sex but that kinda narcisism is not something to be proud of. I think we all need to learn a little modesty--especially when pleasuring our women. I try not to look at myself any more than I have to.

How about you know you're a meathead when your wife's/gilrfriend's hands just aren't strong enough to give much of a massage when your muscles are sore?
 
Andrew You wrote "I try not to look at myself any more than I have to."
Well some guys, it seems, just have to. It's an honest to goodness obligation. LOL :D

Nitrateman
 
nitrates

Nitrateman said:
Andrew You wrote "I try not to look at myself any more than I have to."
Well some guys, it seems, just have to. It's an honest to goodness obligation. LOL :D

Nitrateman

Hey Nitrate, that's cool that you like yourself in the mirror but don't let the women seeing you adore yourself like that. I mean that is really funny because its so vain, right? I can think of lots of movies that get laughs from that very kind of vanity--like Prince Charming in Shrek. Arnold always had it but never loved himself in his movies.

Also, I have always liked your handle--Nitrateman. Does that mean you like hot dogs or some other nitrate rich food? Funny!
 
Andrew said:
Also, I have always liked your handle--Nitrateman. Does that mean you like hot dogs or some other nitrate rich food? Funny!



That would make me sodiuman or saltydawg

...or slimjim the meathead
 
Last edited:
Andrew said:
Hey Nitrate, that's cool that you like yourself in the mirror but don't let the women seeing you adore yourself like that. I mean that is really funny because its so vain, right?

Okay Andrew... what self respecting meathead doesn't like looking at himself all the time? And hell you don't look better than when you're having sex so why not just look??

So your issue with not wanting your woman to see you admire yourself during sex... that's what blindfolds are for.
1. She'll think it's kinky and get really hot
2. You can take your time seeing if you're getting a good bicep pump while holding her hips up.

It blindfolds are too 'out there' then there's always the camcorder...