©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2013 Log- Time to Mutate

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Today I done Chest, Shoulders and Tri-ceps...

Warm up
Flat Barbell Press... 5 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight each set.
Incline DB Press... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight.
Chest Dips... 1 set to failure straight after last set of above.
Hammer Strength Chest Press... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going upto 75kg either side. The 1 drop set starting at 5 plates (15kg plates) dropping down 1 plate each time fot 10 reps until I got about 20 or so reps with 1 plate either side.
Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 3 sets of 40 reps.
Tri-cep Extensions... 2 sets of 25 reps
One arm tricep pulldowns (underhand)... 2 sets of 20 reps each side
Cable Rope Tri-cep Extensions... 5 sets of approx 15 reps
5 mins of abs (mainly knee raises)

Have a good day everyone. Should be back in the gym on Wed :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained with Barbie and we done back and bi-ceps...

Back Extensions... 5 sets of approx 20 reps going up in weight to warm up back.
Machine Pullovers... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight to full weight rack.
One Armed DB Row... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight.
Incline Bench DB Row (Hammer Grip)... 4 sets of approx 15 reps... barbie had to do these standing due to her massive boobies :D
Machine Pulldown... 4 sets of 15 reps with static hold on last set.
Cable Row... 1 set of approx 30 reps to failure.
Cable Bi-cep Curls... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Seated Incline Bench DB Curls... 4 sets of 15 reps
DB Hammer Curls... 1 drop set with 30kg for 12 reps, 20kg for about 12 reps, 10kg for over 25 reps.

I may go 2moro and do a few things... chest again. Reason being a big leg session with Barbie on Sat. Gonna try some more high rep leg pressing :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Saved myself for today and trained legs with Barbie for a good 1 hour 30 mins...

Back Extensions... 5 sets of approx 25 reps to warm up lower back.
Seated Calf Raises... 5 sets of approx 25 reps going up in weight.
Standing Bodyweight Calf Raise... straight after last set of the above done 100 reps using elevated platform in the gym.
Seated Leg Curl... 7 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight each set.
Leg Press... 7 sets of 30-40 reps going up in weight each set.
Final 8th set to complete failure with 6 plates a side for 55 reps.
Leg Extensions... A few sets to get upto full weight rack. Then 1 drop set with 4x10 reps at lowering weights and then very light weight for about 30 reps includinf partials.

Barbie actually recorded my 55 rep set of leg press so I will try and upload that in abit. First video ever done and not the best but might do a few more from time to time. Just thought it would be good for my log. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Finally managed to upload the video... took ages :eek:

It was actually 54 reps at 6 plates either side. Obviously nothing special but just from my workout today. My strength is actually down alot recently especially compared to when I was on dbol. ROM is fine but obviously not fully down but that is due to my fucked up lower back as many will know about. If I go lower I am in agony afterwards. Here you go....

kevin 169 - YouTube

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looks like you are putting in the work. Good video, you should keep making them to show your progress!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looks like you are putting in the work. Good video, you should keep making them to show your progress!

Thanks matey :) Did you embed the video so it shows up in my post? If so thanks alot :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Elvia , Thanks for vid . Work it ! You are being smart with the leg presses.
Only time I've been really hurt was from very heavy leg presses feet low
going way too deep(gready dumbass). Almost pushed a femur out of my hip a couple years back.
Took forever to heal. T

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Elvia , Thanks for vid . Work it ! You are being smart with the leg presses.
Only time I've been really hurt was from very heavy leg presses feet low
going way too deep(gready dumbass). Almost pushed a femur out of my hip a couple years back.
Took forever to heal. T

I did do more than double the weight the other week though and was fine. I just have to be careful with big weights. I used to go far too low on leg press and have injured my lower back doing that. It was after aI had first injured it bad and was out for about a month. It's so bad now I wouldn't even risk it. Fact is after a heavy or high rep (or both) leg press set at that depth my quads are destroyed and so pumped so I know it is hitting them well.

Yeah going too low on the platform would destroy my knees. But it can hit the quads well so I do incorporate that stance but with light weight. I like do use say 4 plates a sider and do 20 reps with about 10-20 secs rest and again and again with a different foot position every set (everywhere on the platform). After about 10 sets of 20 reps my legs quads are destroyed at all angles and it only takes 10 mins or so :D

Thanks for your encouragement matey it means a lot :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Forgot to mention I done Chest, Shoulders and Tri-ceps the other day...

Warm up with db's
Flat Barbell Press... 5 sets of 25- 8 reps going up in weight
Hammer Grip DB Press... 4 sets of 20-12 reps
Pec Deck... 5 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight
DB Shrugs... 2 sets of 30 reps
Seated Hammer Grip DB Shoulder Press... 2 sets of 20 reps
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 5 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight to 120kg.
Cable Rope Tri-cep Extensions... 3 sets of 20-15 reps
Tri-cep Pulldowns... 4 sets of 10 reps going up in weight with 5 secs rest in between sets.

Training back and bi-ceps 2moro so looking forward to that. Have a good day everyone. 5th edition of the newsletter is out :)

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
You're progress over the last few years is really starting to show, good work Bro.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You're progress over the last few years is really starting to show, good work Bro.

Thanks matey. If I could eat like I want I think I would look multiple times better but will try and sort that out :)

Yesterday I trained Back and Bi-ceps...

Back Extensions... About 150 reps in total to help warm up.
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raise... 3 sets of 20 reps.
Bent Over DB Rear Delt Raise... 2 sets of approx 20 reps.
One Arm DB Rear Delt Raise... 1 set of 15 reps each side.
Machine Rows... 5 sets of 12 reps going up in weight each set.
Hammer Strength Overhand Pulldowns... 4 sets of 15-10 reps.
Supersetted with Underhand Pulldowns... 4 sets of 15-10 reps.
Chest Supported Rows... 3 sets of 20-10 reps
Meadows Rows... 2 sets of 15 reps each side.
Incline Bench DB Hammer Curls... 2 sets of 15 reps
DB Hammer Curls... Drop set 30kg for 14 reps, 20kg for 9 reps and 12.5kg for approx. 15 reps.
Cable Bi-cep Curls... 3 sets of approx. 15 reps
Machine Preacher Curls... 2 sets of approx. 15 reps and one final set to failure at approx. 20 reps.
Knee Raises... 3 sets of 15 reps.

Quite a lot of volume and I very rarely train this way but just doing things alittle different. Have a good day everyone. Leg day 2moro :D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nice Elvia ..reppin them out with ease bro. Thanks for the video but could we see a little barbie Killen it. ? Ure cute and all matey but u know shes got u beat . . Nice club by the way . Pretty new aye?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Nice Elvia ..reppin them out with ease bro. Thanks for the video but could we see a little barbie Killen it. ? Ure cute and all matey but u know shes got u beat . . Nice club by the way . Pretty new aye?

I will try and sort out that out for you. In the mean time here is a pic of her :D

1zx87cx.jpg

Yes the gym we are at is really good. Full of good equipment... those of hammer strength stuff. Lots of db's and benches and racks etc.

Today I trained legs and basically done moderate weight for as many reps as I could till I got to 200. But the reps were very slow and controlled so extra hard.

Warmed up.
Seated Calf Raise... 100 reps... took 5 failure points and minimal rest
Leg Press Calf Raise... 100 reps... took 4 failure points and minimal rest
Seated Leg Curl... 200 reps... took 9 failure points... some rest on these cos they were killing me :eek:
Hammer Strength Leg Press... due to be one leg at a time I just done 20 reps each side for 5 sets going up in weight each set.

Have a good w/e everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My comp crashed yesterday half way through my post :eek: Yesterday I trained Chest, Shoulders and Tri-ceps...

Warm up with db's
Incline Barbell Press... 6 sets of 30- 6 reps going up in weight (6 reps total failure).
Chest Dips... 3 sets to failure
Pec Deck... 1 set of 30 reps.
DB Shrugs... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight (4 sec hold at the top)
Wide Grip Upright Row... 1 set of 30 reps
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 4 sets of 25-12 reps. 5th set a drop set starting at 75kg each side and going down 15kg plate a side each set. Went something like 5 plates for 7 reps, 4 plates for 7 reps, 3 plates for 10 reps, 2 plates for 9 reps, 1 plate for 25 reps including partials.
5kg plate side laterals... 10 sets of 10 reps with 5 sec rest in between :eek::eek:
Tri-cep Extensions... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Cable Rope Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 1 set of 25 reps
Lying DB Tri-cep Entension and Side Extension... 4 sets of 20 reps (10 reps of each).
Ab Crunches... 2 sets of 25 reps

Will be training back and bi-ceps 2moro and legs on Sat :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thursday I trained Back and Biceps with some abs...

Back Extensions... 5 sets of approx. 25 reps going up in weight.
Cable Side Twists... 4 sets of 20 reps each side.
Ab Weighed Crunches... 4 sets of 20 reps.
Pull Ups... 5 sets to failure.
Incline Bench DB Row... 5 sets of 15-12 reps going up in weight. Last set 50kg db's for 12 reps.
Chest Supported Row... 2 sets of 20 reps.
Meadows Row... 2 sets of 15 reps each side.
DB Hammer Curls... 2 sets of 15 reps then 1 drop set of 10, 9 and 22 reps.
Cable Crossover Bi-cep Curl... 2 sets of 20 reps.
Cable Rope Hammer Curls... 5 sets of 15 to 8 reps going up in weight.
Machine Preacher Curl... 1 burn out set of approx. 30 reps including many partials.

It's leg day later (2moro) :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just adding my lower back has been bad since my back workout. It's the weighted ab crunches and meadows rows. It was really sore last week after meadows rows but the combination of the two has made me feel like a 90 year man every time I try and get up :eek: In the past I would do 2 sets of 15 in about 1 min and that was it so wanna hit them hard. Obviously they get hit during many movements but still want to hit them direct for a change. I may just due ab bodyweight movements depending upon my back in the next few weeks. I used to do silly weights on the ab crunch like 100kg cos my core was very strong. But last workout only done 25kg as it was the first time in a while.

Even more funny is those 15 rep meadows rows were with a whopping 15kg plate on the t-bar row :D I have done 180kg on the tbar row for reps before. My back is that bad even 15kg is too much haha. I just done super slow motion reps with the light weight just to get some stimulation. I will warm up slowly with legs 2moro and make sure my back is gtg. When I have the money I will get a hip belt for squats... I miss squats but high bar is not possible so hopefully they are ok for me.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You are still training even though lighter. Keep training and healing up.
Don'tr let ego dictate wts . You are being smart . high rep /highrep slow mo.
short rest periods . Keep at it. T

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You are still training even though lighter. Keep training and healing up.
Don'tr let ego dictate wts . You are being smart . high rep /highrep slow mo.
short rest periods . Keep at it. T

Thanks matey :) I am actually lifting really heavy (for me) most days. I rotate in the lighter high rep stuff... fast and super slow rep pace too. I just have to be careful with certain movements and others (deadlifts, and high bar squats etc) are not possible.

I felt great before after a brutal leg session... still do but also feel like I have been run over by a train :eek: It's been hours and I am sitting here and my legs are literally burning :D I didn't train on Sat as I felt I couldn't be as intense as I wanted to so left it till today. My back was still sore though but I warmed up well. I almost never made the gym as I got up really late and took to long eating and sitting about etc. I then missed the bus so had to walk awhile to a different route and just missed the bus due at that stop. I planned to go back home as I was soaked through and I wouldn't have much time to train as I was so late. As I waited I just thought fuck it and made sure I went and just hit it super hard. I usually get a shower etc so didn't bother so I had more time to train.

Back Extensions... 5 sets of approx 20 reps going up in weight each set.
Seated Calf Raise... 6 sets of approx 20 reps going up in weight 3 times. I make sure for a full stretch at the top and bottom on every rep and hold the stretch.
Seated Calf Press... About 5 sets of approx 20 reps... didn't count reps but failed a few times and full stretch again.
Seated Leg Curls... 7 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight to full weight rack. I love this machine and the burn is intense and pushed it today due to short rest periods.
Leg Press... 11 sets of 30-20 reps... basically started at 1 plate for 30 reps and 30 again for 2 reps. Then I done 20 reps for 3-10 plates a side. Last set 22 plates total I got 22 reps. I put everything into that last set and if you saw it you would have been proud :D
DB Squats... 3 sets of 20 reps with light db's which were a struggle due to leg press.
Leg Extensions... all random stuff as not much time left. Probably about 100 reps total. I was doing higher reps then put the weight up and failed on 10 and done that a few times. Finished with a burn out set of about 20 reps.

My back actually felt better after training so I was happy. I was extra careful with the extra weight on the leg press. I went fully down but made sure my back was supported and I kept in position. I had 2 ibuprofen before training so that helped too. I never take painkillers but I might start having 2 of them before every leg session.

Have a good day everyone. I go to the fitness expo on Friday so looking forward to that :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained chest, tri-ceps and bi-ceps...

Decline Barbell Press... the bar for 30 reps, 1 plate for 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 plates for 2 sets of 15 reps. Final set 3 plates a side for 9 reps.
Hammer Strength Chest Press... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight.
Incline Bench DB Hammer Chest Press... 1 rest pause set with 3 failure points of 15,10 and 9 reps.
Chest Dips... 2 sets to failure.
Chest Flyes... 1 set of 20 reps followed by pause in stretched position for approx 30 secs.
Tri-cep Extension... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 1 set to failure at 18 reps.
Lying DB Tri-cep Entension and Side Extension... 2 sets of 20 reps (10 reps of each).
Hammer DB Curls... 2 sets of 10 reps then drop set with 4 failure points... 30kg db's for 14 reps, 20kg for 11 reps, 15kg for 10 reps and 7.5kg for approx 25 reps.
Machine Preacher Curls... 1 set to failure including partials... approx 30 reps.

My knees have been bad since my last leg press day. Literally were I struggle to get up from a seated position. My kneecaps hurt really bad and it's been a few days. I have decided to tighten up alittle and due to knees I will no longer do really heavy weights.

I am gonna start incorporating a lot of super and giant sets in my training. I will still go as heavy as I can for most bodyparts although try to use minimal rest and high intensity always. However for legs weight will be moderate at best and lots of reps and playing about with things such as angles, foot positions, rep speed, rest periods, rest pause, supersets, giant sets... basically anything that can make the moderate weight harder and ignite all muscle fibers.

I will also start training each body part multiple times weekly but not for a few weeks. Special attention to all areas really but will try and train calves, hams, quads, back and chest 3 times weekly. Other muscles will be the same or twice weekly. I want to shock my muscles in every way I can without risking certain joints.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be going to the fitness expo in my country over the w/e so will try and get some pics.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wow mate .. First I'm glad computer didn't crash as miss barbie was being installed here. She's cute.. Second you are doing some great things as per your injury allows which shows these young kids on here there is no dam reason you can't do leg workouts or back workout at all with so many different and available movements , kids need to mute up and squat. Thank Elvia I enjoy reading all your training techniques matey..ib