©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2013 Log- Time to Mutate

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Wow mate .. First I'm glad computer didn't crash as miss barbie was being installed here. She's cute.. Second you are doing some great things as per your injury allows which shows these young kids on here there is no dam reason you can't do leg workouts or back workout at all with so many different and available movements , kids need to mute up and squat. Thank Elvia I enjoy reading all your training techniques matey..ib

Thanks I really appreciate that :)

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
You are slowly but steadily getting to be pretty damn big. I'm impressed. I agree, Rich is measurably bigger then everyone else. Maybe you should fly here and we will go see one of those Mexican docs about that pmma.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You are slowly but steadily getting to be pretty damn big. I'm impressed. I agree, Rich is measurably bigger then everyone else. Maybe you should fly here and we will go see one of those Mexican docs about that pmma.

Thanks matey :) That was the first thing I thought of when I saw him... I want to try pmma :D I wish I had the money. I haven't even tried syntherol yet. I have 2 bottles from FM wins (Barbie won one) but just left them but will try as I might as well plus that stuff is expensive to buy. I was thinking about making my own as I have a great recipe but I think I need to progress with hormones more before I do. Anyway off to work now :eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been the gym a few times recently but not pushed it too hard. That was mainly due to me trying US Myo HMP and feeling abit weird on it. It seemed to make me more sensitive to my slin and I was going hypo in the gym and felt like utter crap. This is only on 10IU slin preworkout that I have done alot in recent times with no issues whatsoever. I had some commission left so just thought I might as well try it cos I wouldn't pay for it ever. I have felt nothing from it apart from the above so definitely not for me.

Today was a good workout and the start of hitting it hard again. I should mention I finally started the syntherol I won ages ago. I injected it into my calves last night. When I was injecting I thought to myself why am I even doing this I don't even compete. I figured I should try it and I guess my calves will look good for my hol :)

It was 6 injs for each calf (6 x 0.5ml=3ml) so 12 injs total. I couldn't be bothered using 12 needles as that's tonnes so I used 4 needles so 3 injs per needle as well as drawing oil. I have never injected my calves ever so strange going from that to 12 injs in one go :D No problems at all although the left side of my left calf was weird. I went abit light headed on about the 8th inj but nothing bad... most injs I have done in one go was 2 before this. I like to keep things simple and get tired of injecting all the time so even when I have done ed aas shots in the past it's more like 5 a week :eek: I doubt I can be bothered doing that ed... will probably do it eod... time will tell. The way I look at it anything is a bonus plus I doubt I could walk properly if I done it ed (my job is on my feet rushing around).

I done 2 sets of 50 standing calf raises last night with a break in between. They felt great and I enjoyed the burn. Although after about 30 mins I could tell they were gonna be sore today. I woke up and I couldn't straighten my legs. I was fine in time and I actually enjoy that feeling anyway. I had a great workout and done calves at the end but probably done too much cos they are sore now. I can barely rise on my tiptoes :D

I trained (with Barbie) Back, Tri-ceps and Calves...

Cable Twists... 3 sets of 20 reps each side
Back Extensions... 5 sets of 10 reps going up in weight with no rest(just to warm up abit).
Hammer Strength Pulldowns (Overhand)... 2 sets of 20 reps, then 3 sets to failure increasing weight each set... failure at 24 reps, 16 reps and 9 reps.
Cable Rows... 3 sets of 20 reps and 4th set to failure at 17 reps
Kneeing High Pulley Row... 3 sets of 15 reps and 4th set to failure at 23 reps.
Tri-cep Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Close Grip Bench Press... 3 sets of 25-15 reps and final set to failure for 12 reps (5 assisted).
Seated Calf Raises... 3 sets of 30 reps and another 2 sets at 15 reps.
Leg Press Calf Press... 2 sets of 25 reps and 3 sets to failure at 42, 32 and 19 reps.
Standing Calf Raise... 1 set of 30 reps right after the above.
Hanging Knee Raises... 2 sets of 20 reps.

Today I used lighter weights in many movements and really concentrated on the form. perfect form with very slow negative and full stretch and explosive but controlled positive. I also tried to fail at different rep ranges to help recruit as many muscle fibers as possible. I pushed it hard but a lot more to come :) Calves were a struggle due to the injections and I struggled with 1 plate to begin with but once I got some blood in the muscle I was fine.

Have a good weekend everyone. Gonna have a nice night in with Barbie tonight :)

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
hey brotha keep putting in the work! hope all is well, enjoy the weekend. ill be getting drunk with my lady tonight for sure, we stayed in last night :D

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Training looks to be going well bro...Let's see some progress pics!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Training looks to be going well bro...Let's see some progress pics!

I will post some pics soon. I haven't really progressed cos money has been so tight. I was having shakes all the time to maintain weight but I have nearly ran out. My diet needs to change asap and it will. I was in two minds about my goals but have decided to tighten up alittle for my hol in 6 weeks. But I will consume tonnes of carbs and protein around my training (when slin is active) to keep me full etc. Full on Bulking will begin on my holiday as it's unlimited food :D I feel good about things but I know if I had alittle more money I could have carried on progressing like I wanted. I have had to lend money to get to work this week so no personal food shopping. When I get paid on Friday I will start a good plan and maintain it and ensure it's consistent so it will be a cheap one. That will be something like as much chicken, beef and fish as I can afford (not much). I will get a tub of protein and have that with fruit. Most of my carbs will be vegetables like sweetcorn and broccoli etc. Then some cheap starchy carbs like pasta, potatoes and rice. Cheap fruit such as oranges and apples and pineapple when I can (for my shakes). All in all I plan to improve a lot but right now I know I could do better.

Training is always good and today I done Chest, Shoulders, Hams and Calves...

Warm up with db's.
Incline Barbell Press... 2 sets of 30 reps with bar... 1 set of 25 reps with 1 plate a side, 1 set of 15 reps with 2 plates a side and 1 set to failure at 11 reps (2 assisted) with 3 plates a side.
Hammer Strength Chest Press... 4 sets of 25-8 reps going up to 4 plates a side.
Pec Deck... 2 sets of 15 reps and 1 set to failure at 19 reps.
Barbell Shoulder Press... 4 sets of 30-15 reps going up in weight.
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 4 sets of 25-9 reps with 4th set failing on 9 with 4 plates a side.
Seated Leg Curls... 9 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
Seated Calf Raise... 2 sets of 25 reps with 1 plate, 2 sets of 25 reps with 2 plates. Then I supersetted this movement (3 plates) with Standing Calf Raises in the Smith Machine and done 20 reps in each for 3 sets.
Calf Press... 2 sets of 15 reps then final set movd the weight up and went to complete failure at 27 reps (about 10 partials).

Looking forward to my next day in the gym :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday was a good session and I done Back, Bi-ceps , Quads and Calves...

Giant set so only rest was walking (fast) to each machine/station consisting of...
Pull Ups... 1 set to failure (14 reps)
Hammer Strength Pulldown (Overhand)... 1 set of approx 15 reps.
Machine Row (Hammer grip)... 1 set of approx 15 reps.
Machine Pullovers... 1 set of approx 20 reps.
Cable Rows... 1 set of approx 20 reps.
Lat Pulldowns... 1 set of approx 12 reps.
DB Shrugs... 1 set of approx 20 reps
Incline Bench DB Rows... 1 set of approx 15 reps.
Lever Front Pulldowns... 1 set of approx 12 reps.
Lever Row Machine (Overhand)... 1 set of approx 15 reps
Hammer Strength Pulldowns (Underhand)... 1 set of approx 12 reps.
5 mins break :D

DB Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps
Hammer Curls Drop set with 30kg for 14 reps, 22.5kg for 11 reps, 15kg for 12 reps and 10kg for approx 25 reps (some partials).

Leg Press... 4 sets of 25 reps going up in weight. Then I done 7 plates a side for 15 super slow and controlled reps for 4 sets but with only 15 sec rest in between sets. Then I supersetted same weight leg press with db (only 10kg) squats. I done 3 sets of each at 15 reps leg press then 20 reps for squats and I was destroyed.

Just done body weight calf raises for 100 reps to finish.

I can't go the gym today like I wanted but looking forward to going most days from now on.