©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol Question

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
do u think it is safe to run anadrol at 150mg for 2wks or no.. I know that it is good for one week i was wondering what about 2 :twisted:

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
alright thanks bro i will not do it... but why it not safe?

because drol is harsh on the HPTA.....therefore, the larger dose, the larger the risk of a high shut down

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
if u have a shut down is it gone for good?

shouldnt you know all this since you've been doing drol in the first place?

W

wolfyEVH

when you do your anadrol alone, your natural test levels are going to drop......i dont know about you but i like having testosterone in me.........they'll come back eventually but why risk it??? thats what proper PCT is for, and one of the big reasons test should be the base of every cycle.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i like haveing test in me as well. I have always done a GOOD proper PCT my test levles usally get back up pretty high that why i am able 2 keep most gains. i do not have a problem with low test levles that why i was just asking becaues i have never done 150mg for 2 wks i have only done it for 1wk.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i would run test but why run it when i am having good results on it alone u know what im saying. until it stops working for me im not going to change up my routine.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Jaysonl1424 said:
i would run test but why run it when i am having good results on it alone u know what im saying. until it stops working for me im not going to change up my routine.
makes sense.... ;)

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:

no, i dont know what you're saying.....you say you're having good results on it alone, then why did you ask if you can bump up your dose??? you wouldnt need to if you're getting good results, am i right???

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

wolfyEVH said:
no, i dont know what you're saying.....you say you're having good results on it alone, then why did you ask if you can bump up your dose??? you wouldnt need to if you're getting good results, am i right???

Almost right bro.. if im getting good results at 100mg i must be able 2 get GREAT results at 150mg.. but i understand u cant take that doseage for long.. each time i have taken anadrol i seem 2 gain avg 7lb week one of 50mg but then week 2 i need 2 increase doseage in order to gain then i pack on 7 more pounds. then week 3 i do 150 2 pack on 7more. that why i was wondering if i could do 150 for one more week before i start decreaseing. since this cycle of anadrol imma do for 6wk instead of 3 this way i have more time 2 gain muscle in 6wk than 3wk

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
Almost right bro.. if im getting good results at 100mg i must be able 2 get GREAT results at 150mg.. but i understand u cant take that doseage for long.. each time i have taken anadrol i seem 2 gain avg 7lb week one of 50mg but then week 2 i need 2 increase doseage in order to gain then i pack on 7 more pounds. then week 3 i do 150 2 pack on 7more. that why i was wondering if i could do 150 for one more week before i start decreaseing. since this cycle of anadrol imma do for 6wk instead of 3 this way i have more time 2 gain muscle in 6wk than 3wk

thats not how anadrol works......its not like test

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Jaysonl1424 said:
Just because a little of something is good, doesn't mean that a lot of the same thing is better. Geez, I sound like a Chinese fortune cookie! :D

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
bro, most likely youre just gaining water weight anyway....listen to wolfy or just watch yourself flush your time and money down the toilet

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
bro, most likely youre just gaining water weight anyway....listen to wolfy or just watch yourself flush your time and money down the toilet

if he's only gonna do orals......var would make a better choice as it is class I (binds strongly to androgen receptor), not that harsh on the HPTA and will yeild more solid muscle mass....not the anadrol bloat. not to mention anadrol is probably THE worst steroid in terms of binding to the androgen receptor, meaning a definite class II steroid. But to each his own.......he may like his drol only gains, but its not the safest most effective way to use steroids

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

Bizarro said:

Deff i am listening to wolfy that why i am asking the question soo that i know waht is good u know.. now u say anavar what kinda doseage would be effective with that...

i am now 3wks into my drol cycle soo im not just gonna stop... but this will help me in the future.. thats why i am here 2 learn

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Jaysonl1424 said:

Bro..You're looking for too much from the D-rol...It would be better to use it as a front load, and then use an injectable AAS. at those levels your liver will be screaming for a break.