©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol Question

Zaven

May 18, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
YES BRO GLAD YOUVE NOTICED IVE BEEN INVOLVED IN MA SINCE I WAS 7. TRYING TO GET INTO MMA ON A COMPETITIVE LEVEL BUT SINCE I LIVE IN BUMFUCK EGYPT ITS HARD TO FIND A GOOD PLACE TO TRAIN. BUT ITLL ALL WORK OUT IN THE END.
yeah hopefully I be the one to knock out the " iceman ".....lol

eves edwards......has a dojo about 15 mins from where I live, I hope to join there soon...........I've trainded in Aikido, Aiki-jitsu, and some mixed Muay-thai and other similar arts....nothing ever long enough to consider myself an expert or anything....

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Team Velocity Has A School About 21/2 Hours Away I Think Im Gonna Start Driving Their A Couple Of Times A Month Atleast. I Just Kinda Worry About My Shoulder Injury When It Come To Joint Locks

Zaven

May 18, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
Team Velocity Has A School About 21/2 Hours Away I Think Im Gonna Start Driving Their A Couple Of Times A Month Atleast. I Just Kinda Worry About My Shoulder Injury When It Come To Joint Locks
I know whatcha mean......I've got a torn MCL.....that I never had reconstructive surgery on...I just had the Cartilage cleaned up.....

but I guess if I'm gonna get serious.....I need to get the recon.

I can't twist, turn, jerk, joop or anything along those lines.........One wrong move and I crumble to my knees......

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Got Shot In Afghanistan And Had Some Minor Nerve Damage. Surgey And Rehab Went Well And Ive Been Back In The Gym Now With No Probs Except For A Little Pain When I Sleep Wrong. Its Almost Like It Never Happened

Zaven

May 18, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
I Got Shot In Afghanistan And Had Some Minor Nerve Damage. Surgey And Rehab Went Well And Ive Been Back In The Gym Now With No Probs Except For A Little Pain When I Sleep Wrong. Its Almost Like It Never Happened
sorry to hear bout that.... ........from what I've heard nerve damage is usually hard to recover from.?........good to know its goin well for ya.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIGSARGE said:
I Really Think Banning You Would Make Me Feel Better But That Wouldnt Be Right Im Sure Its Not Your Fault You Were Born Retarded So If You Shut Up Now Ill Let It Slide

I'm getting to the point that I'm thinking about banning anyone who comes to the board and does either one of two things.

1. Admits to oral only cycles.

2. Asks any question that makes it obvious he hasn't read our stickys OR the profile on the steroid he is asking about.

The MODs are here to help AFTER the members do some basic research. We are not here to answer questions so that you don't have to do any research.

Even your teachers at school didn't teach subjects until the students read the required chapters first.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
I'm getting to the point that I'm thinking about banning anyone who comes to the board and does either one of two things.

1. Admits to oral only cycles.

2. Asks any question that makes it obvious he hasn't read our stickys OR the profile on the steroid he is asking about.

The MODs are here to help AFTER the members do some basic research. We are not here to answer questions so that you don't have to do any research.

Even your teachers at school didn't teach subjects until the students read the required chapters first.

well put DR

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Big Sarge your a funny bastartd.....I think sometimes these have preset ideas from people who really don't give a fuck....Anadrol will make anyone grow as you know...But if you do sissy ass shit in the gym then you'll look fat with no muscle tone whatso ever....Jayson you als have too eat like a mother fucker...can your body consume 6-8000 caolries because anything less than that is a waste.......Eat,eat and train heavy..eat,eat and train heavy...You'll notice within 2 weeks a solid gain on drol...You have to do test..plain and simple...500 would be a good start...And clomid at the end of your cycle right after your last shot.....

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
big o said:
Jayson you als have too eat like a mother fucker...can your body consume 6-8000 caolries because anything less than that is a waste

I'm sorry, but I really disagree with anything less than 6000 - 8000 cals/day is a waste. If you eat 8000 calories per day even on juice you will gain fat! It takes 2500 calories to make one pound of muscle. Divide those calories by 7 it equals around 350 calories extra calories per day needed to make one pound of muscle per week. Most people run 12 week cycles. Say a person has INCREDIBLY good gains on their cycle and they gain 36 pounds which equals 3 pounds per week, 3 x 350 = 1050 extra calories per day to make 3 pounds of lean muscle mass in a week. This is no where near 8000 cals/day unless you are the size of a bus and your BMR burns 7000 cals/day. This isn't even taking into account that 1.) Unless it is your first cycle it's near impossible to gain 36 pounds on a cycle. 2.) Not all of those 36 pounds are muscle, much of it will be water and sugar stores. I'm sure people will disagree with me on this, but this is just my two cents on the subject. I do eat a crapload each time i'm on cycle, but honestly, I never ever will eat 8000 calories per day on a cycle.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
big o said:
And clomid at the end of your cycle right after your last shot.....

I wouldn't start to run clomid until about 2 weeks after my last shot of test if you're using en or cyp

Zaven

May 18, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
I'm sorry, but I really disagree with anything less than 6000 - 8000 cals/day is a waste. If you eat 8000 calories per day even on juice you will gain fat! It takes 2500 calories to make one pound of muscle. Divide those calories by 7 it equals around 350 calories extra calories per day needed to make one pound of muscle per week. Most people run 12 week cycles. Say a person has INCREDIBLY good gains on their cycle and they gain 36 pounds which equals 3 pounds per week, 3 x 350 = 1050 extra calories per day to make 3 pounds of lean muscle mass in a week. This is no where near 8000 cals/day unless you are the size of a bus and your BMR burns 7000 cals/day. This isn't even taking into account that 1.) Unless it is your first cycle it's near impossible to gain 36 pounds on a cycle. 2.) Not all of those 36 pounds are muscle, much of it will be water and sugar stores. I'm sure people will disagree with me on this, but this is just my two cents on the subject. I do eat a crapload each time i'm on cycle, but honestly, I never ever will eat 8000 calories per day on a cycle.
prisoners prove the fact that ya don't need all those calories.....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Zaven said:
prisoners prove the fact that ya don't need all those calories.....
Someone else in the prison is going without food so that those guys can get enough calories. Additionally, most prisons have a commissary. They eat a lot more than you think.

Unfortuneately, they also get gear in prison. Drugs are big business in prison.

Last edited:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
DragonRider said:
Someone else in the prison is going without food so that those guys can get enough calories. Additionally, most prisons have a commissary. They eat a lot more than you think.

have you been to prison..?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
DragonRider said:

I hear they can get McDonalds inside. LOL like cheeseburger eddie.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
I wouldn't start to run clomid until about 2 weeks after my last shot of test if you're using en or cyp

correct on that...pct should be at the minimum 2 weeks after last shot.