©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol Question

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well when I used to do alot of anadrol I bought it from the Pharmacy and the Syntex anadrol was about $60 a hundred.....I would use the anadrol the last 4-6 weeks of a 16 week cycle..I've done as much as 5 a day and I had a friend who won the Mr.America title and he also won several best lifter trophies in power meets....He's done as much as 7 a day.....I'm thinking that your body can only absorb so much and the rest just gets pissed out...How much I don't know...I just started anadrol last nite and I'm going to take 1 in the morning and 1 at nite......It's a very nasty compound and Kell mentioned to me to take the Liver?..for safety sake.....

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Kell is probably refering to Liv.52. I always run it with oral cycles as well.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
deff use Liv52 good stuff use if offtend when doing orals how much it helps i donno yet until after when i get blood work done

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Where can I find this product?...I plan on hitting the drol pretty hard....

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ok Im Known To Be An Asshole So Im Just Gonna Be One. Jayson If You Dont Want To Listen Dont Ask For Advice And As Far As Your Statement That You Always Keep Your Gains Im Just Guessing You Must Have Started Out At About 75lbs Because Honestly You Dont Even Look Like You Workout. Now If You Want To Listen To The Advice You Ask For Then Start If You Want To Argue With It And Act Like Your A Guru Then Be Prepared For The Harsh Realities.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
lol .......... who said i wasnt listening maybe if u tried reading the convo u would learn alot more.. :0

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Your Annoying Me Little Man. You 15 Year Olds Are Really Starting To To Get On My Nerves Its Time To Clean House.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Jaysonl1424 said:
i would run test but why run it when i am having good results on it alone u know what im saying. until it stops working for me im not going to change up my routine.
HMMM YEAH DONT LISTEN BECAUSE TEST ISNT GOOD FOR YOU ANYWAY AND RUNNING A SUBSTANCE THAT DROPS YOUR LEVELS IS THE WAY TO GO BUT DUDE YOUR HUGE SO DONT ASK US.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Jaysonl1424 said:
Almost right bro.. if im getting good results at 100mg i must be able 2 get GREAT results at 150mg.. but i understand u cant take that doseage for long.. each time i have taken anadrol i seem 2 gain avg 7lb week one of 50mg but then week 2 i need 2 increase doseage in order to gain then i pack on 7 more pounds. then week 3 i do 150 2 pack on 7more. that why i was wondering if i could do 150 for one more week before i start decreaseing. since this cycle of anadrol imma do for 6wk instead of 3 this way i have more time 2 gain muscle in 6wk than 3wk
THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER READ

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
no i deff far from being huge.. as u would say im only 75lbs soo i deff have a long way 2 goo. Just askest a Q? but thank u for the responce it will help in the future

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

BIGSARGE said:
THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER READ

actually chris is the one who gave me that idea.. he told me his freind did that and had good results soo i figured i would give it a try

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
To Up It To 150 Isnt The Dumb Thing To Say Im Getting Good Results At 100 So I Figure 150 Would Be Even Better Thats Whats Stupid. Usually Ppl Up Their Dose Because Theyve Taken So Much They Have To. And Knowing Chris And His Friends Im Sure Unlike You Theyve Actually Been To The Gym.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Zaven said:
I see you have a Tapout avatar.......Are you involved in MMA..?
YES BRO GLAD YOUVE NOTICED IVE BEEN INVOLVED IN MA SINCE I WAS 7. TRYING TO GET INTO MMA ON A COMPETITIVE LEVEL BUT SINCE I LIVE IN BUMFUCK EGYPT ITS HARD TO FIND A GOOD PLACE TO TRAIN. BUT ITLL ALL WORK OUT IN THE END.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Really Think Banning You Would Make Me Feel Better But That Wouldnt Be Right Im Sure Its Not Your Fault You Were Born Retarded So If You Shut Up Now Ill Let It Slide