©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Belly Fat Help!

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Hey guys, its been a few months. Doing my Test only cycle right now. Running Test Prop (wanted Cyp, but got this free from LF so Zero Complaints). Quick note on Test Prop form LF: Great stuff, little irritation, virtually no burn, really feel it. I am running 100mg every 3 days, seems to work well for me.

Now. My lifts have really increased. My muscles have grown damn good. Shirt it tight on shoulders, back, arms, chest. Yeah, its nice. BUT, I can't do anything with this dang belly fat. Here is my diet:
0530 - Egg, turkey, on wheat sandwich
0800 - Gym (following 1 hour drive to civilization)
0930 - Shake, can of tuna
1200 - 8oz meat (maybe chicken breast, maybe tuna, maybe a 6 in sub, reasonable!)
1500 - Snack - maybe a protein bar or jerky (1 hour drive home)
1800 - DInner - once again reasonable
2200 - Bed

Any questions? Now what am I doing wrong? What can I do better? This is really getting me because it seems like there is progress, but no where near like I would like, or like the rest of my body.
What can I do?
Give me your best guys, I need help!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Are you doing any cardio? Drop the bread. I hardly do cardio but usually I have really high intensity workouts moving from just an example tri's to bi's and back to tri's. Other than that I don't see much else but I'm no bodybuilder like others on this board who might have more insight.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Yeah, I hit cardio daily. I do gym in the morning, and then in the evening when I get home I hit my run. I am trying something new this week with my "Switch Week". Usually I work one area daily (Mon-Chest; Tues - Legs; Wed - Back; Thur - Shoulders; Fri - Arms; abs done MWF) This week a friend recommended I try something different since I missed MOnday. This is what I have been doing this week, its different but nice.
Tues - Chest/Back
Wed - Legs/ abs/ Hard cardio (stair master)
Thurs - Shoulder/Arms
Fri - Chest/ Back/ Legs (lighter) - Hard Cardio

This is his normal routine. Its okay. Figured I would try it this week. He does lots of super sets. Which I will probably incorporate into by regular routine.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I know someone will chime in soon for you to further help you out. When I hired a well known personal trainer he told me only to avoid starches and breads specifically as well as pastas.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Yeah, I am shocked Magnus or Iron hasn't commented yet. Waiting. . . ha ha

I am damn near ready to try anything! well almost anything.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Skip the starchy carbs and replace them with green veggies. I don't see much in the way of good quality fats in there either. A handful of nuts once or twice a day. Also, skip the protein bar. Those things are usually full of crap.

Flip your gym routine around. Try LISS cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, and weight training at night. Add about 15-20 minutes of high intensity cardio immediately after weight training. Finally, lower the weight on all your lifts and increase the reps. Shoot for the 20-25 rep range on all lifts.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Unfortunately I cannot switch my weight training to night time due to how my day has to go. I live over an hour from town, so I take my son to school and spend the day in town doing the necessities of the day. At night, go home with son and prepare for evening when the wife gets home and then I can run. By that time little small town USA has all but closed down.
But as far as the rest of the advice, CHECK. I'll give it a shot. I usually do hit HIIT cardio MWF, but i'll add it every day.
Thanks.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
It's time for jillian micheals, dr. Oz, dr. Sanjay gupta or dr. Phill books ... rofl

Abdominal body fat, the one thing everyone doesn't want and will try everything to get rid of it...

Can't do anything but change your diet. We cant target it... but, clinical studies have shown that Anavar (oxandrolone) actually can help with abdominal body fat shedding.

Research.... and try it.. it worked for me.

Clenbuterol, caffeine, ephedrine and even peppers to boost your metabolism.

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It's time for jillian micheals, dr. Oz, dr. Sanjay gupta or dr. Phill books ... rofl

Abdominal body fat, the one thing everyone doesn't want and will try everything to get rid of it...

Can't do anything but change your diet. We cant target it... but, clinical studies have shown that Anavar (oxandrolone) actually can help with abdominal body fat shedding.

Research.... and try it.. it worked for me.

Clenbuterol, caffeine, ephedrine and even peppers to boost your metabolism.

You got a link to that study about Anavar? I did a quick search but couldn't come up with anything.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
First off you are not eating enough, and secondly eliminate all bread. Also watch your condiments and you didn't say anything about what your drinking...

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I would also eliminate carbohydrates from your last 2-3 meals. Just lean protein,healthy fats, and greens in these meals.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
wind sprints! look at long distance runners..kinda flabby (i think the cortisol from stress of long distance makes u hold a little more bodyfat), however, look at sprinters...some freakin cut up dudes...not sure of the mechanism of action (or if its just the juice ha) but probably something with the metabolism....

speaking of metabolism you can take the advice from that NM guy....iodine, cold showers, standing on your head, snacking all day... all supposed to get the thyroid cranking out the juice full speed ahead

whats that other old saying? prolly gonna butcher it...eat like a king for breakfast a prince for lunch and a pauper for dinner (sounds like u might be doing it the other way around)..i hope you dont mean a single egg LOL

my breakfast is something like this...2 packs of oatmeal, 4 pieces of bacon, 4 eggs, salsa, alvocado, a bananna, a orange, glass of chocolate almond milk, cup of coffee, maybe a english muffin or bagel with coconut oil spread (feels like im forgetting something)....and I stay pretty damn lean

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Hey preacher. Glad to see you posting again. Unless you are no stranger to to bulking dieting game, you really need to first track your calories. Too many, of course you won't loose weight. Too little, you risk going into survival/starvation mmode talking your metabolism. Track it with myfitnesspal app. See the macro breakdown and calories on post for us to see. Also, different forms of cardio effect people differently. Find the one that works best for you and go with it, but also incorporate other forms as well. Stepmill/running, sprinting/tabata, and walking are all different levels of cardio and should be utilized. Personally, increasing intensity in my liftng has always made a noticeable difference for me. Dropsets, supersets, rest pause, and widow makers are all great tools to not only burn more calories, but increase lean hard muscle mass. Nothing burns fat faster than dense hard muscle. There is also nutrient timeing, but that can be later addressed once your caloric I take and macros have been established. There is also supplementation as well. Dnp, t3, clen, eac stack... If you are new to these, I would suggest the eac stack. It is arguably the safest route and can be purchased at Walmart. Simple and effective. Use the search function on here and fun a post by Shelby Starnes, "2 weeks till shredded". This would be a great plan to follow to see rapid results.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
You got a link to that study about Anavar? I did a quick search but couldn't come up with anything.

This is where I initially found out.

Anavar - Steroid.com

The references used are below.

References:proj Inf Perspect. 1997 Nov;(23):19.Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993 Apr;38(4):393-8.Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1995 Sep;19(9):614-24jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705Segal S, Cooper J, Bolognia J., Treatment of lipodermatosclerosis with oxandrolone in a patient withstanozolol-induced hepatotoxicity., J Am Acad Dermatol 2000 Sep;43(3):558-9Demling RH., Oxandrolone, an*anabolic steroid, enhances the healing of a cutaneous wound in the rat., Wound Repair Regen 2000 Mar-Apr;8(2):97-102J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Oct;89(10):4863-72.Demling RH, Orgill DP., The anticatabolic and wound healing effects of the testosterone analog oxandrolone after severe burn injury., J Crit Care 2000 Mar;15(1):12-7Hart DW, Wolf SE, Ramzy PI, Chinkes DL, Beauford RB, Ferrando AA, Wolfe RR, Herndon DN., Anabolic effects of oxandrolone after severe burn., Ann Surg 2001 Apr;233(4):556-64Demling RH, DeSanti L., The rate of restoration of body weight after burn injury, using the anabolic agent oxandrolone, is not age dependent., Burns 2001 Feb;27(1):46-51Demling RH, DeSanti L., Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, significantly increases the rate of weight gain in the recovery phase after major burns., J Trauma 1997 Jul;43(1):47-51Papadimitriou A, Preece MA, Rolland-Cachera MF, Stanhope R., The anabolic steroid oxandrolone increases muscle mass in prepubertal boys with constitutional delay of growth., J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2001 Jun;14(6):725-7Doeker B, Muller-Michaels J, Andler W, Induction of early puberty in a boy after treatment with oxandrolone? Horm Res 1998;50(1):46-8J Appl Physiol 96: 1055-1062, 2004. First published October 24, 2003; doi:10.1152/japplphysiol.00808.2003 8750-7587/04James JS., Wasting syndrome: oral oxandrolone re-released in U.S., AIDS Treat News 1995 Dec 22;(no 237):3-4Drugs. 2004;64(7):725-50.Mt Sinai J Med. 1999 May;66(3):201-5.

Additionally, william Llewellyn would have the most info.. I personally think.

Last edited:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Carbs only around workout times, drink only water (including in your low or no carb protein drink), high intensity workouts, sprinting and ECA stack. Wash, rinse and repeat.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
And this is why I come here! Give it a day and I have tangible stuff with research. I hate "bro science" from all those retards at the gym. Trust me, my gym has more "great knowledge" that is absolutely more useless than congress!

Magnus: I got the myfitnesspal app. It says my daily net calorie goal is 2,740 and that I should lost 5 lbs by march 28. Guess that is alright. Its a start. But then again that is diet alone, not taking into account weight training. As far as the tren, clen, dnp, eac - I will be looking into eac first, no experience with Tren, Clen, Dnp.
I am incorporating Supersets from now on. I have done them this week (first time ever going a whole week with them), and I liked it. Been stepping up the stair master this week, and running more in the evening.
Coming off the fall/winter bulk. Just didn't think I would have so much trouble with this damn belly.

Jim: My Water intake: probably about 1.5-2 Gallons a day. I'm thirsty a lot. As far as diet goes, I eat Deer, Chicken, Fish, little pork (very little). Carbs though are an issue, we have lots of pasta in my family. Slowly changing that. Winter brings in the pasta. Spring brings out the grill more, less pasta, less carbs. Guess its a good time of the year for this :)

Medical Issue: Fatty Liver. Gotta lose weight, doc can't prescribe anything to accelerate because I am not "Morbidly Obese". But then he tells me to find something. So yeah. He wouldn't recommend anything either, says most of the good things require a prescription.
So I will be checking out the: sac stack <--wal-mart $20.00 Yeah I'm down for that

Lycan: I will look into the Anavar thing. Gotta research that. Thanks for the link!

Formula1069(Great name): DNP - gonna look at that too. Obviously not do all the above at one time, might get some crazy results, then again, might have bad outcomes. Not my cup. Research! Thanks for the input there.

Humpthebobcat: Yeah I won't be chasing down a bobcat ha ha. Yes it would seem I am backwards. I eat about 4 eggs in the morning. The problem I have is that I am not hungry that early. Guess I will try a force feeding method. Read about that in regards to eating more in the morning for weight loss. So I;m gonna try it.

If I missed anyone, I apologize and mean no disrespect. It's good to be back on here after my few months gone. Personal things, medical crap, moves, holidays. Great time!