©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bigger by the day

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Things are going very good and building up nicely. I need to push the food a bit more and I will do that with whole food shakes. I have had beef mince with pasta everyday simply because I like it. I will rotate back to rice soon though.

Training is getting better and tonight I had the best workout since starting. I wasn't feeling it at first but just thought fuck it and go crazy. I took my 50mg adrol about 3 hours pre workout so the pumps were ridiculous. On top of that I injected 2ml syntheselen and took 2 scoops of Re1gn preworkout. An obvious exaggeration but I felt twice the size a few exercises in.

I have also stopped all hgh as the cloud of fatigue was ruining all my motivation. I will try a high dose every few days (pre workout) and see how I get on with that. I know how I will be but still will try it simply as a way of getting it in as I can't carry on dosing it daily even at 2iu.

Training tonight was shoulders and tri-ceps with a little abs. I used a combination of techniques with heavy stuff and drop sets. My gym has an old school seated Crunch machine I realized made a good close grip tri-cep press so used that tonight.

Warm Up with db's.
Standing DB Lateral Raises (arms bent)... 4 warm up sets and 1 working drop set with 5 drops so 30kg, 25kg, 20kg, 15kg, 10kg and 6kg.
Standing DB Lateral Raises (straight arms)... 1 working drop set with 5 drops so 15kg, 12kg, 10kg, 8kg, 6kg, 4kg.
Smith Shoulder Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 8 reps with 3 plates per side.
Barbell Upright Rows... 1 warm up set and 1 working set of 9 reps.
Standing DB Front Raises... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with 25kg db's.
Standing Cable Upright Rows... 2 working sets of approx 15 reps.
Machine Lateral Raises... 1 working set of 50 reps.
Machine Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set.
Crunch Machine Tri-cep Press... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 18 slow reps.
Cable Tri-cep Extensions supersetted with Seated DB Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 3 hard warm up sets and 1 working set for both. My working set consisted of the full weight rack and then a 100lb DB.
I stretched between all sets.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to add I done 5 sets of 20-15 reps of seated ab crunches at the end of my workout. I mainly do bodyweight or very low weight ab work but started to increase the weight recently and the last set from tonight took everything out of me. The increased ab training has helped shift some of the water I was holding in my stomach.

So far I have done 2 sets of syntherol injections. Both times I put 1ml in each bi-cep head and 1ml in 2 tri-cep heads (lateral and long heads). The injections have been easy with no pip so far. I am shooting post workout and will continue to follow this eod protocol.

I use 27G 5/8 pins for my bi-ceps and 25G 3/4 pins for my tri-ceps. I do have to push the 27G very hard but it's fine as bi-ceps are so easy to do. I find injecting them very slowly is the best approach. Although I will likely swop over to 26G pins soon as I have boxes of them. When injecting post workout it's like a knife through butter and the needles go smoothly in.

I will post some pics soon to show where I am and then every week or 2 to show my growth over the next few months.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to mention I also added 25mg proviron preworkout. I also stopped using adrol on off days but I have decided to run it everyday now. I just starting using 12.5mg aromasin eod as well. A low dose just to keep aromatization somewhat controlled but still keep my estrogen levels sufficient for maximum gains. I will get a blood test when I am back in the UK and make changes if needed.

Gonna get ready now and go and train legs which should be fun :eek: I will take my usual preworkout mix. I am a bit bored of most of my preworkout powders so will order some new ones soon. Gonna get Excelsior again as it makes me feel so good.

My right tri-cep lateral head is a tiny bit sore from my last syntherol injection but nothing uncomfortable. Once the oil builds up the tightness in the muscle will increase but I will massage it to keep it loose. I won't be changing my training whilst using syntherol and will use a variety of techniques but still some basic heavy arm movements such as barbell curls and close grip bench press to complete failure in the 8-12 (and 15-20) rep range.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will be better with updates from now on. The last few days have been a struggle though. Training is great and I have had some amazing sessions in the gym. Although my diet for the last few days has been a complete write off. I will make sure that doesn't happen again. It's hasn't been bad just less than half of what I should be eating. My waist is smaller so it's not all bad though. It's all down to hgh. You already know I struggle but I am trying to find ways to use it. I know already how I will respond as I have experimented in the past but just hoping for the best.

I had a few days off hgh as I was getting so tired. I figured let's just go with 10iu pre workout 2 days per week. I hope I will adapt and the infrequency of dosing will enable me to run the same amount weekly. Then next year maybe up to 3 days per week and use insulin during those days as well. That's the plan anyway. I dosed 10iu pre workout and that day I felt great. The next day was completely different though. I fell asleep 3 times and must have slept about 14 hours in total. Plus I just felt like crap and was constantly tired. I feel ok now but I did fall asleep for a few hours before. I don't want to force feed so it's hard fitting in 6 big meals when you are awake 10 hours per day. My appetite is also lower from the 50mg adrol. I have ordered some weightgainer powder to assist me in the following few weeks though.

Just a little bump in the road but everything is gtg and I can see my body changing for the better and quickly. Coming off this time did fuck me up and my distention has been it's worst ever. I have put on weight and got leaner though so I am on the right path. My gf finally rejoined the gym so I can get some pics taken and hopefully some training videos along the way.

All my syntherol injs have been easy. A lot of blood for one tri-cep shot one day but nothing bad. I had a tiny lump for about 30 mins and then it disappeared. No pip and no loss in range of motion etc. I have also trained tri-ceps and bi-ceps very heavy on separate days as well.

Hormones are still the same and building up nicely. My bi-cep tendons are miles better so I am pleased about that. I was able to do some 30kg db hammer curls earlier with no issues. Although no pull ups or heavy pulldowns just yet.

Earlier I trained back and bi-ceps and kept it very basic and heavy. The day before was chest and tri-ceps and more of the same. For both days I done fewer exercises and lower volume than usual. Although for the main exercise I did add in a few working sets as opposed to just one. An example for chest I done Flat Smith Presses for 4 working sets of 8-4 reps. I also done 1 working set of Incline DB Presses plus I started with 4 sets of 20 reps for Pec Deck. Both days also consistened off fewer warm up towards the middle-end of the workout and mainly just working sets. When I trained legs that was higher volume with usually 1 working set per exercise.

I have added some Ginger root extract into my daily supplements. I dose it with my post workout meal for improved digestion and to assist with the mild nausea I sometimes get from adrol.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Another meal I will add in more often is cottage cheese with fruit (usually berries, grapes and/or pineapple). I had this last night. Whilst it is different macros than my egg meal I don't over complicate things especially when trying to grow. I also do very well with higher carbs and digest this meal efficiently. Yesterday I had 400g cottage cheese with as many blueberries and grapes as I wanted.

I have also added in some medjool dates to my diet. They have so many health benefits (too many to list) even including the weird fact they kill intestinal worms. They are high in sugar (also loaded in potassium, magnesium and vitamin b6 etc) so I limit the quantity and tend to have them around training or first thing to give me a quick boost.

ri7x9e.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looks like I will have to drop hgh completely. Even 5 days after dosing my first 10iu I am still overly tired. On Sunday I had 12 hours straight sleep and 4 hours after getting up I was already falling asleep. I was having dinner in my gf's parents I nearly banged my head on the table dwifting off. I looked like I hadn't slept for a few days. I can't go on like that so will drop it to be more productive. It's not worth it in the slightest I had just hoped I could do a few months running 2-4iu per day. Everything will start improving now as I will have some energy.

Training has been brutal though. I trained legs today which was very high volume. A mixture of weights and reps. I won't even write my entire workout as it was a lot. Recently I am enjoying high rep leg extensions to start leg training. Today I started with supersetting leg extensions with lying leg curls. 20 reps for each and very intense by the 4th and 5th sets. Then unilateral leg presses supersetted with unilateral stiff leg db deadlifts. I would leg press with my right side then dl with the right and then start leg pressing with my left and so on. I went heavy and as deep as possible but kept the dl's fairly light and just got a great stretch. Some very heavy standing leg curls sets of 4-6 reps. Abductors, adductors and glute work. Calves at the end were brutal. Drops sets of seated leg curl starting at 5 plates a side and finishing with 1. My legs have been burning me all day but it felt good.

The day before was shoulders and tri-ceps with some abs. A faster workout and a good mix. I started shoulders with a new movement. Seated straight bar cable shoulder press. You could use a bench and position it right next to the rack. I used a short straight bar from the bottom and performed approx 5 sets of 20-15 reps. Then some heavy bent arm lateral raises finishing with a drop set (30kg, 25kg, 20kg, 15kg, 10kg). Then a big drop set for straight arm lateral raises using ligther weights/db's (15kg, 12kg, 10kg, 8kg, 6kg). Then some heavy shoulder presses going up to 3 plates a side. I ended with a big drop set that consisted of 3 plates for 5 reps, 2.5 plates for 4 reps, 2 plates for 6 reps, 1.5 plates for approx 15 reps and 1 plate for approx 25 slow reps. Then a few sets of straight bar front raises on an incline bench. For tri-ceps I kept it mainly to high reps and lot's of pump sets (still hard though) as I trained them very heavy a few days before.

Postworkout I had a treat of fruit muesli, natural yoghurt, dates, blueberries, dried strawberries, cranberries, goji berries and mulberries. This bowl is close to 200g carbs. The bowl is nearly filled with muesli then topped with 500g natural (usually bifidus) yoghurt. Infact I have had 2 of those bowls today which is bad :eek::D

11rx0zq.jpg

2cx9o4h.jpg

I have also had an egg meal which consisted of 5 whole eggs and sliced kiwi with some toast. 1 beef meal with loads of pasta. One oat meal with chocolate/peanut whey and sliced banana. My intra shakes that conjsistend of 40g aminos and about 80g carbs. My next meal will be cottage cheese with grapes drizzled in lemon juice. If I stay up longer then maybe some whole eggs with aromat beforte bed. After the cottage cheese that will be around 800g carbs today.

Looking forward to being my normal self now and this will be the last time I ever use hgh. I am not surprised by the outcome but had hoped I could push through this time.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
2moro it will be back to my 2 beef meals, 2 fruit smoothies, oat meal and probably an egg meal. On top of that maybe cottage cheese with grapes drizzled in lemon juice. Plus my intra shake of approx 40g aminos and 75g carbs etc.

I have got bored of rice so I will do one beef meal with pasta and the other with potatoes. I usually cook potatoes a certain way but my oven is broke so I do something similar. Literally the nicest tasting chips you will ever have. I roughly cut the potatoes and boil them in lightly salted water until they are falling apart. Then I shallow fry them in organic butter and season with paprika, pepper and either pink salt or aromat. Here is how they looked last time I made them...

fz5kd4.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Gonna get ready for the gym now and train chest, tri-ceps and abs. Today will be heavy all through my workout. Probably a few working sets on Smith presses for 4-6 reps with a drop set. Some heavy db presses and some sort of flye movement. Tri-ceps more of the same and some heavy dips and perhaps skull crushers. For abs I need to start doing more bodyweight exercises such as planks and knee raises as I have been doing a lot of weighted crunches recently. Some days I even forget to list them but have been adding in 5 sets to a lot of my training days.

When I get back from the gym I will dose 1.5ml syntherol in each bi-cep head and the lateral and long heads of my tri-ceps. It's time to up the dose and I expect even bigger changes.

My diet will be the same as I have beef in the fridge, all my fruits for my smoothies and oats and eggs etc. Although if I go out I may pick up a footlong subway and add that in as well. I usually get beef with cheese and all the salad excluding chillis with southwest sauce.

I had a few hours sleep and I am up early and feel decent which is rare. I am hoping I will be back to my normal self soon. Time to get on track again and hit this hard. Another thing lacking recently was my water intake as I stopped having my amino shakes. I will replace those with weightgain shakes. Well I will when they finally show up as my predator nutrition order seems to have got lost :eek: Today I will make sure I get plenty of fluids in as it makes a massive difference to everything. It helps my intra shake is over 2 litres and I am about to do that now. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just had an amazing workout. I was tired before taking preworkout but said to myself just go crazy and keep it heavy and intense. I did take too much pre workout and was wired but it worked out fine. I won't make that mistake again though as I was destroyed afterwards and with the increased heart rate from the preworkout I barely managed to get home. I trained chest, tri-ceps and abs...

Incline Smith Presses... 6 warm up sets and 3 working sets. The first 2 was with 3.5 plates a side for 6 and 4 reps. The last was a drop set starting at 3 plates a side with 4 drops in weight (2.5, 2, 1.5 and 1). It's hard to gauge strength but I did only do 3 plates a side last week and I feel stronger. But this Smith is crazy hard so I think on most others it would be closer to 4 or 4.5 plates a side.
Slight Incline DB Presses... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with 50kg db's. 50kg may not sound that heavy but these fuckers are old school and enormous with thick handles so it makes it hard :D
Flat Bench DB Flyes... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of very slow reps with 30kg db's.
Chest Dips... 1 working set with bodyweight.
Tri-cep Dips... 2 warm up sets and 2 working sets. My legs don't fit in this machine so I only ever go up to about 3 plates per side. In my last gym I could fit in better and do 6 plates a side with good form if someone held me down a bit.
Lying EZ Bar Skull Crushers... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 slow reps. I was pleased with these as I used 30kg per side... definitely getting stronger.
Tri-Cep Extensions... about 4 hard pump sets of approx 15 reps. The last was with the full weight rack and slow and controlled.
Standing Overhead EZ Bar Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Abs and Stretching... mainly bodyweight stuff and not much as I was destroyed.

Post workout I couldn't face a beef meal so I just had fruit muesli, greek yoghurt, dates and berries. I can eat that easily because I was out of it but it still went down well. My right hand was shaking so I won't take so much preworkout again. Gonna chill for a bit then have a beef and rice meal.

Today was the first time I looked at myself post workout and was happy. I am definitely growing and the fullness was insane. 50mg adrol, 2ml syntheselen, 1.5 scoops of 5150 with 1 extra scoop of fullasfuck is a winning combination :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have had a bad night because my dog Flex has been ill. He has been vomiting all night. There is no emergency vet so I have been waiting. He has been sleeping about 30 mins (it's 7am) so hopefully he gets better. If he is still bad later I will take him to an emergency vets.

Apart from that things have been good. I am now consistently injecting syntherol eod. I am up to 1.5ml in both bi-ceps heads and 2 tri-cep heads. My arms are feeling much tigther post injection. Yesterday they were a little sore and felt very tight but in a good way. I haven't massaged them at all yet but will start soon. I will also be adding in short arm workouts more frequently to get the muscles pumped full of blood. I may pick up some 5kg db's and start doing them post injection. I have done that before and the feeling is intense.

Yesterday I had a day off but the day before I trained back. I had planned to train bi-ceps as well but was so destroyed just cut it short and went up. As a result today will be shoulders and arms. I will lower the volume for shoulders and superset various tri-cep/bi-cep movements together.

For my last back training day I incorportated a lot of rowing movements. Mainly because I couldn't do any worthwhile pulldown movements due to my bi-cep tendon. I did finish with 4 plate a side rows supersetted with 100lbs db pullovers for one set to complete failure. DB rows hurt my tendon so I kept to cables and machines and they felt good.

I haven't slept (had a little last night) but I may go to the gym as I have time now as everyone is sleeping. That way I can get back and if he needs to go the vets we will do that.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I plan to start eating more fruit. Those grapes and blueberries look nice. I saw a bodybuilder on ig that eat grapes a few times every day. Do you mainly eat them with cottage cheese?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I plan to start eating more fruit. Those grapes and blueberries look nice. I saw a bodybuilder on ig that eat grapes a few times every day. Do you mainly eat them with cottage cheese?

Yes mainly with cottage cheese or greek yoghurt. I usually drizzle lemon juice on top of grapes as it tastes amazing. I occasionally add blueberries or perhaps pineapple as well. Sometimes I will just eat meat and afterwards grapes or other fruit.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
If you don't feel right changes need to be made and that is what I have done. I dropped the hgh and I have dropped the adrol. Can't say the hgh done much for me anyway but the adrol was amazing but it definitely wasn't helping my energy and well being so it's gone. I also had about 4 days off everything even though I usually shoot aas eod. I injected test, deca and primo earlier today though. I also have had a few days off the gym and feel better for it.

My weekly doses have just been moved up slightly and from now on will be 525mg test e, 420mg deca and 350mg primo. I may add adrol back in at some point to finish the tabs I have left. My plan is to add igf-1 lr3 in at a decent dose and maybe some slin to go with it. I doubt I will up the aas anymore apart from adding in orals from time to time. I had planned to up primo but not too bothered now but it's still a possibility going on how I am feeling over the next few weeks.

My diet will also contain much more fruit from now on. This will mainly be in the form of grapes, pineapple, apples, blueberries, kiwis, bananas and strawberries.

I had some pics taken in the gym last time I trained so will post one below. I am really hairy all over so it takes away but I wanted to post to show where I am at now. My diet has been far from perfect but I am in a good position to grow now. I haven't weighed myself but I know I have put on a decent amount of weight recently especially considering I started much lower than usual but that is all back. My stomach is an issue at the moment but it's improving slowly. I will add in a few protocols to keep my waist tight as I grow. Right now the goal is simply to grow and I know I can do that with a little effort.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained earlier for the first time in about 4-5 days. I felt like I was forcing everything so had the break. My energy levels should start getting better now. Although I forgot to mention I added in bromocriptine the other day and I get crazy tired a few hours post dosing. I am going against my usual advice as I haven't had bloodwork but I figured just add it in for a few weeks just to assist (various reasons). I haven't used a dopamine agonist in ages and they should be used lightly but this should help me out.

Anyway I felt great tonight which was a welcomed change. I decided to go the gym very late but glad I did now. I trained chest, quads and abs. I kept legs to very high reps for a change and it felt good. My boxer shorts barely fit my legs were that pumped.

Slight incline DB Presses... 7 warm up sets and 1 working set. As well as the 7 warm up sets I done various active stretches as the gym was very cold and my joints felt dry and were cracking at first so I wanted to take my time and get warmed up sufficiently.
Incline Bench Cable Flyes supersetted with Machine Presses... 4 very hard sets of 20 rep flyes with the last 2 sets of presses going to complete failure.
Chest Bodyweight Dips... 1 working set.
Superset of Leg Extensions with Hack Squats... 5 sets of 20 rep extensions with 40-30 rep hack squats going up in weight.
Tri-set of Leg Extensions, Hack Squats and Machine Squats... 2 sets of 20, 30 and 20 reps.
Leg Extensions... 1 working drop set of 15, 10 and 5 reps with a static hold at the end.
Abs... variety of movements in 2 giant sets lasting approx 5 mins each.
Back and leg stretches.

Pre workout today I used 2ml syntheselen and 1.25 scoops of Nutrex Outlift Amped and I felt great. My preworkout meal consisted of wholegrain pasta, beef mince, pineapple, peppers and tomatoes in a pomodoro sauce with herbs and spices (pictured below). Post workout I had 200g steak (thin sliced) with basmati rice and some canary melon afterwards. I haven't had any other meat today and the rest of my meals have consisted of cottage cheese, greek yoghurt, grapes, blueberries, clementines and lemon juice. Moving forward I am gonna start eating more thin sliced steak as it goes down so easily and I can cook it in 90 secs and it tastes great.

o1tmp.jpg

24w6obd.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My supplement delivery finally come. I thought it was going to get sent back at some point. It took 3 weeks and was meant to be 4 days. So I finally have my weightgain powder. I will be adding 2 shakes in per day to help whilst my appetite is fairly low. I always recommend listening to your body and not force feeding but I know this will do me good as my goal is to grow and I need that extra boost in calories. I also received some protein bars and pre workout powders.

The 5% real food protein bars are the first 5% product I don't like. They are extremely hard and don't taste particularly good. I bought the blueberry cobbler flavour but due to the texture I know I won't like any flavours. The 5% Knock your Carb out bars taste great though and I have had them before. I have only tried the peanut butter chocolate chip flavour.

My injuries are feeling better as well but I just received some tb-500 and will start that at 1mg per day and go from there.

I have just joined one of my older gyms on a 3 month contract. I got it 50% off due to Black Friday but it still cost me $350 for 3 months :eek::D I still have my other membership but decided just to get it to give me a boost and so I can take advantage of the different machines (especially for back and leg movements).

I have some IGF-1-LR3 on the way. I ordered 3mg to try it out. Gonna start at 100mcg post workout when it arrives. I will use it solo but later on add in some slin as well. For slin I am thinking 10iu post workout and if I use it pre no more than 5-6iu. I have a few plans in my head but will post about them at a later date. It's definitely time to move up a gear though :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Gonna eat my pre workout meal after this post and get ready for the gym. I will go to my new gym and train shoulders and maybe some quads as well. I have had 2 great training days recently. Yesterday I trained calves, triceps, bi-ceps and abs. The day before I trained hamstrings and back. I can't remember all the details but will go over each below.

Hams was a combination of seated, lying and standing leg curls. I don't really like the seated leg curls machine in my gym but that was my main focus that day for hams. I went very heavy and done a few working sets. I utilized various super and tri-sets including the 3 movements.

For back I started with incline bench straight bar high rows for 20-15 reps. I also done some heavy hammer strength rows in the middle of my workout. I ended with machine pullovers. I done something different and really focused that day on numerous sets of barbell rows and rack pulls. I supsersetted the 2 and would start with barbell rows then finish with rack pulls. People know my lower back is fucked but I went heavier than usual. For barbell rows just up to 2 plates a side but higher reps and perfect form. It's playing with fire for me. For rack pulls I pulled from relastively high up to be safe but went up to 3 plates a side. That is not heavy but for my lower back it is. It felt really good and I was extra careful. I still expected my back to go the day after at some point but I have been fine.

Yesterday was calves, arms and abs and was brutal...

Standing Calf Raises... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 30-20 reps going up in weight.
Seated Calf Raises... 4 warm up sets and about 6 working sets. 2 working sets were massive drop sets starting at 5 plates a side down 1 plate each drop until 1 plate a side left. My calves were destroyed so I dropped the weight to 3 plates and done 2 working sets with minimal rest. Then a static hold at the top with 2 plates a side for about 1 min. Lot's of different things including me pushing down at the bottom of the rep for that extra stretch/resistance.
Machine Tibialis Raises... 2 sets of 30 reps then 3 working sets using a combination of fast/slow reps.
Tri-cep Pushdowns supsersetted with Bi-cep Curls... multiple warm up sets using a variety of different handles/grips.
Close Grip Dead Stop Bench Press... about 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 7 and 12 reps (dropped the weight).
Standing EZ Bar Bi-cep Curls... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 12 and 8 reps (upped the weight).
Lying EZ Bar Skull Crushers... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps. I was pleased with these and my heavy set was 3 x 10kg plates each side.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working drop set with 30kg then 25kg, 20kg, 15kg and 10kg db's.
Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working drop set starting at the full weight rack and moving down the stack.
Machine Unilateral Bi-cep Curls... 2 sets for both arms. 1st set was 3/4 of the rack and the 2nd was the whole rack with 1 arm and included assisted reps at the end.
Variety of forearm movements for 10-15 mins including supersets of barbell twists, wrist curls and bodyweight hangs.
Abs... variety of movements in 2 giants sets.
Body Stretches.

Pre workout consisted of 2ml syntheselen and 1.25 scoops of Nutrex Outlift Amped.

Over the next few days I will shave my body and start posting progress pics every weekend starting this week. It will help keep me accountable and consistent :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I fell asleep again last night so missed the gym and my injs so I just dosed my aas and syntherol (it's 5:30am). Incase anyone is interested when doing 8 syntherol injs I just use 4 syringes. I fill them up then do my 4 tri-cep injects. Then I refill and use new needles for my bi-cep shots. It just saves going through 8 syringes everytime but still feels quick. I do my tri-cep shots in front of a mirror but it's obviously not needed for bi-ceps.

I just added in a new joint supplement called unbreakable but it's made me feel very ill. Literally took it on an empty stomach (recommended) about 20 mins ago. It contains BPC-157, Andrographis Paniculata Extract and Cissus Quadrangularis.

Gonna eat now then start getting ready for the gym. I will probably cook steak, cinnamon pineapple and basmati rice.