©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brick auction #2

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
IB. Put me down for 1 25 ml BD Dust from IP.
Brick, Hang in there man.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Update.×××××××××. Keep up the donations guys as we can group items and people bid on groups

Djphase keep yours as u are on a budget and thats a stand up offer you posted. Pm me for ar price etc. Lol

Ok can someone look at all we have now and design a cycle or two ? Phoe you come up with minimum with formula ok thanks

Add
2 (10ml test cyp250) greggy

I need someone ( grim):) to add color and font for a good contest design ok thanks.

AUCTION WILL COMMENSE SUPERBOWL SUNDAY AT 7AM 2015 AND TERMINATE FEB 28 AT 7AM

All you guys are stand up bad ass meatheads with a good heart which is hard or never found on any
forum and I thank you all . Ib

Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Post a link over at Pro M to get more people involved
I don't ever post over there so they won't know me
Unless thats not OK but I think it would be

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I dont go there either..when we get complete contest someone can do that. But I dont know people there and so my trust isnt hot on the idea if they are low post count.. Get my drift ..lol. up to you guys.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I dont go there either..when we get complete contest someone can do that. But I dont know people there and so my trust isnt hot on the idea if they are low post count.. Get my drift ..lol. up to you guys.

I'm pretty sure we have one or two Mods here that are Mods over there as well that will prob help out

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I think rajjin, k1, turbobusa, or oth one of em would surely help us out.

Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Bump !

attn: Sponsors of anasci not members
please step up and donate to this auction i just donated about $250.00 of gear so i would expect the same from you other wise myself, and i am sure a lot of vets here will not support you anymore and stop buying your products, i can only speak for myself on that subject let's see who else will join me in that
so please pitch in $250.00 of gear to the cause , besides what does that really cost you $75.00 - $100.00 maybe in raws
ib send them all a email or pm and see what the response is

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Bump.. anyone have leftovers to donate so we can make this auction bad ass? Thanks

I'm new around here and wish Brick all the luck in this world.

I can throw in 2 bottles of Test Prop if it helps any...

You are in my prayers.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Kool Lavey ure in
2 prop 10ml x 100mg. - Lavey

NOTE : ALL DONATORS WILL RECEIVE ONE BAD ASS FKN CUSTOM TSHIRT MADE FOR THIS AUCTION ( a limited number will be forsale. You will want one when u see one . Thanks for all who help as this is for one bad ass dude named Brick.