©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brick auction #2

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Here's what I'm thinking.... If we get so much stuff that its not feasible for 1 person to spend let's say $600 for a $1000 worth of gear we should split it up into 2-3 different auctions. Although I would be inclined to throw in more stuff if the individual who won winning bid was closer to a grand. Maybe some GH who knows... Maybe something else

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
It looks like a split may be necessary thanks in no small part to IB's organizing this and of course, the AnaSCI community. You guys and gals are the absolute best, hands down. Wow, what an amazing thing to be a part of.
Grim

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Update.×××××××××. Keep up the donations guys as we can group items and people bid on groups

Djphase keep yours as u are on a budget and thats a stand up offer you posted. Pm me for ar price etc. Lol

Ok can someone look at all we have now and design a cycle or two ? Phoe you come up with minimum with formula ok thanks

Add
2 (10ml test cyp250) greggy

I need someone ( grim):) to add color and font for a good contest design ok thanks.

AUCTION WILL COMMENSE SUPERBOWL SUNDAY AT 7AM 2015 AND TERMINATE FEB 28 AT 7AM

All you guys are stand up bad ass meatheads with a good heart which is hard or never found on any
forum and I thank you all . Ib

ok no prob. i am just in a real rough time of life right now, but allays willing to help out any way i can. i wish i was working and can do more. i think i have a buyer for one of my ar15's but for a very cheap price. but if the actions are small i might bid on 1 for a summer cut up. was really looking to try mast and npp but i see some winni and susp i would take. i still dont mind throwing in something. actually i have a bottle each of liquid nolva and t3 form maxim peptides i can add . every1 here is really amazing . god bless you brick . get better. IB i will send pm.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Okay, I'm in shock and need to catch up with Brick!

Count me in...

3 Test P 100mg / ml
1 Tren A 100mg / ml
1 Tren E 200mg / ml

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Final List - Donations now Closed .

14 test prop 100mg
3 tren a 100mg
1 tren e 200mg
5 test cyp 250mg and 200mg. .lol
2 Deca 300mg
4 sustanon
1 25 ml Sus 250
2 Super test 250
2 winny inj 100mg
6 Test suspension
1 parabolan 100mg 10ml
1 npp 100mg 10ml
40ct 5mg x 3 (120) tabs
1 liquid Novaldex 30ml
1 liquid t-3 30ml
300 clen 20mcg tabs

If someone can make 2 groups with minimum starting bids this bitch will commense sunday night

Thanks for all contributors .ib

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Update forgot my 3 prop! Lol.
Comeon someone make 2 groups.asap..

Shirts will be cool too. Grim is the master graphic person whos donating time.
Can u all fit xxl? Lol or sissy xl?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ib, how about try and split it down the middle as much as possible by product type. Or maybe a better idea is to group em together so they may be used towards a cycle. Maybe deca and sust and that type of stuff in one group and prop and tren, etc in another auction. Just throwing out thoughts. .
Btw, any idea of the value of all these donations? It's gotta be up there.

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
You guys are unbelievable. I am speechless. Knowing you care means more to me than any money could ever measure up to.

I hate fuckin' cancer. For those that don't know. I have had a recurrence and I lose one kidney in a month. I'm still fighting' tho.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
damn guys, just saw this shit! wrecked my car was in hosp. im good to go just sore. like always you guys are some bad ass mofo's. i gotta do some cleaning and see what i have left and even if im dry i will throw a good chunk of cash into the pot just for the cause. stay strong Brick! one of the baddest ass Mofo's around! all of my positive and healing energies to your and yours and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers daily brother! you will emerge victorious!!!

VP

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
You guys are unbelievable. I am speechless. Knowing you care means more to me than any money could ever measure up to.

I hate fuckin' cancer. For those that don't know. I have had a recurrence and I lose one kidney in a month. I'm still fighting' tho.

I was stunned to see hear this! You keep your head high and kick the shit out of cancer one more time!! Thankfully we have two kidneys...You'll still be warrior with one!

Every one of us will do what ever we can to get you better...Just let us know!

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Final List - Donations now Closed .

14 test prop 100mg
3 tren a 100mg
1 tren e 200mg
4 test cyp 250mg
2 Deca 300mg
4 sustanon
1 25 ml Sus 250
2 Super test 250
2 winny inj 100mg
6 Test suspension
1 parabolan 100mg 10ml
1 npp 100mg 10ml
40ct 5mg x 3 (120) tabs
1 liquid Novaldex 30ml
1 liquid t-3 30ml
300 clen 20mcg tabs

If someone can make 2 groups with minimum starting bids this bitch will commense sunday night

Thanks for all contributors .ib

anything to help out a bro. get better brick. what happens now as far as sending out my items? do i send mne to the winner ? or to you IB?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok if you guys dont mind you can send all donations to me so winner or winners just gets one package and so no worry on who lives where and safety but I know all donators so its cool.
Sound good everyone? Pm me for addy to send

Someone make 2 groups..asap..lol