©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG Lantus run PICS

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Wanna know how much weight I gained??? Enough to beat out 138 guys and get my Pro card.:headbang:

With all do respect, your pics were taken during your prep. We all know huge esthetic changes take place during prep but almost never involve gaining weight. I asked a simple question. "How much weight difference does the pics show you gained?" My pics show 20lbs from using Lantus and Humalog. There are clearly huge differences in my traps, rear delts, tri's and a total thickening of my entire body. Your pics weren't posted by you. Maybe your not making this claim? But if you are, post the weight gained and where you think the weight was put on. This is the same exact standard I have been held to here. If you don't do this credibility issues will cancel out your pics. Can you do this without the insults?

CG

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
You're impossible to argue with.... you ONLY see things YOUR way.. Period... Credibilty issues?? with you?? Seriously?? YOU say weight gain is irrelevant when it comes to YOU...but to others its relevant....its a lose/lose with you.....not even gonna bother with you...complete waste of time....

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
CG, it's a great transformation for only 2 and half months on someone who's been using PEDs for years and is not young.

Opinions are just opinions. Don't worry much about them...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
"impossible to argue with?" Good God dude, answer a simple question. How much weight has been gained comparing the two pics? You have everything to say EXCEPT the answer to the question. I'm guessing the pics show you lost 4lbs and look like you filled out as a result of the gear you were on and diet.
MTF, your pics look great! Problem is they were posted to show radical change in a few months time in a thread about
*gaining mass as a result of using insulin*. Your pics show change but it's apples and oranges.

CG

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Well,i guess this answers my question i asked regarding adding novalog to my test,npp,dbol,gh bulker previously?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Previously? I just went back and reviewed the entire thread looking for it. I didn't find it. What was your question? I'll take a stab at it. :)

CG

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I think he was referring to the question he asked in your What Cycle Are You On thread in the main forum?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Sorry about the runaround there cg&thanks for pointing him to my question k1.still my favorite forum u guys r a good team here&at pm aswell

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Hey heres a good 1, a friend of mine called me about 2yrs ago,after his mom passed,she had about 6 lantus readyject pins he gave me,i was used to the novalog,hadn't heard of bb'ers using longacting slin yet,fucking gave them to my soon to be mother in law.fuck me !!

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
Is this a physique boardshort contest, idk why CG is being barked at. His pics with no fat prove it. Thats amazing for any gear head.

Honestly though cg, that much Humalog alone would cause amazing gains.

I'd like more info. I'm starting Lantus very soon. But no log for me. No thanks.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Matt Porter agrees with my views on Lantus. "There is no way to grow faster". Enjoy the video and learn a thing or two. :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/wGPElu5xto4[/ame]

ds44

Donating Member
Jun 7, 2012
So for that last couple weeks i have been experimenting. I run pharm grade sust 250mg EOD for years non stop. I just added 40ius of humalog post work out then 15 minutes later, check blood sugar levels then i usually eat wendys, or bk or i have 3 servings of lucky charms any of the 3 and a shaker full of MP's pharmgrade. Then about hour later 6ius of GH humatrope by lilly. I have been having awesome results. The only thing i will add in the next couple months is 50mcgs of t-3 ed and 50mg ( yes 50mg) of tren A EOD amd letrozole twice a week. Prior to my workouts my meals during the day are protien and veggies. protien and rice 2 hours before i work out.

I did try the humalog at 20 ius pre work out with carbs and pharmgrade, i had great pumps but felt like shit from the carbs that experiment sucked and i hated it...

So i enjoy polumbos and ameens protocol post workout slin... 51yrs old 265lbs 10%- 12% bf. Once i add the t-3, tren and letrozole i get to about 245-250ish. I cannot wait to add those 3 with the humalog. I may dam well try to compete even though i do this for fun.

After experimenting keeping logs and glycose logs finding my baseline i found the above worked for ME. U may not like it and it may work or not work for you....im just being honest....you need to try different things and see what works for you give it time and log it... KISS keep it simple stupid.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ds44, what a great post brother! Was the 40iu post workout a typo? I hope not. I fucking love to see guys with balls put it out there and get back the results they deserve for having the balls in the first place. Good For You Dude!!!!!!!

Did you work your way up to 40iu? How did you arrive there?