©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG Lantus run PICS

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey I'm not calling you out but can you think of another set of pics showing improvements this good in a two and a half month period to a previously trained person? This wasn't a re-comp. I was pounding away and making next to no gains. In comes the slin and BAM.

When you say risk. You think it's any worse than the orals and slin? I remember a few of our conversations back in the day at the Underground. lol. You were very aggressive. And it would appear it paid off handsomely. :) BTW: Congratulations on the card! Great job!

CG

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
6 Months..........Now that's IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

Hey I'm not calling you out but can you think of another set of pics showing improvements this good in a two and a half month period to a previously trained person? This wasn't a re-comp. I was pounding away and making next to no gains. In comes the slin and BAM.

When you say risk. You think it's any worse than the orals and slin? I remember a few of our conversations back in the day at the Underground. lol. You were very aggressive. And it would appear it paid off handsomely. :) BTW: Congratulations on the card! Great job!

CG

Attachments

• mtf1.jpg
    mtf1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 112

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Huge changes there MTF...Definitely Pro physique!

What changes were made in the drug area during that time frame that aided in his overall size increase while actually appearing to lose bodyfat?!

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA

CG

Not to be calling you out, but I can take half that gear with no slin and make gains like that. I never took that much gear and never took slin when I weighed a solid 250 in the 90s. To be fair, I was taking IGF with it. In 2009 me and Alex Azarian started training with about 1500 MG of total to experiment how much size I could put on. In 3 months, I went from 210 to 233. You know what I look like now, a thinner 210 pound guy. I currently taking TRT doses and I was right before doing that program. Here is a back picture at 233 doing that program back then. I was close to 50 here.

Attachments

• RELAXED BACK.JPG
    RELAXED BACK.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 114

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Front before and after. Before is on 150 MG of test (210), the other one is 1500 MG of gear(233).

Attachments

• PICTURES 9-2-08 009.jpg
    PICTURES 9-2-08 009.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Pesty - Face Removed.jpg
    Pesty - Face Removed.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
Thanks K1!!

It wasn't due to more drugs.
Believe it or not we used less drugs and mgs during this period.

We ate super clean every meal, didn't force calories, trained super
hard and very efficient. And stayed extra lean for a full year.

MTF proved to me it is not always about more, more, more.

No magic or secrets. There never was and never will be!
Forcing "the process" leads to temporary results.

HARD WORK pays off!

-MT

What changes were made in the drug area during that time frame that aided in his overall size increase while actually appearing to lose bodyfat?!

Last edited:

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013

Don't want to sidetrack CG's thread but I cant say "drugs" was the difference as I actually ran MORE in prior preps..... what I truly feel made the biggest difference was getting monthly deep tissue massages.. my massage guy said I was so friggin tight in my back he was amazed I never had a serious injury.... THAT, accompanied with training with MAG bars has really paid dividends... those MAG bars are phenomenal

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Don't want to sidetrack CG's thread but I cant say "drugs" was the difference as I actually ran MORE in prior preps..... what I truly feel made the biggest difference was getting monthly deep tissue massages.. my massage guy said I was so friggin tight in my back he was amazed I never had a serious injury.... THAT, accompanied with training with MAG bars has really paid dividends... those MAG bars are phenomenal

I am taking less and making gains. The routine MT gave me made the difference. I just started with the deep tissue. Man you feel better. I am going to make deep tissue massage part of my routine.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
6 Months..................Now that's IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!

-MT

Hey MTF your in great shape but I just don't see the improvements. Dude my traps picked up over an inch in height. And the pics don't match one another. With the shading it just doesn't show anything near what mine do. The one pic has no lower back in it?

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Not to be calling you out, but I can take half that gear with no slin and make gains like that. I never took that much gear and never took slin when I weighed a solid 250 in the 90s. To be fair, I was taking IGF with it. In 2009 me and Alex Azarian started training with about 1500 MG of total to experiment how much size I could put on. In 3 months, I went from 210 to 233. You know what I look like now, a thinner 210 pound guy. I currently taking TRT doses and I was right before doing that program. Here is a back picture at 233 doing that program back then. I was close to 50 here.

Pesty this pic shows less than half the development I have in both my pics. You can call me out till the dogs come home my friend. The front pics I literally see no difference between them. Again. THE EXACT back to back pics I provided are exact comparisons showing differences that can be measured with rulers. I think you all have forgotten how hard it is to make real changes in growing muscle in a short period of time.

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

Pesty, when you prepped with Alex you got on stage as a LHW(198lbs). Where was the extra 35lbs making scale weight? When you finished that show you stopped training with him. I know this because I was talking to him daily at the time. How do these dots connect? You pounded on an extra 22pounds just like that in 3 months? Imagine that. I had no idea it was so easy. All this time everyone is scrabling with slin and hgh/igf and God know what and you can do it with 1500mgs of gear. That's about as impressive as it gets. You should be the one with the thread. lol

CG

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I started the first thread and out of nowhere it turned into a debated about how the pro's diet. "post pics of me doing this or it means nothing". Now you all have vision issues. My thread was about Lantus insulin. Now the same crew with friends are rolling back in. But this time it's with "my pics are better than yours" lol Gotta love it. You forgot to mention how many pounds of change took place with MTF pics? If he gained 20lbs how did he make weight? That's really the acid test you all keep bouncing back to. Guess it doesn't count when it comes to your pics. Care to make a claim?

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Whats the difference in the weight from pic to pic?

What I'm saying for the tenth time is none of these pics accurately show near the changes mine do. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

CG

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
What I'm saying for the tenth time is none of these pics accurately show near the changes mine do. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
CG

First off, I said TWICE I didn't want your thread derailed... why is EVERYTHING a pissing contest with you??? I can assure you you're standing ALONE in regards to your "opinion".... Pesty hit it on the head.... your gains were MINIMAL and could have been achieved with just a good diet.....

speeder

May 15, 2017

CG

CG. I see what you're saying here and do see the improvement... I think it's impressive considering that was only over a 2.5 month period of time. Not to mention you are pushing 60 years old! I think that's awesome progress; especially for a guy that got into this game much later than most (that's a compliment)..