©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG Lantus run PICS

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The meals were always 2 to 2 1/2 hours apart. normally ending around 11pm. But there were times I would wake up from huger and just go crazy on the fridge.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yes I did. I have often wondered why guys only eat big on training days. Isn't your body still repairing on none training days? Never made scenes to me. You need sugars and protein during your training to minimize the damage your doing training. We all know we grow out side of the gym. If your training and really on the gas, your body is in a constant state of repairing from injury(micro tears in the muscle). IMO, there is nothing more important to growth than feeding this condition with the proper nutrients. That's where the slin really accelerates growth. It literally forces nutrients into your muscles like a super charger forces air into the top of your motor. This is where I think the crazy growth comes from. An accelerated rate of recovery. But hey, what do I know...........:)

CG

Last edited:

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
I kinda didn't want to do slin on the weekends.
but once at 100iu it's probably bad to take off two days and then jump back on 100 lol.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I get it. You want to enjoy life. lol, In my world of O.C.D BBing I have no life. lol. When it's time to grow I'm just all in.

You can do exactly what you want. One thing I would like to see you avoid is training legs Fridays. IMO the day after training is the most important meals you eat. No recovery= No growing. But go ahead and enjoy yourself. You will still grow more than you can imaging 5 on everything and 2 off everything.

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You can tell a difference in pics. But can also tell the waist also grew

No, what this pic shows is that I had put on a few pounds of pure fat that landed around my waist. Absolutely nothing mermenant was done to my waist line as a result of using insulin lol. Who in the world wouldn't take the trade? That's where men put on extra weight. During my prep I peeled that away effortlessly. Most guys start their prep looking much fatter than this. Anyone that understands prepping would know this. Thinking your going to be stage ready 24/7 during extreme mass gaining isn't being realistic.
There are numerous logs showing guys putting on mass and not using slin that put on weight around the waist line as a result of eating big to get big. Had I been using HGH in the appropriate, zero to none would have been gained.

CG

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
I was just noticing that protocols similar to this with 80-100iu of lantus in the morning and 8-10iu of humalog with every meal are extremely common in other bodybuilding forums.

People don't really report the results as unbelievable or phenomenal. Just another tool in the box.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Alex, Did I say I invented anything? Did I say this was a secret? In the opening line of my other thread I pointed out that I never said anything like this. I said it was hiding in plain site. Now your saying it's no big deal. I already told you dude. Make what you want of it. Just like the pics I posted look like all I did was add another sup into the protocol. Remember that little gem?

You care to post up a set of back to back pics showing mass gained in 2 1/2 months that can best these? Under the same conditions. DO IT! PLEASE Alex, bring something positive to the thread.

What is the correct response to this post Alex? Yes, your correct, it amounts to little more than just another tool in the tool box. BTW: Alex, thanks for taking the time to read all this and look up all the additional Internet stuff. Your previous post have been of the utmost value to this thread. Hey, one more thing, did the other forums try getting a tan and dying their hair as well as doing the Lantus and Humalog? I have found that that's key to the synergy of the entire program.

CG

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
The risk isn't worth the reward IN MY OPINION...... I know its come a long way as far as risk and possible complications go but.... I guess I would have expected more dramatic results.....not to say gains weren't made tho'..... perhaps sprinkled with HGH you would have had more dramatic results??? Like those 6F Reds back in the day...LOL