©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Sorry man, didn't see your message until now been running around all weekend...Looks like you got it taken care of though, pics are facing the right way now :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I've thought about how to slow the weight gain down and this is what I'm going to do.
I'm backing all the water based test out of the protocol. I will replace the water based test with Sustanone. This will make for a total test amount of 1150mgs per week in two bi weekly injections.

Once my set point changes and I'm a little more confirtable I'll go back to the "high" test.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
ProFit, it's good to see ya posting bro. I hope you decide to spend more time around home here. Could defiantly use more quality posters like yourself! Thanks for dropping in.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Think I'm going to back the rice amount in each meal down to half a cup also. This should definitely slow down weight gain.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If your not gaining fat - why slow it down?
Just like you said - it's muscle memory- it's tough to slow that down
Just my opinion man

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Squatster, my breathing is strained and I just don't feel good at the moment. Putting on 15lbs in a week and a half isn't healthy on any level. I want to live to tell about this log.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Great gains so far. I agreed with squatster but then read your post. If your breathing is affected definitely slow it down. As you wrote 15lbs in 1 1/2 weeks is a lot. Is your bp that naturally? Not bad for on cycle and I am about the same. If I add mk-677 or hgh it can go up though.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Hey CG how are you feeling now that you cut your rice servings down? Any effects on pump since it lowers your overall carb intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Thanks for dropping in Tpl88. My weight is down 2lbs to 210lbs and I'm much drier. Cardio is much easier as well. My pants are still too tight and I can see how this is going to lead to a shopping trip for jeans. Think I'm only going to have the rice an hour before training. Maybe after as well? The stew seams to really have some ass to it and carries a lot of carbs straight out of the gate.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
No problem brother, I’m excited to see where this run takes you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
A look in the rear view mirror. lol

This is a vid of me prepping for the Mr Pa show that I went on to win. My body weight was 210lbs at the time of this shoot. Click through to 3:00 minutes into the vid.

[ame]https://youtu.be/PkECyX_Fxcc[/ame]

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
MY WEIGHT WAS 215.8LBS THIS MORNING. Didn't feel the need to post a pic of the scale. You guys have eyes. I'm very happy with how things are going. I think my body fat percentage is down as well as still picking up almost four pounds last week. Must have been from cutting back on the rice. Notice in the back pic how my muscle separation and size is coming in. Delt caps are starting to fire and traps are becoming pronounced. I feel like my insertions points are also more pronounced. The legs are pounding back into form with the inner sweep coming back in. My old jeans are a thing of the past. We went out this weekend and bought a couple new (bigger/relaxed cut) pare.

So as of these pics I'm 57 at 215.8 at 5'9" tall. I haven't put a skin caliper to any fat areas but body fat is hardly a concern at this stage of the "Come back". For being "all washed up" I never felt better about BBing............. For the record. I haven't been back three straight weeks yet with all things on point. The progression pics tell the whole story.

At this point there is still plenty left in the tank with gear and no need to change or increase it. I'm going to look hard at the food. I may add a little peanuts into my stew meals? Not sure but I think my body is telling me it needs fat. I'm going to switch my cardio over to a HIT 20minute stepper session. My breathing is still labored just walking around. Wondering if I have something lingering from my chest cold?

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

Last edited: