©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Your inspiring me man.
I am trying to stay natural till I get back in the swing - but dammmmmmm

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well it's a rainy ass over cast day. Did cardio earlier this morning and now I'm going to the gym for legs. Don't think I have ever had my legs respond so well to training before.
I've been doing dumbbell squats with a narrow stance. I now this doesn't sound like much but I'm only using 70lb DB in each hand. I squat until the DBs hit the floor and then back up to just before lock out and stop. I'm doing between 12 and 18 reps per set and normally do six sets.
I'll then do the same with less weight doing straight leg deads for similar reps and sets. Then I head over to do calves.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
These pictures represent a 20lb weight increase. The first set of pics is day one and the second is up to date.

IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0143.jpg[/ATTACH]

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Guys I have to dial this back a couple clicks. My scale weight was 218.2. I'm just not feeling good. I'm still doing morning cardio and eating normal. I have an appetite and I'm shitting fine. I'm keeping my fluids up and doing everything on the surface you would expect to be doing if you were me. I'm getting head aches and my heart will race at times. I even have gotten dizzy just standing talking to my wife. I'm not sure if this is all the result of gaining 23lbs of body weight in an extremely short period of time or something worse.

Maybe it's all the shit mixed into the drinks surrounding the insulin windows? Telling the truth, I'm at a bit of a dead end with the direction of this at the moment. Two things are going on. I have never gained weight this fast. How ever it's muscle memory so is the load going straight to my cardio system? Or is this all being brought on by the shit I'm taking and there is no health concern? The only way I can dial this back at this point is to back the insulin way down to shutting it off. I think mentally that would kill me at this point. My head has me ALL IN. Think I'm going to have a glass of wine with my wife and think on this?.....................

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Let's dissect every thing you are doing
The exact juice you are on each day and what time?
What insulin? How much - what time?
What HGH and how much?
Peptides?
FOOD?
your doing the same food every day?
Same stew?
Vitamins?
Digestive enzymes?
How much sleep you getting?
You still working or just doing this right now?
Did you get over what you had when you were sick?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I've stopped all insulin and the drinks surrounding them and feel much better. My headaches have gone away and I have a better "general" feeling just through out the day. My body weight has dropped down to 215.3 this morning and my appetite is way up. Think I'm going to just roll with the gear and HGH for a little bit.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If you did insulin again - would you do a fast acting again or the lantus?
Were you on any estrogen blockers at all?
Any thing for thyroid?
They make me feel how you were feeling

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
No thyroid and yes Arimidex. All I can say is my over all senses of well being is way up and I just feel much better. I'm almost positive that insulin doesn't do this. But the combo of the drinks and having it pounded into your cells may be doing something other than just contributing to growth. I'm using HGH POWER BLK tops. Anyone have issues with these? They look great and I'm doing them 15 minutes before the insulin.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Great progress. Feeling bad could be anything but likely a drug issue. How much slin were you on when you stopped?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Good to see you are doing so well. CG whereabouts did you feel the headaches? Front, back of head etc? I agree with the above it was most likely a drug issue. Could be slin, hgh, aas or a combination of all. Have you tested your bp in the last few days?

When you mention drinks what ones were you using? Intra shakes with the slin? Aminos and HBCD's and I feel great. But certain proteins or weightgain shakes in large amounts and I feel crap. I went hypo last night from some carnivor mass I have had for ages and want to get rid of :eek:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
ARIMADEX- how much do you take? And how often?
The arimadex makes me feel like I have the flue the next day. Big time like shit
Why????
My Age????
My system????
Over 0.5mg 2 times pr week - many people can't tolerate

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
ARIMADEX- how much do you take? And how often?
The arimadex makes me feel like I have the flue the next day. Big time like shit
Why????
My Age????
My system????
Over 0.5mg 2 times pr week - many people can't tolerate

.05mgs every day. taken in the morning with breakfast.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Good to see you are doing so well. CG whereabouts did you feel the headaches? Front, back of head etc? I agree with the above it was most likely a drug issue. Could be slin, hgh, aas or a combination of all. Have you tested your bp in the last few days?

When you mention drinks what ones were you using? Intra shakes with the slin? Aminos and HBCD's and I feel great. But certain proteins or weightgain shakes in large amounts and I feel crap. I went hypo last night from some carnivor mass I have had for ages and want to get rid of :eek:

The drinks I'm taking (or were taking) is exactly what Mutant calls for in his program. It's all in the first page of this log.

My head aches feel like there in the back of my upper head area. And the BP numbers are fine. Theres times when I feel like my head is going to explode bending over to put on shoes and things like that.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I've stopped all insulin and the drinks surrounding them and feel much better. My headaches have gone away and I have a better "general" feeling just through out the day. My body weight has dropped down to 215.3 this morning and my appetite is way up. Think I'm going to just roll with the gear and HGH for a little bit.
Sometimes the body is just saying no, listen to it. Good to see grinding away brother, I'll be following.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I had an incredible workout tonight. Upper body and arms. GOD DAMN! I'm thinking maybe I just surge the slin on and off. A week on and a week off and so on...........

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
^^^ what???^^^
How
Sorry
How do you tolerate so much arimadex man
I got real sick from that much. I was exactly how you said you felt. Felt like I was going to die.
I dropped it out for 2 weeks then went to 2 times pr week and I was great.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I guess it's all about how it effects us all on an individual bases? Never ever had a side effect from any anit-e