©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreteguy Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
without pics of this huge bodybuilder....this thread
is all hearsay...

wheres all the pics and proof that this shit works..???

post up some pics of the mighty CG....

proof is in the pudding..

heres mine...eating when HUNGRY

YA BUDDY! This is me well over 50 but still good enough to win the Mr Pa and Mr Philly, Mr LehighValley<---won every show I entered that year Teny. Wish you had been in the line up *buddy*. I'm almost ready to go in these pics. Your pics are fat and blurry. I put on all the muscle in two years using slin and gear. The back pic(Three weeks out) was after recovering from a pretty bad tear training it. You can still see the blood under the skin. But I didn't pay my bills with excuses, I just went and fucking won. You should feel like such an ass dude. Your calling out a 57 years old guy. I have all the accolades of success in this sport I need and nothing to prove. Did you forget you need a chest in BBing? How is the back doing buddy? What shows have YOU won. The Tri State BIG MOUTH?:confused:

Attachments

• CG1.JPG
    CG1.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 215
  • CG2.JPG
    CG2.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 220
Last edited by a moderator:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Both of you guys have more than respectable physiques and both of you have stepped on stage and that takes guts.

Enough of the drama! Having an intellectual debate is fine but the emotions are running high and it needs to end!! You both have so much to offer everyone.

Have a civil debate...if there's a difference of opinion just agree to disagree before it gets too heated.

Last edited:

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I think both of you look great. I also feel both have valid points. I for one do not just want to hear one side either. Let's learn to disagree with out getting into a heated match. One size does not fit all.

One more thing, good too see you here Massive G, I have much respect for you and your posts.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I think both of you look great. I also feel both have valid points. I for one do not just want to hear one side either. Let's learn to disagree with out getting into a heated match. One size does not fit all.

One more thing, good too see you here Massive G, I have much respect for you and your posts.

Massive G has a lot to bring to the table. It was good to see him as VIP.

CG

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yeah i hired him as well and my meal plan, workout plan and supplement plan were the exact same as a friend of mines that he got from Phil and he outweighed me by 30-40 lbs. His ego was his downfall.

No surprise as didn't he charge $250 for 1 year at some point. He must have had 100's of clients at the same time making it impossible to give the time needed for each client. There is nothing wrong with pushing products you believe in but what I was told is he would practically make sure guys used everything he sold. Personally I and I am sure most on here couldn't train someone if it meant I would be half arsing and sending them copy and pastes all the time. He could have charged 4 times more and probably had 1/4 of the clients but the time to train them properly.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
I think more than anything this thread proves is that there isn't ONE right way of doing things for everybody. CG....Tenny....you guys both look great and I look forward to getting more info and advice from both of you in the future. Right now I think I'm going to make a big bowl of popcorn and re-read this thread as it is as entertaining as it is informative. Maybe I should use some slin before I eat the popcorn.....maybe a whey shake to wash the popcorn down....ah screw it....pizza and beer sounds better....

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think more than anything this thread proves is that there isn't ONE right way of doing things for everybody. CG....Tenny....you guys both look great and I look forward to getting more info and advice from both of you in the future. Right now I think I'm going to make a big bowl of popcorn and re-read this thread as it is as entertaining as it is informative. Maybe I should use some slin before I eat the popcorn.....maybe a whey shake to wash the popcorn down....ah screw it....pizza and beer sounds better....

Dont forget the glutamine :D

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Damn. I thought this started out to be a thread with some real potential. One that would maybe broaden my way of thinking. Maybe shed some new light on my old school ways. But nope. Then it turned into a total waste of my fucking time. Lol....AR....

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Damn. I thought this started out to be a thread with some real potential. One that would maybe broaden my way of thinking. Maybe shed some new light on my old school ways. But nope. Then it turned into a total waste of my fucking time. Lol....AR....

It's too bad CG abandoned this thread.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yep, MIA in both his threads.
Guess he got tired of arguing.

That's what happens when you start a good topic, you have to deal with those that have a different opinion on the subject...If every topic had only one point of view theses threads wouldn't make it passed the initial post and all other posts would just be Bumps or kiss-ass comments!

Difference of opinion fuels discussion!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That's what happens when you start a good topic, you have to deal with those that have a different opinion on the subject...If every topic had only one point of view theses threads wouldn't make it passed the initial post and all other posts would just be Bumps or kiss-ass comments!

Difference of opinion fuels discussion!
Would have been nice if it were just difference of opinions - he got proded - poked - kicked and just plain old attacked - we need to never let that happen again like this one happened - like AR said - it started out incredable - then turned into shit

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I quit reading it when it became childish so I can't comment on who really got attacked or whatever. I was just looking to see what and how everyone else here eats while on. I've always been really lucky that when I'm bulking or cutting if I'm on anabolics then I'm hungry. I basically eat everything in site. My problems are different than most. I actually find myself eating too much shitty foods I think. I was brought up with the mind set of it's in front of you while on AAS then eat it. Plus I'm always hungry on so I find myself eating foods I normally wouldn't touch. That's why I was looking forward to comparing my food intake and habits with the rest of you. I mean I know what works best for me when I'm training for a specific task but I still would of enjoyed seeing how the rest of you feed the fire. No biggie I'm sure we will start a good chat soon.....AR....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Would have been nice if it were just difference of opinions - he got proded - poked - kicked and just plain old attacked - we need to never let that happen again like this one happened - like AR said - it started out incredable - then turned into shit

Goes both ways though.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Who in the world would call out CG? He's one of the biggest 57 year olds walking around. 1 in 10k 57 yr olds look like him.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Who in the world would call out CG? He's one of the biggest 57 year olds walking around. 1 in 10k 57 yr olds look like him.

I put those stats more like 1 in a million, maybe more. I am same age as him, trust me I don't see guys too often at my age looking like that. He looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.