©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreteguy Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
my question is....

CG....why (at closer to 60 then 50) still feel the need to
keep bangin slin...???

:)
Sorry tenny- alot of us here want to know this info
CG was kind enough to post this for us-
Please man- and thank you CG

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
OK. So that we don't have the drama, I'm going to recommend a very tame version of an "Eat when your hungry" Boosted with slin program. I would start by contacting Tenny and ask him for his diet plan. This will cost a few bucks (deservingly so) because that's what he does for a living. This will work with any diet so don't be concerned about it being a "slin" diet.
-I would take that complete diet plan and brake down the carbs in each meal.
- If for some reason any of these meals don't have at least 100 carbs per meal they wont be sufficient to use them effectively. If your in the school of thought that you should just pin enough to cover the carbs any way, go right ahead.<----But I think your spitting in the ocean playing games like that.
- I would assume that it takes 10 carbohydrate to cover each and ever iu of Humalog you inject.
-I would inject 10iu of Humalog just before eating any of these meals.
- I would also make sure your hungry a minimum of four times a day.
-If your hungry inside the 1 hour window before bed time. I would eat a full pack of oat meal cookies after your meal and before bed.
- while your doing this I would recommend carrying a quart of OJ with you. You would only drink this if you start to feel strange in any way.

Understanding insulin and "can it kill you"? The answer is yes.
But so can falling over on a butter knife. there is no way 10 iu can or would kill you after consuming a meal with carbs to cover the iu's pinned. It's a wild stretch entertaining 10iu of Humalog killing you on an absolutely empty stumic as well. Sure you would go for a hell of a hypo ride but it's not going to kill you or put you in a comma. Get that silly shit out of your head. lol It just isn't going to happen.
-Will it make me diabetic? NO Jumping in and out of use will not make you diabetic.
_can it play hell on your insulin sensitivity? Yes, the answer is taking metformin 1000mgs a day and a few other things that are saples in insulin receptor promotion.
How would I know if I was going hypoglycemic?
Everyone gets hit a little different. But I would look for,
-tingling of the upper lip or tongue
-A sudden burst of hunger accompanied by extreme thirst
-Suddenly getting cold and completely loosing your pump
-a strange feeling you can't put your finger on
-Getting a narrow field of vision that's often in black and white.
-If this happens and your driving? Stop the car and drink the OJ. DO NOT start up again until your symptoms have passed.
-Getting any of these symptoms or anything else that just not the norm signals you it's time to immediately drink your quart of OJ.
There are many more but from my experience it is these players that normally pop up when it happens. This is why you have your QUART of OJ on you. OJ is your "get out of jail free card".

I recommend before anyone gets started using slin they do this.

In the comfort of your home with a friend, on an empty stomach, pin 5iu Humalog. Watch the clock and about twenty minutes in you will feel a twang of "something isn't right with me" as you sit there you will start to experience the onset of going hypo. What do you do???? Drink your full quart of OJ and relax. It will take up to five minutes for the OJ to reverse your symptoms but it will and you will be fine. While your waiting for the OJ to neutralize your symptoms tell your friend exactly what your feeling and have them write it down. Most guys I know in the game always get the same symptoms in the same order. So write them down and this will have to be carried in the back of your mind always. After you do this and see how the OJ works you will understand how important it is. You may never need it witch is a good thing. But it's a good thing to have it if you do. But if your carful about your carbs vse your iu's it just will never happen. But the truth is everyone I know that's in the game and uses it has gone hypo and that's all it was. A blip on the radar.

Lets just start with this and I'll answer any questions you may have.

One more thing. I don't do this for a living. I'm a member here and trying to help out the guys that want to know. That's it. If ANYONE has a better way to do it or wants to inject into this with constructive thought please do.

Side note: doing less than these amounts will yield next to zero gains and would be questionable if it's even worth doing. as it is this is a small amount but it will bring positive responses building muscle.

CG

CG, can we copy this post into a new thread of it's own? A slin discussion here is much needed:)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
my question is....

CG....why (at closer to 60 then 50) still feel the need to
keep bangin slin...???

:)

Tenny, at my incredibly advanced years I'm just lucky to be alive. Thanks for pointing out my age *once again*.

Look because of this fucking clown I'm out of this thread guys. Your resident expert can fill in ALLLL the blanks.

For the record TWICE I have attempted to direct customers to you in this thread. I then changed the direction of the thread to one that agrees with this nonsense you keep forcing on the thread.

The answer to your question: BECAUSE I CAN USE NEXT TO NO GEAR. THE ANABOLIC EFFECTS OF THE SLIN ACTING IN CONCERT WITH THE GEAR MAKES THIS POSSIBLE. I can stay low does all year round and still grow at such an old, OLD, age.
But you already knew that didn't ya HotShot.:action-smiley-054:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
CG,
Tenny does not have to agree. Its YOUR thread and guys are asking you for advice. Just skip past Tenny. He could always start a thread called Tenny here, and give you a chance to have a go at his methods or advice.

Im a member of another site with a private area like this one.
The only BB site I visit besides here and proM.
Well this site had 5 Tennys that would group up and follow my every post and word. Same as you I was to the Point of Saying F it. BUT I stayed and now enjoy
the place. I learned to not get worked up (I was just like you hot head)
now I go there and enjoy it doing my own thing. Made many good friends
and learn to easily deal with the few that would troll me.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
100+ reply's is a kick ass thread.
There must be a few things in here guys have interest in.

A Guy told me something helpful once or maybe I even read it here....
Once you learn how to take emotion out of it it comes down to rite and wrong....
people easily take things personal and get all worked up.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

Once you learn how to take emotion out of it it comes down to rite and wrong....
2500 hits /views -in how many days?
Crazy

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014

Yep. Already said it give his methods a try and see how it works for me and let others know my results.

Currently on a cruise so I will be fresh in a few weeks ( once bloodwork is done and if all is well )

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
If I Just eat when I am hungry... Can I also just eat whatever I want?

If I have to eat Chicken and Rice cakes... or drink some syrup with baby deer blood IGF then Id be Hungry as hell all the time.

I think people are different. If I only ate when I was hungry that would not work for me. I dont set a clock opr try to hit every 2 hour mark like a robot. BUT I know when I need to eat and I do not like missing meals. Hungry or not.

If I had a young beginner I was trying to get the most out of.... I would not advise him to just eat when he gets hungry.
Id Lay him out a plan, tell him to get some protein powder.
And if I seen him eating like a little bird Id say that shit does not work.
This eating when hungry - not disputing bboy tenny or otherwise but we know where it came from-
I am not knocking Phil, have always respected the man and even paid him to train me back in 2004 he was my idol (he shaped a lot of my training methods back in 1995 or so with that article in MD after he won the USA's - I'll see if I can find it) and it was after I signed up to PRO M, the training routine was laughable to me - it was for a genetic freak like phil, the diet....never mentioned "eating while hungry"- had me on like 8 meals.
I don't know if I can access the diet or routine as it was on a hotmail account but I'll look. As everyone knows that was there on PM at the time Phil switched around a lot to what he was selling or promoting (not abnormal most people do) but he said he won the USA's on LBA's, that one brand he was promoting and they weren't even around then in 1995, then he switched to TN's LBA's and said the others were crap and sucked. Either way the diet he mentioned in the article was he won the USA eating just shrimp and broccoli.

I am going to try and post more here - lots of interesting threads.

kscowboy

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah i hired him as well and my meal plan, workout plan and supplement plan were the exact same as a friend of mines that he got from Phil and he outweighed me by 30-40 lbs. His ego was his downfall.

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
Yeah i hired him as well and my meal plan, workout plan and supplement plan were the exact same as a friend of mines that he got from Phil and he outweighed me by 30-40 lbs. His ego was his downfall.

Yea like I said I don't want to disrespect him but he obviously fell apart at the end. Still respect him for what he did in bb'ing and wish him the best.

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
without pics of this huge bodybuilder....this thread
is all hearsay...

wheres all the pics and proof that this shit works..???

post up some pics of the mighty CG....

proof is in the pudding..

heres mine...eating when HUNGRY

Attachments

• resize 3.jpg
    resize 3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 117

kscowboy

Jul 3, 2017
is all hearsay...

Damn dog. Looking great right there. How old are you?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
is all hearsay...

Tenny please start by listing the BBing shows you have won.

Dude I started BBing after the age your currently at. lol Every gain I made was harder to do than what your dealing with. If I new I was going up against you at the age of 57 I would have prepared and kicked your ass. Tennyboy you don't know how to win, because you have never won. You know how to run your mouth.

THATS ALL YOU GOT TO BACK UP YOUR MOUTH?????

"I'm bigger than you so I'm right". Dude, you shame your self. But Brad is smarter and more correct on everything he says because he is *much* bigger than you? The guy that beat him at his last show is even more correct than Brad.:banghead:

The facts are ALL THE REAL PROS DO SLIN. It's a well known fact. PERIOD! You telling me to prove it, is just more of your inability to develop a reasonable argument to make your point. Everyone knows they do. It's in your corner to prove they don't *Mr expert*. Will you be posting up a cock pic next dude. WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST DICK!

Dude, this complete meltdown is going to follow you from forum to forum. Your the industry expert here and everywhere else you post. It's really time to just man up and walk away. Why start a debate your I'll equipped to discuss?

Now go ahead and get in the last word and STFU already!!!!

CG

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
One blurry distorted picture?
Lets see what you look like tooday in the gym? Rep out some 500Lb skwats for us?

I know your a Big fella so lets see where you are at?

Status
Not open for further replies.