©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreteguy Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hey CG, what do You think about re-feed days for bulking then full on bulking diet/eating?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I did it Monday to Friday, took the weekends off. I also took 1000mgs of metformin a day. that's key to sensitivity. There some "experts" in the forums that would tell you otherwise........lol

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
ATTENTION!!!!!!! There has been 258 views on this thread and ONE (1) guy Sully has actually responded to the question the premise of the entire thread is built upon. Why the hell is this.
I promise you new guys and the rest that may feel insecure about posting because of possible reticule IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
K1 has already clearly put in print he wont allow that kind of member in here. The only thing is you have to put yourself out there to be heard.

CG

Last edited by a moderator:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
ATTENTION!!!!!!! There has been 258 views on this thread and ONE (1) guy Sully has actually responded to the question the premise of the entire thread is built upon. Why the hell is this.

I think the main issue with your thread is everyone trying to keep it on topic but the main focus that everyone really wants to discuss is the slin usage...Everyone understands that bulking and/or cutting rely on the amount of calories you take in, but most do not know (including myself as I had never dabbled in it enough to fully understand it) how things like slin, metaformin, gh can all contribute to helping you move those massive amounts of calories into the areas they need to be to build quality muscle.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
I promise you new guys and the rest that may feel insecure about posting because of possible reticule IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
K1 has already clearly put in print he wont allow that kind of member in here. The only thing is you have to put yourself out there to be heard.

CG

CG.....I really appreciate you starting a thread like this. For me, and maybe for others....because its summer I'm not really focused on bulking up. My successful bulking diets from the past are based on 5 words...."All You Can Eat Buffet". lol. This fall/winter I plan on becoming a lot more focused on a real bulking diet. I may end up hiring Stan Efferding to coach me both on training and diet, and live in Vegas for a while. When I do this, I will have a lot more to contribute to a thread like this. I'm very interested about proper slin usage, and when the time comes I'd like to ask you some questions since you are very well informed on the subject. Maybe you could critique the diet he has me on too. Believe me CG...I think its great to have a guy that knows what he is talking about like you on this board...and when the time comes...I'm sure I will have plenty of questions to ask.

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
This is what worked for me years ago after reading that famous Doggcrap article. I went from 215lbs to 235lbs in 2-3 months with no bodyfat increase. Its like my body soaked up all the calories. I was natural at the time. I still haven't used any gear. At 43, I'm still waiting to take the plunge to the "Darkside". Lol

Meal 1- 1 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of raisins, 1/4 cup of almonds, and 2 scoops of whey
Meal 2- 3 pb& j sandwiches on wheat bread, 2 scoops of whey in 16-20 oz of milk
Meal 3- 2 tuna sandwiches on wheat, 2 bananas
Meal 4- same as meal 2
Train
Meal 5- 24 oz of grape juice & 2 1/2 scoops of whey
Meal 6- Whatever my wife cooked. Chicken or beef based meal.

I

Last edited:

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
This is what I currently eat and will be applying slin at every meal but last. I have done in the past 15 units R at meals 1 and 3

250g egg whites, 5 whole, 100g dry cream of rice

60g carbs from pasta 8oz chicken w/ tbsp EVOO

60g carbs rice 8oz 93/7 beef

Repeat meal 2

Repeat meal 3

60g whey w/ 100g cream of wheat

300g whites w/ 4 whole eggs 2 TBSp PB

I'm going to take my time this offseason. Finish up around spring of next year. Just realizing I need to be much more lax. Will be eating more cheat meals, as long as I'm hungry. Very excited to see what the future brings.

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
I put on almost 30 pounds over 4 months on a diet similar to that. Currently running 500mg test and 6iu GH.... will be ramping up every month. These are my lowest dosages in a LONG time and it was much needed, even though blood work and BP were very good strangely enough. Can't wait to be pounding the food and slinging some real weight this summer!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
But considering I've posted in this thread a couple times now and have yet to address CG's original point of the post...Here is everything I was running (food/gear) for the only time I actually looked like a "bodybuilder" and not just so dude that hits the weights (points of interest: 5'8" 198lbs (first time in my adult life I'm under 200lbs and besides minimal shape, vascularity and stretchmarks it doesn't look like I've worked out in years...Because I pretty much haven't lol):

I was running the shic cycle Southpaw set up for me:

days01-07 500mg Sust/ed
days08-14 400mg NPP/ed
days15-28 150mg Dbol/ed
days15-28 200mg Mast Prop/eod
days01-28 1mg Propecia/ed
days01-28 1mg Arimidex/ed
days01-28 20mg Nolva/ed
days01-28 25mcg Cytomel (T3)/ed
days01-28 30iu/ed HGH (Hyges)
days01-28 4ml/ed Synthergine
days01-28 Syntherol (bis and tris ramping up)

Worked in distribution (shipping manager)...Hours 6am - 6pm Mon-Fri (Sat 6am - 1pm)...Would be in work by 5:30am everyday the latest (would have a full gym bag just for my work meals):

05:30am - 1c oatmeal, 6 eggs, 24oz water, 2 scoops Synthepure (SP)
07:00am - 0.5lb turkey breast (on 2 pitas - lettuce/tomato, cheese), 1 apple, 24oz water, 2 scoops SP
09:00am - 0.5lb turkey breast (on 2 pitas - lettuce/tomato, cheese), 1 banana, 1/4c almonds, 24oz water, 2 scoops SP.
11:30am - 9oz chicken breast, 1/2c brown rice, greenbeans, 24oz water, 2 scoops SP
02:00pm - 1/4c almonds, 1/2c greenbeans, 24oz water, 2 scoops SP.
04:00pm - 24oz water, 2 scoops SP
07:00pm - 9oz chicken breast, 1/2c brown rice, greenbeans, 24oz water, 2 scoops SP
10:00pm - shake (2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 scoops SP, 1 banana, 1c fat free, skim milk)
12:00am - Whatever I shoved in my mouth before my wife yelled at me:p

I put on just above 25lbs (everyone saw the difference and could not tell one person that I was not juicing even if I really cared, because you'd be stupid not to know - went from 210lbs to 235lbs)...Dropped about 7lbs (water/excess fat) with full abs and major vascularity being the end results. Like I said, the only time I ever actually looked like a "bodybuilder" and not a guy that just hits the gym (the usual sheep confuse the two all the time, mistaking a "gymrat" for a "bodybuilder", but we all know the difference)...Looked that way for maybe just over 2 months before life took a turn and the body crashed from the crazy cycle.

MIND YOU: There was no rhyme or reason to my diet...Which makes CG's point - Just slam the food in and let the training and drugs do the work! Keep the fat down as much as you can, the protein high, do your drugs and hit the weights.

Last edited:

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
a few things to keep in mind.....

your caloric needs change.....and often.
your body will adapt to a surplus....in many ways.
you must know when to change foods....amounts and macros.
if you don't, this will result in BODY FAT......
INSULIN only further COMPLICATES all of the above.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Yeah, that's another thing I've always heard with slin (aside from the fact that you can put your ass in a coma or die from it), that if you don't keep your shit at least a little on point you can end up real fat, real quick and even make yourself a diabetic?!

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I am 57 too and at this age, I juts want to have a lean chiseled body. So yes. sometimes I eat like a bird. I also have picture perfect blood work at this point too. Now that I said that, when I was younger, I pounded lots of food and lifted extremely heavy weights. I got up to 270 without insulin and around 1000 MG of total gear. Give or take a little from that. I did IGF back then too. We use to go to buffets and eat 3 plates of food. I remember eating pound of steak and feeling hungry about an hour later. Back then, I ate between 5000-7000 calories a day. Protein was over 400. I never counted carbs, just ate a lot. You might get a little fat, but sure as heck you will gain muscle too.

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
Yeah, that's another thing I've always heard with slin (aside from the fact that you can put your ass in a coma or die from it), that if you don't keep your shit at least a little on point you can end up real fat, real quick and even make yourself a diabetic?!

yes.....this takes MANY years to master....and most of the time
still never get it...

other factors though like a boat load of anabolics, will mask
these down sides with slin...bodyfat...ect...

that's why everyone just "throws more AAS at the problem"

try and try and try again.....you don't get good with something
without failing a SHIT LOAD of times.

:cool:

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
I am 57 too and at this age, I juts want to have a lean chiseled body. So yes. sometimes I eat like a bird. I also have picture perfect blood work at this point too. Now that I said that, when I was younger, I pounded lots of food and lifted extremely heavy weights. I got up to 270 without insulin and around 1000 MG of total gear. Give or take a little from that. I did IGF back then too. We use to go to buffets and eat 3 plates of food. I remember eating pound of steak and feeling hungry about an hour later. Back then, I ate between 5000-7000 calories a day. Protein was over 400. I never counted carbs, just ate a lot. You might get a little fat, but sure as heck you will gain muscle too.

it certainly does come easier for some....not most....

if one is susceptible for gaining body fat....the more difficult it we be.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004

^^^^ finally someone that gets it.

I will stick with eat when hungry, if you are anabolic you will be hungry, if you are anabolic you will GROW. Stuffing food will just make you fat and think your getting big, getting fatter will put you in a hormonap environment not conductive to muscle building. All you guys probably eat more than john meadows in the offseason but ask your self why none of you carry anywhere near the muscle he does?

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
^^^^ finally someone that gets it.

I will stick with eat when hungry, if you are anabolic you will be hungry, if you are anabolic you will GROW. Stuffing food will just make you fat and think your getting big, getting fatter will put you in a hormonap environment not conductive to muscle building. All you guys probably eat more than john meadows in the offseason but ask your self why none of you carry anywhere near the muscle he does?

Love that your chiming in. Respect your opinion obviously. But John also doesn't grow. And stays well within reach of contest weight.

And are you growing? Have you added over 20 pounds of tissue the last couple years? How about the last year, July of 2016 vs today.

Edit: i don't even know what year it is apparently.

Last edited:

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Love that your chiming in. Respect your opinion obviously. But John also doesn't grow. And stays well within reach of contest weight.

And are you growing? Have you added over 20 pounds of tissue the last couple years? How about the last year, July of 2016 vs today.

Lol me and meadows both are 40+ years old and have already a fuck ton of muscle on our frame, it doesn't come easy once you get past a certain point.
But it does come slowly when your smart about it and it's also LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE. I have gone from 207 to 217 in 2 months and I started lean and now I'm way leaner. Moral of story is stay lean and grow leaner, just wish I would have listened to phil hernon years ago.

Attachments

• 2017-07-04 23.23.41.png
    2017-07-04 23.23.41.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 134

tenny

Jan 17, 2017

this is relevant to a point......these older guys are not growing
at a rate they did in their 20s....no.

"growing" is also a loose term....

growing is advancing....you don't need to add muscle to grow.
we are talking bodybuilding....not puberty where one gains 30lbs
of stage weight in a year.....are there some that can..?? yes...
99.9% of those are under 30yo.

growing can mean bring up or reshaped body part..better condition
same stage weight....can also mean gaining 8oz a year...
which is nothing to you 20 and 30 somethings....but its growing...
growing in body and mind....learning your body better every year
is GROWING...

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.