©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Customs log of Vaultek gear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update:
Back again! Amazing leg day. It started off with a 4 am stretch and walk on treadmill for one hour. I then showered, got dressed and headed off to work for some meetings. I left a bit early and hit the legs at the local college. I did a lot of supersets with a moderate weight and really isolated the muscle I was working. Quads are really starting to pop and I couldn't be happier. I have cut calories a bit and I'm around 4500 but very clean. Protein is in the 500 gram range but I have started running couple shakes throughout the day to help out a bit.
My wife bought me the new fit bit Blaze and that is helping me keep track of calories burned, heart rate and rest.
Today I did frontal squats with 6 sets if 18 reps
leg extentions
lunges with barbell
leg press and leg sled
lying leg curls
seated leg curls
slight bent deads
It feels like things are really coming together. I'm thinking of switching to the npp like Magnus had mentioned earlier as I already plan to run tbol the last 6 weeks before going into cutting phase. Of course, this will depend on All4muscle and Varick's support as it is their log and I would be switching things a bit. I started eating a lot of salads with my protein cut up on top. Also eating a shit ton of almonds. I broke down and had one soda with a Mexican feast the other evening, but I have been soda free otherwise.
Gonna post a leg picture soon to show you guys the fat loss progress and then I will post others as I have promised. You all know how thick I was from the powerlifting, so you will have a chance to see my bb physique that I have neglected over the last ten years. This log has kept me very positive and motivated to do better.

Great Day to All,
Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Update:
Back again! Amazing leg day. It started off with a 4 am stretch and walk on treadmill for one hour. I then showered, got dressed and headed off to work for some meetings. I left a bit early and hit the legs at the local college. I did a lot of supersets with a moderate weight and really isolated the muscle I was working. Quads are really starting to pop and I couldn't be happier. I have cut calories a bit and I'm around 4500 but very clean. Protein is in the 500 gram range but I have started running couple shakes throughout the day to help out a bit.
My wife bought me the new fit bit Blaze and that is helping me keep track of calories burned, heart rate and rest.
leg extentions
lunges with barbell
leg press and leg sled
lying leg curls
seated leg curls
slight bent deads
It feels like things are really coming together. I'm thinking of switching to the npp like Magnus had mentioned earlier as I already plan to run tbol the last 6 weeks before going into cutting phase. Of course, this will depend on All4muscle and Varick's support as it is their log and I would be switching things a bit. I started eating a lot of salads with my protein cut up on top. Also eating a shit ton of almonds. I broke down and had one soda with a Mexican feast the other evening, but I have been soda free otherwise.
Gonna post a leg picture soon to show you guys the fat loss progress and then I will post others as I have promised. You all know how thick I was from the powerlifting, so you will have a chance to see my bb physique that I have neglected over the last ten years. This log has kept me very positive and motivated to do better.

Great Day to All,
Bear
This is your log brotha not ours. We are just backing you. I have no problems continuing. Just wanna see some biweekly progress pics so we can follow your changes and keep up with these great detailed posts/updates.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'll post some pictures. I've been to embarrassed to put pictures of my fat ass on here. Lol! I could have been a top competitor and I let myself go. Still have strength but not the appearance that I want. I use to be 268 lbs in single digit bodyfat. Lost alot of size and got soft, but I'm working at it

Bear

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I'll post some pictures. I've been to embarrassed to put pictures of my fat ass on here. Lol! I could have been a top competitor and I let myself go. Still have strength but not the appearance that I want. I use to be 268 lbs in single digit bodyfat. Lost alot of size and got soft, but I'm working at it

Bear

Honestly I always saw bodybuilders being very open about people doing progress. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Everyone here is supportive. As long as you don't post weird pics like a selfie in the bathroom with a turd in the toilet LOL

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
@Custom Creation.. You have nothing to fear. We have some logs going on over at SF , our home board. A couple of them are guys like you that were in amazing shape but something in life set them back . They are doing amazing comeback logs and they are getting nothing but love and qsupport. I can't say for everyone on every forum but I myself will not tolerate anything but lifting someone up who is on their climb back .

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Yeah man I'm crippled for the rest of my life and I'm fighting to get back to the top 10 competitive rankings. My accident changed my life over the past year. No one has ever said negative shit to me. And if they did they could suck an asshole, cause I don't give two flying fucks what some internet dipshit thinks about me.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update:
I'll have a photo going up later with a detailed log for today. Thanks for the encouragement all4muscle and psych. I think I am doing pretty well. I am holding water but I believe it is from the deca. I'm starting to really take shape. I was in the hospital on Thurday. I have a respiratory infection in the lungs. Telling me I have pneumonia, but I was at it in the gym today feeling like ass. Really considering taking Magnus' advise and going with npp. I will post later and let everyone know with a photo. Gear is super smooth. Best I have used in twenty years.

Bear

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
First off. Who gives a flying fuck what you look like. The point is your busting your ass to get to whatever goal your looking for. That's more than can be said for 98% of the lazy fucks I see on a daily basis.

Secondly I just looked at your pics and you look like a beast brother. Let's face it a lot of us aren't going to ever be a 250 lb shredded Greek God like we use to be. But unless your goal is to actually stand on a stage then who fucking cares. I'd much rather have your build than a 180 lb shredded dude. Please no offense to you guys that have that build. I was always my happiest walking around at around 240. And that's coming from someone who fights to get that way because I have the 200lb athletic build. Its served me well for many sports but for the last ten years my goals have been to put enough mass on to get to 240. Now I'm fighting like hell to get back there.

Keep packing on the muscle bro and then lean out a bit and you'll look killer IMO. And I mean that in a non gay way. Lol Point is don't ever be embarrassed to post pics here for your brothers to see. In fact I was getting kinda bummed because you hadn't posted any. Especially whilenI faithfully followed your log from the start and was using you to vet new gear. This is the safest place for everybody to cheer you on and give you the bumps you need to reach your goals. Also don't take offense to a little ball busting either. That's what we do. Its all good where I come from.

Hell dont think for a minute that I'm not gonna post the shit out of myself when I reach 240 again. Hell even 220. Well if I can figure it out anyway. Keep up the good work CC!!!!....AR....

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Thanks brother! I really hit a depression in 2006. It was so bad that I hired a guy to literally find any articles,photos, videos and delete them off the Internet in a not so legal way. A house fire destroyed most of my trophies, metals, and plaques. I don't need the fame and attention anymore as my wife and kids are my life and that's all I need. Maybe it's the humility of getting older in a younger man's sport. Lol! I have really leaned out in the last six weeks. I'm going to hit my goal and at least get my 8 pack back.

Bear

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Sounds like we have a few things in common CC. I struggle with depression on a daily basis and it basically almost took everything dear to me away. ( Wife, 3 Kids). Its a constant fight for me.

I was never good enough as a BBer to get any fame or trophies but I got my share from a certain sport. Far as famous, for me who cares. I use to do some stuff for a lot of famous athletes from many different sports and to be honest most of them were just the most all around assholes I have ever had the displeasure of having to deal with. I hate to stereotype anyone or group but sorry it is what it is. I grew up on a farm and mildly poor so I guess I'll never understand people who have such a big sense of self intitlement. That's a rant for another day.

Anyway enuff about me sorry. It seems like you are really set on where your going bro and by the sound of things your being backed by the best. Hopefully I'll hit the lottery and get to find out myself too soon. Keep focused brother and if you ever need a kick in the ass or just need to vent or b.s. PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. You've been kind to me from day one so anyway I can help you achieve your goals I'd be more than happy to do. Really. Again good luck Brother in your journey and life. Sounds like you deserve the best in both....AR....

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Update:
leg extentions
lunges with barbell
leg press and leg sled
lying leg curls
seated leg curls
slight bent deads

Great Day to All,
Bear
Can you post some pics of those quads all pumped up!?!?!! I love seeing post workout pics of the target muscle group. They are very motivating and inspiring!!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
CC, you look very respectable for a bulk. Your there, you've got the thickness for a nice cut when your ready. Dropping deca and adding npp will definitely help, along with whatever cutting ancillaries you choose. Sorry to hear about your trophies, but that's the past brother. . Hell yesterday is in the past, now is now! You choose your path each day. You like most of us have very high standards. You can tell as you don't even want to post a pic of yourself looking better than 95% of the population. Ramp up your metal game do it, you did it before on this time will be easier. Start cutting and Set a goal. Do not worry about weight. Id much rather see you obsess and measure your waist to chest ratio. That's where it's at. Shoot for 4 or 6 weeks to do a shirtless pic. I guarantee you'll hit your goal

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Some how I missed thoughs update pics. Great man!! Every step forward is a step toward your goal and your doing great. Nothing to be negative about. Very inspiring brotha...keep it up!!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Thanks guys! Shirtless picture next! Also, some quad pictures. Strong as hell but lagging a bit in shape right now. Doctor says I have pneumonia, but I'm working through it.
All4muscle, how do you feel about switching over to Npp for second phase of this cycle?

Bear