©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Customs log of Vaultek gear

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Glad to hear you like your new routine. Here are a Co please good reads on HIIT cardio. It's best done fasted or immediately after lifting. Also look into tabata training, I love it with a heavy bag. Your dummy would do just fine. It also works very well with a Bulgarian bag. You can either buy or make one with plenty of video ideas on YouTube plus you can do it at home. Tabata is only a 4 minute session so there is really no excuse not to do it in the morning or after lifting. Especially when you can do it right at home.
Fit with HIIT: Science Is Dropping The Hammer On Endless Bouts Of Steady-State Cardio. | SimplyShredded.com
https://www.unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article folder/HIITvsCardio.html

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
View attachment 21732
Monday was a new day for me. I tried a different type of routine and loved it. I cut out the super heavy weight and started doing more isolated lifts. I added more reps with lighter weight.
I pinned 1cc of test 400 and 1cc of deca. I'm at 30mg of superdrol and feeling great. Not a bit of pip through the first 3 weeks. I am up 12 lbs after 3 weeks. I hit chest hard today with mostly dumbells not exceeding 50lb.
I did decline bench with barbell, not exceeding 315. I have also incorporated more cardio. I'm doing 45 minutes of treadmill and beating the shit out of this guy for 30 minutes. So far everything is going great!View attachment 21733

Bear
These are all great things. I love the lighter more isolated lifts..12 lbs sounds like your t-shirts may not be fitting. I also love me some heavy bag or in your case punching Bob.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update!
I pinned 1cc of test 400 and 1cc of deca along with 30mg superdrol.
My results thus far are spectacular. I'm leaning out significantly after cutting out my addiction to sodas and doing more cardio. Currently my strength is through the roof. I got out the heavy bag as well as the speed bag from the old mma days.
I'm averaging about 400 grams of protein and 5000 calories per day, but cutting carbs a bit. Overall well being is awesome, I feel great. Next week I will be in Chicago and i have made arrangements with my hotel for meal prep for me. This journey is great thus far and I am super excited about the next 12 weeks followed by my cutting phase. Thanks to all the help from those following this log.

Bear

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Update!
My results thus far are spectacular. I'm leaning out significantly after cutting out my addiction to sodas and doing more cardio. Currently my strength is through the roof. I got out the heavy bag as well as the speed bag from the old mma days.
I'm averaging about 400 grams of protein and 5000 calories per day, but cutting carbs a bit. Overall well being is awesome, I feel great. Next week I will be in Chicago and i have made arrangements with my hotel for meal prep for me. This journey is great thus far and I am super excited about the next 12 weeks followed by my cutting phase. Thanks to all the help from those following this log.

Bear
Hey Bear. My daughter just signed up at the gym with me. She's 17 and wants to hit the heavy bag. I was going to get her some 10 oz boxing gloves. Any recommendations? She's a noob and I only have bar fight knowledge. Thanks

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Hey Bear. My daughter just signed up at the gym with me. She's 17 and wants to hit the heavy bag. I was going to get her some 10 oz boxing gloves. Any recommendations? She's a noob and I only have bar fight knowledge. Thanks

Bob,
I would recommend an 8 oz glove for her. Normally a youth type glove for mma would be 6 oz to 10 oz. Since she is just beginning I think an mma glove would be better than a boxing glove. This helps in multiple ways. Her bones in the hand are already developed at 17. Using this type of glove allows her to feel the strike and improve on it. Secondly, a lighter weight glove will allow her more hand speed. She can easily move to a heavier glove for power once she gets the other two components down. Make sure that whatever gloves you get her have the attached wrist support. Revvgear has some nice gloves. I hope this helps!

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Update!

Bear
If you were drinking regular soda's and cut that out plus added cardio that's a big calorie swing. Good for you!! Props on the hotel meal prep..... That's a pro move. Thinking ahead shows your dedication. I'm pumped to see some update pics and looking forward to the next phase as well.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update: Monday, March 7
I am currently in Chicago at the Hilton. They are graciously helping me out with cooking my meals for me at very little charge. Pretty awesome guest services. I found a local gym down the road I am hitting, because the Hilton just isn't equipped with what I need.
I preloaded two pins and brought my pill case with prefilled boxes to make things easier and more concealed.
I pinned one cc of test 400 and 1 cc of deca. I'm running 30mg of superdrol which I will be tapering off of after next week. Currently I have had no issues what so ever except insomnia and dark urine. I hit a major leg day yesterday but I focused more on the isolation and form than the weight. I am slimming down everyday. I am not really seeing it yet physically, but I can tell by the way my jeans fit. I feel great and that is giving me this drive to just keep moving forward.
all of my sets today were no less than 15 reps at a moderate weight.
front squats
rear squats
leg extentions
deep barbell lunges
inverted leg sled
leg press
bent leg dead lift and lying leg curls
6 sets of calves
It was a long workout, but I am alone here so I have nothing but time
I will do another 45 minutes of cardio in the am and do my shoulder workout in the evening tomorrow. I will update when I am finished up with it.

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Nice update...
So cool to have the hotel prepping meals for you!
After that leg workout I would be in no condition to do cardio the next morning... Props to you!!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Magnus,
When I originally spoke to all4muscle, he said it's about trusting each other. He said I will supply the gear all the way through and you supply the log. He said you live up to your end and I will do the same. I've seen many times where guys will take the gear and run. I'm a man of my word!
He has went far above and has still offered to continue on with the cutting phase and what's left with this cycle. That's a pretty stand up source in my book. It has also motivated me to produce results. That my friend is a good reward!

Bear

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
He has treated you well, as have you. Your log alone will instil trust in Vaultek from the other members. You were a good return on his investment and I wish him the best of luck here on Anasci. As for you, it's time to get peeled! :headbang:

Magnus,
When I originally spoke to all4muscle, he said it's about trusting each other. He said I will supply the gear all the way through and you supply the log. He said you live up to your end and I will do the same. I've seen many times where guys will take the gear and run. I'm a man of my word!
He has went far above and has still offered to continue on with the cutting phase and what's left with this cycle. That's a pretty stand up source in my book. It has also motivated me to produce results. That my friend is a good reward!

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Thank you to both of you! I've told everyone I've spoken to that its all about honesty and transparency. We tell it how it is and tell everyone the truth when any question is asked. If you always tell the truth you don't have to struggle to remember which lie you told to who.
We got nothing to hide so we just tell it how it is. It seems to be an uncommon practice in this business but fuck it. It works and I can sleep well at night .

Thanks again for the support and from the others doing great logs here. They are all going very very well!!

Last edited:

Stallion

Sep 24, 2012
Water follows salt. When serum sodium is elevated, water enters blood vessels to try and dilute the sodium. The effect is similar to clamping the end of a water hose; the pressure builds up. I try to eat no salt, but have read conflicting literature and its role in vascularity. Any thoughts?

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update:
Insane chest day. My work in Chicago was done early so I put in a nice 2 hour workout. I pinned the t400 at 1 cc and deca at 1 cc. I'm still running superdrol at 30mg a day with no complications. The Hilton did an excellent job of doing meal prep for me. Huge thumbs up to them. I'm really getting the looks from people and I feel as if I'm slimming down
I just drove home and excited to see the family. I'll probably have a nice dinner with them tonight and it's back to eating clean. I'll update everyone tomorrow!

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update:

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to give everyone a quick progress update. I had a huge and insane leg work out today. My routine is starting to stabilize a bit and I'm really liking the slimmer look. I have cut calories a bit, but continue to take in around 500 grams of protein. Cardio is going well, except for pretty much being dead afterwards. All of my focus today was on the quads. I did 6 sets of 12 frontal squats with moderate weight followed by hack squats.
I went into leg extentions and leg sled next, followed by lunges, bent over dead lifts, and leg curls.
Overall I am loving Vaultek gear. I have had no issues at all. I'm slimming down nicely and I cannot wait to update you all with some new photos.

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update:
Feeling odd today, very lethargic. I dropped the dose of the superdrol back to 20mg a day. I'm still pinning 1cc of test 400 and 1cc of deca. I've cut calories down a bit but still consuming a high volume of protein.
Although I have been doing moderate weight my strength is unbelievable. My diet is still pretty clean and I'm very happy thus far. This week I am relying on fish to really give me some high clean protein. Overall, I feel pretty good. The gear is very smooth and I'm using a 25 gauge. I have had no pip whatsoever!
I worked the bis and back today and I swear it felt like the peak of my bi was going to pop through my skin.

Feeling good!!

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Update:
Feeling odd today, very lethargic. I dropped the dose of the superdrol back to 20mg a day. I'm still pinning 1cc of test 400 and 1cc of deca. I've cut calories down a bit but still consuming a high volume of protein.
Although I have been doing moderate weight my strength is unbelievable. My diet is still pretty clean and I'm very happy thus far. This week I am relying on fish to really give me some high clean protein. Overall, I feel pretty good. The gear is very smooth and I'm using a 25 gauge. I have had no pip whatsoever!
I worked the bis and back today and I swear it felt like the peak of my bi was going to pop through my skin.

Feeling good!!

Bear
You'd be like Popeye! Bicep on top of bicep on top of bicep!!

Hopefully you feel better when some of that SD is out of your system.