©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle log

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
My cycle consists of Test E and Equipose and possibly winstrol for later on in the cycle. Nolv, clomid for my PCT.
weeks 1-10 Equipose 200-400mg and Test E 400-600mg
weeks 11-14 Winstrol
weeks 12-15 Nolv,clomid
I plan on injecting once every 4 days

Im using a 20g to draw and a 23g 1 1/2 to shoot

I will lift 5 or 6 times a week for sure and plan on eating at least 4000 calories a day. My picture is my avatar and right know I am at 195 and my max bench went down to around 295.

Any comments, words of wisdom or advice are4 greatly appreciated.
I will keep posting in this thread to let you know my gains.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
thanks I injected into my right glute. I had no pain and no blood. Gave it a massage and Im good to go.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I did arms today nothing special. I probably need a week or so for everything to kick in. Went shopping and bought steak. Does anyone have any good tenderising techniques.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
I'm actually starting almost the exact same cycle Monday.
Test E 500mg/wk 10 weeks
EQ 400/wk 12 weeks
winny/ last 5 weeks
Only difference is I am kick starting my first 4 weeks with Dbol at about 35mg/ day, and I am running .5 Arimedex every other day to cut down the bloat.
My stats and physique are similar, except for about 10 lbs of fat I put on since Feb.
220 lb, 6'3. I will be interested in hearing about your progress as we are starting around the same time. You will really start to see the magic happening in the 5th-8th weeks.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I think 6x's a week is too much training. Your muscles grow at rest, not in the gym , but I know you know this. Don't be too eager.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
heres six days trust me its not to much
day 1 chest
day 2 back
day 3 arms
day 4 delts
day 5 legs
day 6 abs

all of these consist of 45min to an hour at the most.
most people do like chest/back or shoulders/quads on the same day
I keep it simple and consintrate on one muscle group it really seams to work for me.
Please let me know if this is to much.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i think u will crash and burn bro...... u need a days rest inbetween..... but u know ur body best

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I usually do like 3 on 1 off then 3 on again and occasionaly take a day off depending on soreness. So rarely do I do 6 days in a row.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
My hunger is already increasing and body tempeture feels a bit warmer, workouts still feel about the same. probably takes a few weeks to kick in.

W

wolfyEVH

i would be doing at LEAST 400 with the eq and run it at least 11 or 12 weeks. can you afford to extend your cycle by 2 weeks? will help a lot. also you should think about switchin up that routine. you're hitting your tri's 3 days that week (chest, arms, and delts) maybe think about doing delts/tri's together, and back/bi's together.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
i would be doing at LEAST 400 with the eq and run it at least 11 or 12 weeks. can you afford to extend your cycle by 2 weeks? will help a lot. also you should think about switchin up that routine. you're hitting your tri's 3 days that week (chest, arms, and delts) maybe think about doing delts/tri's together, and back/bi's together.

I like Chest/Tri's and Back/Bi's. I train bi's and tri's twice a week (the way I mentioned earlier.) I do what I have knicknamed the "Armstravaganza" on Friday which is strictly a Bi/Tri workout.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
healthfreak said:
My hunger is already increasing and body tempeture feels a bit warmer, workouts still feel about the same. probably takes a few weeks to kick in.

How old are you BTW?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I do need to switch my shit up.
I like the back/biecips and delts tri's thanks Chest I reallly like to leave alone because I hit it harder than anything else. How long does it generally take for the cycle to kick in?

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

healthfreak said:
I just turned 20 and thanks for the advice. I do need to switch my shit up.
I like the back/biecips and delts tri's thanks Chest I reallly like to leave alone because I hit it harder than anything else. How long does it generally take for the cycle to kick in?

cycles really dont kick in, but you'll start seeing results within the first few weeks. the steroid levels in your blood will reach their peak after about a month since these esters are some of the longer ones. just keep eating like a madman and you'll see those weight and strength gains come. towards the middle and end of your cycle, when your gains start to go away, its more than likely because you have to eat for a heavier person. you have to constantly keep adding cals throughout your cycle to make up for the weight you've gained.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Yes..Eating is really the key, and is also the most often neglected part of a cycle. I myself deffinately didn't eat enough on this cycle and therefore didn't take full advantage of my Test. That was O.K. for me as my goals were not to necessarilly gain huge mass. I just finished up my cycle today (Test Prop / Masteron) and will start PCT tomorrow (Nolva alone).

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
If I wanted to run winstrol at the end of my cycle when should I start that and how much.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Im up a couple of pounds already. Second injectiona went grezt no blood or pain. I did however start feeling sick during class today. May have been nerves or something. Doing chest today and hopefully lifts will increase.