©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle log

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
you can expect to see unquestionable results about your 5th week. week 8 will be about the pinnacle of your cycle.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I am using clomid also, dont worry Im not making that mistake. All my gains would perish.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
as for the winnies, if they are orals, run them at about 50mg a day for the last 5 weeks of your cycle. I'm assuming you are going about 12 weeks with the EQ, so weeks 8-12. Going more than five weeks is pushin it, if you want to keep your liver in check.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
there not orals, do I do the same 4-5 weeks at the end of the cycle. Thanks for the heads up. how often to inject. I heard every other day 1cc which is 50mg. Let me know if this is right

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
you got it. Every other day with the injectable. With experience you can go more than the 50mg of winny and even up to seven weeks at the end of your cycle, but since this is your first time, stay with the 50 mg and the last five weeks.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Cool thanks ajc this will help me keep some of my hard earned gains. Ill keep you posted on my progress

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Alright I did back yesterday. Lifts were up alitle but I felt fatigued. This morning I felt like shit again. Do QV products give people flu like symptoms in the mornings. Tha last 4 days I have been struggling. Is this a side effect or what.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Im not on qv but I think all products give you those symps. I have had the test flu for 2 weeks. It has kept me out of the gym a few days and it sucks. Do you think you are fatigued because of that 6 day on routine? That could have something to do with it.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I am not doing that routine anymore. I am doing like 2 on 1 off or 4 on 2 off depending how I feel. focusing mainly on the legs,chest and back. 6 days just burns me out. Today I took off and tomarrow I will probably do legs.
Thanks for the words of advice. The test flu gives me some sort of a clue why I felt like shit the last few mornings.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
usually chest and sometimes I do it alone. Today I woke up felt like shit again. this time a thru up a few times. I hope this getts better because I dont know how much I can put up with.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Woke up this morning feeling worse then ever. Did some research on QV test E and found that most people get the test flu after every injection. I sure as hell dont want this so I am thinking about bagging the cycle. I do have The Eq and winstrol not that theat combo does me any good.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
the test flu really only lasts a short period of time a couple days oon some occasions it will last 2wks max... just try and stick it out as long as u can

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
send a PM over to chris 1 he claims that vet gear makes him sick and see if his symptoms are similar to yours maybe its not the test flue possibly you body is sensitive to vet quality gear,

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
thanks I will Pm chris and see, because its been 8 straight days of misery. And its getting worse day by day.