©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle log

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
alright finally the flu symptoms have passed. I was able to do chest yesterday and legs today. I also injected for the 3rd time. No blood, no pain went easy. My eating was back to normal. so the real fun is begining. Right now Im keeping the test and Eq doses at 250mg each and if I have no problems I will bubp it back up to 500 and 400.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Every thing good to go. No sickness at all and Im pounding the calories. Did back today and lifts were already up.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Hunger going through the roof. last injection went good. no pain. thinking about bumping my amout back up. all lifts are up

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
bump and update time. Im just starting week four and am almost back up to my last bulking weight of 205. Im hoping to hit 220 then cut down to 210. Lifts are all up. 235 bench X 13. I have not maxed yet so we will. see. legs are getting bigger. extensions are almost at the entire stack. seated leg curls at almost entire stack. If anyone has advice on arms I would appreciate it. they are lagging behind a bit. also I am thinking of starting the winstrol injects at week 6 and run it for 4 weeks. is this a good idea or not. thanks

DocJ

Feb 4, 2005
looks like it's going well...just remember with winny it doesn't matter if you inject or take orally, it's going to effect your liver either way. i always limit winny to 4 weeks so it doesn't majorly screw up my cholesterol levels.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
What was the culprit?

Did you ever find out why you felt sick? Two days ago I thought I was overtraining because I felt sore, hot, and cold all over and couldn't sleep (Im off cycle right now). But then my wife got a fever and had the same symptoms I had today. Now I realize that I was just sick with some germ. It's always helpful to know what was wrong with you.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Its funny you mentioned that because today I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. This fucking blows. I think I just cant handle the test or something. I get shaky as hell, my stomach growls and feels shity then I attempt to throw up and there is nothing in my stomach. Im pissed, right when I start getting my gains rolling this shit happens.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
just done with week 4 of cycle. Im up 10 lbs. winstrol eod starting in 2 weeks. hoping to get another 15 lbs then cut 10. then I would be at a solid 210-215 at around 8-9%. still waking up sick from time to time but I have no clue whats causing it. later

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Health is the foundation you build your muscles upon

healthfreak said:
Its funny you mentioned that because today I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. This fucking blows. I think I just cant handle the test or something. I get shaky as hell, my stomach growls and feels shity then I attempt to throw up and there is nothing in my stomach. Im pissed, right when I start getting my gains rolling this shit happens.

Yeah, well since this cycle is full of sick days I would recommend that after this cycle ends you take measures to make sure you are 95% healthy before starting the next cycle. This might mean a detox diet, some liver recuperation, immune system supplements & fruits & vegetables. Try to eat more leafy vegetables every day--that means now and between cycles too. Consider your colon health too. Are you shitting healthy? Healthy shit habits help your immune system.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
here here. ya after this cycle Im going to recup and get test back up. I shit really good. one in the morning one in afternoon. no constipation or nothing.
the only sickness has been the nausesea in the mornings. Its weird it lasts like 2 hrs and thats it. otherwise Im peachy kean the rest of the day.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Gear is really starting to kick in. bench was up another 10lbs and fatigue is nearly non existant. hopefully the winstrol kicks it up even more. I ran out of protein and went to gnc to get alitle. It was over 50$ after takes for 5lbs of
ON 100% whey. damn I used to get it for 25 on sale back were I used to live.
I didnt buy any, instead Im getting some on the net.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Healthfreak

Great being able to follow your cycle. With the weight gain, morning sickness,etc. I thought maybe you were pg...lol
Anyway you have been so up front sharing this cycle, would you mind filling us in on

your mental and libido states as you progress.

Thanks for the honesty

Nitrateman

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Well generally Ive been really calm. No rages. LOL
My libido really just kicked in this last week.horny as hell 24/7
acne has also gone up, but not bad. some on back and legs but not noticable.
any other questions just post em

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
wheres the update

Healthfreak
been 10 days or so wheres the latest update, bro

cheers

Nitrateman

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
well Ive been taking the winstrol EOD at 50mg and I dont seem to be feeling much. I do get the normal aches from winny so it must be working.
the last couple of days my appetite has been shity. doing back today and my lifts are up big. bench 255X10. all back lifts up. tricep lifts up. squats are up.
pretty much everything is smooth sailing. I think Im going to extend the cycle a couple of weeks. so 12 total.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
aches and

I do get the normal aches from winny so it must be working.?????????????

still learning, what normal aches?
are you extending cause it is going so well or cause it hasn't gone as well as you expected?

Nitrateman :)