©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cypionate starting to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
This is the start of my 5th week on my cycle who looks like this:

400mg/wk Testosterone Cypionate wks 1-10
300mg/wk Deca Durabolin wks 1-8
50mg Anadrol ED wks 1-4

On friday I suddenly benched 50lbs more than the week before, and I have gained in all other exercises as well. Is this the cypionate taking effect or could it be the anadrol suddenly taking effect* after 4wks?

* I have gained 25lbs untill now so I know the anadrol`s worked, but I didnt feel that much gain in strenght so thats why Im wondering what could be taking effect now.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Be careful jumping up that high. Make sure you warm up good. You don't want to tear a muscle or tendon and have to start over. Remember, your muscles will increase faster than the tendons can grow.

Congrats on the increase. It always feels great to see it pay off.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
DragonRider said:
Be careful jumping up that high. Make sure you warm up good. You don't want to tear a muscle or tendon and have to start over. Remember, your muscles will increase faster than the tendons can grow.

Congrats on the increase. It always feels great to see it pay off.
Thnx, and indeed, it feals increadible :)

It was the last set and I just wanted to see how much I managed to bench, I got pretty surprised!

Its only the last week (4th week on the juice) I have gained strenght and at the same time starting to feel incredible horny ALL the time so are you guys sure its not the cyp who have made me stronger? I hope its the cyp so I dont get a downfall after quitting the anadrols!

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
DragonRider said:
It could be. Anadrol should have kicked in much sooner.

How much did you bench?
I used to bench 220lbs (100kg) and last wk I did 270 (120kg) Know its not that much and everything, but Im satisfied to have gone up so much in so short time!!

Havnt noticed any increased strenght from anadrol, but have gained lots of lbs as I said before and I dont get tired after workouts and feel like I could go on forever so they have clearly worked.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Are you sure you had real A bombs? It should have kicked in long ago. Your Cyp should be whats working now.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
tee said:
Are you sure you had real A bombs? It should have kicked in long ago. Your Cyp should be whats working now.
Well, I did at least gain 15lbs from the first week alone so if they where fake I dont know what could have done it! And I have had terrible moodswings from day3. And I mean really terrible!! But if to much get to aromatize into estrogen, could that stop the strenght? I havnt taken any nolva so far, should I perhaps start now and then do pct as planned:

PCT 2wks after last injection:
==============================
Day1 300mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex
Day2-11 100mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex
Day12-21 50mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
NorthQ said:
Hmm, Thats kinda sad because yesterday was my last day on anadrol..

no worries bro now what you gained from the drol will just be carried further with the cyp

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
NorthQ said:
Well, I did at least gain 15lbs from the first week alone so if they where fake I dont know what could have done it! And I have had terrible moodswings from day3. And I mean really terrible!! But if to much get to aromatize into estrogen, could that stop the strenght? I havnt taken any nolva so far, should I perhaps start now and then do pct as planned:

PCT 2wks after last injection:
==============================
Day1 300mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex
Day2-11 100mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex
Day12-21 50mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex

I need to read better. 15 pounds is great. The Anadrol did that. You may level off for a bit with the discontinuance of the Anadrol. If you do, dont worry, just keep training and you'll continue to make gains.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NorthQ said:
I used to bench 220lbs (100kg) and last wk I did 270 (120kg) Know its not that much and everything, but Im satisfied to have gone up so much in so short time!!

Don't fool yourself, 270 is a respectable bench and it's much closer to 300 than 220.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Hate To Have To Always Be The One To Read Into Things More Than I Should. Not Calling U A Liar But Ur Not Going To Gain 15lbs In One Week Some Ppl Go A Whole Cycle And Only Gain 15. If U Did Gain That Much Weight Off The Anadrol U Would Have Also Felt The Effect Before Now Aswell.

W

wolfyEVH

it might be possible to gain 15 lbs the first week...its definitely not all muscle, but water, sugar stores, fat, and some muscle. This would be very possible if he were on a low carb diet before he started, then while on the drol and everything, his cals and carbs were bumped way up. I gained 12lbs my first 10 days on my test/dbol cycle.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
I wasnt on a diet before I started, but ate little in general. First week I ate my brains out, like 4dinners a day ++ and at the same time I tried to at least drink 5Liters of water a day. Second week I didnt feel like eating all that much because I got really depressive from eating all the time! (used to have eatingdisorder.. heh.. :( ) I dont really care if you call me a liar or not, becasue I know best for myself, but I did actually gain 15lbs in the first week..

(I look better now, its been allmost 4weeks since I took the picture)

Attachments

• on_juice.JPG
    on_juice.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Good Gains But Thats Not Water Or Carb Gain. So I Dont Know Whats Up. Not Calling U A Liar U Could Be A Freak For All I Know I Just Know 15lbs In The First Week Isnt Going To Be Anything But Water And Ur Looking Pretty Lean Especially To Be Gaining That Kinda Weight Off A Drol & Cyp Cycle. Good Luck And Post More When U Finish.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NorthQ said:
I wasnt on a diet before I started, but ate little in general. First week I ate my brains out, like 4dinners a day ++ and at the same time I tried to at least drink 5Liters of water a day. Second week I didnt feel like eating all that much because I got really depressive from eating all the time! (used to have eatingdisorder.. heh.. :( ) I dont really care if you call me a liar or not, becasue I know best for myself, but I did actually gain 15lbs in the first week..

(I look better now, its been allmost 4weeks since I took the picture)

Impressive difference in muscle structure. You are living proof how important food is to this equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.