©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cypionate starting to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
BIGSARGE said:
Yeah Bro Me And A Few Other Ppl Recognize Those Pics From Elite Fitness So Go Ahead And Keep Lying We Dont Care.

it is me! look at the tattoo,(Its a custom-made tattoo, what are the chances someone else has exactly the same tattoo!) and look at the picture from this summer. (Its me and my girlfriend in Hersonissos, Crete)

Attachments

• NorthQ.JPG
    NorthQ.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 19
  • tattoo.JPG
    tattoo.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 16

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
the tattoo goes from one arm to the other unless u have them on both. I think the first pic is from at least a few years before the second one. die u piece of jizz sucking shit!

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
BIGSARGE said:
Hey U Forgot To Blank Ur Face Out In Those Last 2.
Well, I dont care anymore, get kinda upset when you wont belive me. Anyways, dont think its that important that I do either because AAS is not illegal to take in Norway. Here`s my first 2 pictures without blanks so you can see that its actually me!

If you guys dont belive me, can you please just dont post instead of telling that Im full of lies. i`ll continue reporting my gains if someone is interessed, at least i`ll post a picture at the end of my cycle along with my weight.. I dont expect to gain 60lbs, that would be insane, but I do hope I gain a little bit more and maybe get a little bit lower bf.

Attachments

• 9des.jpg
    9des.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 9des_during_workout.jpg
    9des_during_workout.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 16

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Aratesticle said:
the tattoo goes from one arm to the other unless u have them on both. I think the first pic is from at least a few years before the second one. die u piece of jizz sucking shit!
I have taken the picture with my phone in a mirror... and the picture of my girfriend and I was taken June this year. Why do you have to attack me like that, I havnt done anything wrong!

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
explain the picture from crete. u have a tatt on ur right arm.....did it dissappear or was it a temp...yeah...that's a good one...it's a temporary tattoo

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Aratesticle said:
explain the fucking tattoo that's no longer on your right arm!

Try taking a picture in a mirror, and see for yourselves!!! Its a mirror, that means opposite! Come on, think!!!

Picture taken by my girlfriend, right now! Right arm, same tattoo!!!

Attachments

• 9des3.jpg
    9des3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 17

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
BIGSARGE said:
BUT U THINK 32LBS IN 4 WEEKS ISNT INSANE.
Well, I dont know, because this is my first cycle, but I know I have gained some seorius weight, dont know what to expect, but hope I only gain further!

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
DragonRider said:
Ok gentlemen this is a no flame board. If you can't play nice I will close this thread.

North, who is the babydoll?
Thnx, things got kinda hostile here now!

the babydoll is my girlfrind, hehe :)

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
He is correct about the reverse image. Look at the front of an ambulance. Most of the time - Ambulance is written from right to left ( BACKWARDS ), that way when an ambulance pull up behind you - and you look at it in your rear view mirror - it is spelled correctly - and you will not have to think hard to get the hell out of the way. It is also on an anti-drug advertisement here in the USA - Where a kid wakes up and his dad has wrote backwards on his forehead - WE NEED TO TALK - when the kid sees this in the mirror - it appears correct

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
recess said:
He is correct about the reverse image. Look at the front of an ambulance. Most of the time - Ambulance is written from right to left ( BACKWARDS ), that way when an ambulance pull up behind you - and you look at it in your rear view mirror - it is spelled correctly - and you will not have to think hard to get the hell out of the way. It is also on an anti-drug advertisement here in the USA - Where a kid wakes up and his dad has wrote backwards on his forehead - WE NEED TO TALK - when the kid sees this in the mirror - it appears correct
Thnx man, at least someone belives in me :wavey:

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Dude We Know All About Reverse Images. And I Guess I Was Wrong About That Being Someone Elses Pic But Honestly Theres A Guy That Was At Elite With The Same Tatt And Structure As U. But As Far As The Gains Ur Claiming Im Still Calling Bullshit On That. Because I Have Ran Many Cycles And Know Ppl That Have Ran Many Cycles. And What Ur Claiming Is Damn Near Impossible. Plus The Pics Dont Show 32lbs Of Gains.

See I Can Play Nice.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Damn, everyone calm down. I must admit gains do seem questionable, but im not ruling it out. and i wouldnt throw my pics up on here without blurred face, even if in norway. if that is you, good job, compared to the older pics with you and your girl. We just dont like liars. NO harm no foul

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ill Go Ahead And Close This Thread Myself. Yes Its True They Actually Let Me Mod At This Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.