©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cypionate starting to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
How much more could I expect to gain? I have so far gained 29lbs, and I still got 5wks left.

And one more thing; should I start taking nolva, I get kinda sore in my right nipple from time to time.. itches a bit, and then the next day Im fine again..

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NorthQ said:
How much more could I expect to gain? I have so far gained 29lbs, and I still got 5wks left.

And one more thing; should I start taking nolva, I get kinda sore in my right nipple from time to time.. itches a bit, and then the next day Im fine again..
How much more is hard to say. You may level off now while your body adjusts to a new setpoint or you may gain more and lose 25 to 30% post cycle. Keep us updated.

Don't take any risks with the gyno. Start nolva.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
newbie gains i say, expect to lose at LEAST 15-20 pounds by week 5 PC. I would say you shouldnt gain much more weight, possibility of 5-7 more lbs with an overall gain of 20-25 lbs. How old are you bro? When i started lifting for the first time i gained 10lbs right off the bat without AAS. Make sure you get your PCT down.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Im 23y. Have gained 3lbs the last 3days alone, so still gaining i guess..

my pct:

2wks after last injection:
===================
Day1 300mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex
Day2-11 100mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex
Day12-21 50mg Clomid - 20mg Nolvadex

looks ok?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ok Bro I Cant Take It Anymore 3lbs In The Last 3 Days That Puts U At 32lbs In Just A Few Days Over 4 Weeks. Its Not Going To Happen And U Still Be As Lean As Ur Pics Are So Stop Bullshitting.

W

wolfyEVH

this is hard to believe north.....32 lbs and you're only halfway done w/ your cycle....

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i'm with every one else on this board. i call bull shit. from the way you look, no offense, but you did not pack on anywhere NEAR 30 pounds. I will post some old pics of me at 160 then at 180 and you will see a DEFINATE diffrence, much less 10 more pounds onto that.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Ask yourself, what reason do I got to wanna lie about my gains? So that I can get the entire board against me so I won`t get any help later on? Im dead serious here..!

Stats for today (9des):
=================
Height: 6.3
Weight: 210,5

Weight 2days before cyclestart: 179.5

Picture from right now (got no pump, havnt trained today yet, perhaps i`ll throw up another pic after workout):

EDIT: new image uploaded..

Attachments

• 9des2.JPG
    9des2.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 9des2_during_workout.JPG
    9des2_during_workout.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
NorthQ said:
Well, I did at least gain 15lbs from the first week alone so if they where fake I dont know what could have done it! And I have had terrible moodswings from day3

Wow, 15 lbs in 7 days? That's so hard for me to believe but miracles do happen. Congrats on the gains bro and the test should kick in anytime, that's when the fun begins. Just hink of it though, if you could keep 15 lbs a week consistant....10-12 week cycle.....

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
mer707 said:
the test should kick in anytime, that's when the fun begins.
Was just the first week my weight exploded, from then it has gone steadely up. The test must have kicked in, and yes, it sure is fun!! :D

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
dugie82 said:
i'm with every one else on this board. i call bull shit. from the way you look, no offense, but you did not pack on anywhere NEAR 30 pounds.

Thats right, as I said the first picture was after only a week on the juice and 15pounds extra mass. Look at one of my last posts for todays picture.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Yeah Bro Me And A Few Other Ppl Recognize Those Pics From Elite Fitness So Go Ahead And Keep Lying We Dont Care.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
kinda exaggerating your start weight dont you think? My friend is 6'2 180 and he looks tiny. No less, you should be looking a lot bulkier with 30 pounds added on.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i mean think about it.
The first weeks of a cycle it takes awhile for the gear to kick in, so the gains take awhile to get there, newbie gains or not. From my experience you keep gaining weight at a pretty consistant pace after that. Are you going to tell us you've gained 60+ pounds at the end of a cycle. lol come on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.