©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
For my first cycle I want to gain strength and muscle mass, not much water weight. I have researched steroids for hours on end and am not quite sure what I should use for my first cycle. Someone suggested Deca and Sustanon 250. I think Deca may be too powerful for my first cycle due to the fact it shuts you down, hard. I think Sustanon would be a good anabolic to include in the cycle but if anyone has any other suggestions please help. By the way, I dont want to have so much aggression that I start hitting shit for no reason. Im aggressive as it is.

Nolvadex just in case I start gettin bitch tits :eek:
Steroids Using - ?/Sustanon 250
PCT - Clomid, the usual

Would it be a waste to use NOS during this period? Should I invest in some kind of liver protectant?

All help is appreciated.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Most people would steer you away from Sus for a 1st cycle. Reason is the combination of different esters & one being propinate. The more sensible starter is 10 weeks of Test Cyp or Enth. (500mg week/divided into two shots (Mon/Thur) If your concerned about water you can run some arimidex with it. Make sure PCT is in order w/Clomid or Nolva.

What are your stats? Age, weight, etc

Zaven

May 18, 2005
welcome to the board bro.......you'll get some good advice here..

I'm still new to the game so I'm in no place to give any advice, but the vips and mods will be able to help stear ya in the right direction....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I don't think You should do sust, but it is fine to do Prop alone instead of Test E or C, if you don't mind the EOD shots. All test is very cheap when compared to other steroids. If you are truly concerned about bloat, I would shoot 400mg prop weekly, and then perhaps run Masteron the last 4 or 5 weeks at 400mg week, but really the water can be controlled through diet and water intake. A lot of bloat can be attributed to not drinking ENOUGH water while on cycle.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
stats:
5'10
worked out for 3 years on and off... last 2 years i've been working out seriously

EOD shots? is that a certain gauge or..?

also. will it be really noticable that im taking steroids? it will be ok if i get bigger but i dont want people to look at me and think "Damn, he's gotta be on steroids!" Will i become a lot more aggressive? Thanks.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Sustanon... Well i dont think I will since u guys dont think its a good idea. Another board said that for the first cycle u should use deca/sustanon. I thought that was a little crazy myself.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Severe said:
stats:
5'10
worked out for 3 years on and off... last 2 years i've been working out seriously

also. will it be really noticable that im taking steroids? it will be ok if i get bigger but i dont want people to look at me and think "Damn, he's gotta be on steroids!" Will i become a lot more aggressive? Thanks.
EOD means every other day shots. You can become more aggressive on highly androgenic steroids, but Roid Rage is bullshit created by the media

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Severe said:
Sustanon... Well i dont think I will since u guys dont think its a good idea. Another board said that for the first cycle u should use deca/sustanon. I thought that was a little crazy myself.
I've spent alot of time lately just browsin the other " so called gear forums "
since I've been a member here and I've seen that recommended as a nooby cycle as well......

but it didn't take me long to recognize the joker forums from the real ones

W

wolfyEVH

Severe said:
stats:
5'10

too small to be using steroids.....i'm 80 lbs heavier at your height and i still feel small...spend your money on food and learn how to eat properly

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
What weight would you suggest I reach before concidering steroids?

W

wolfyEVH

Severe said:
What weight would you suggest I reach before concidering steroids?

at your height....180-190 IMO...at least.....check out heavy's bulking diet. How is your diet right now?? how many calories?? how much carbs/protein/fat??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Severe said:
stats:
5'10

Damn bro...you been working out seriously for the last 2 years and your still at 140lbs? Your not that tall. But you probably have a fast metabolism. Since it's been 2 years and nothing major as far as size and weight i would go with Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate. Stay away from sustanon. Your gonna get bigger especially it's your first cycle. As far as aggression..most say it mellows you out. But it also depends if your mentality is already in a angry disposition ..."roid rage i think is a myth"

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Damn bro...you been working out seriously for the last 2 years and your still at 140lbs? Your not that tall. But you probably have a fast metabolism. Since it's been 2 years and nothing major as far as size and weight i would go with Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate. Stay away from sustanon. Your gonna get bigger especially it's your first cycle. As far as aggression..most say it mellows you out. But it also depends if your mentality is already in a angry disposition ..."roid rage i think is a myth"

i would not be recommending any cycles to him at his stats.....his diet and training are more than likely off....without that, a cycle of steroids would be horrible, not to mention worthless........

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
i would not be recommending any cycles to him at his stats.....his diet and training are more than likely off....without that, a cycle of steroids would be horrible, not to mention worthless........

Yeah but my diet was way off also but i've learned through research how to fix it. Just like researching on steroids you gotta research on the diet. I'm sure he can accomplish alot if he get's it together

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Well... Since I have been reading, I know my training is right, well now at least. I gained 5 pounds in the past 5 days because I have been eating at least 3000 calories a day, compared to maybe, if I was lucky, 3 tiny meals a day! Come to think about it, it's time to eat again. Maybe i'll eat some tuna then before I go to bed i'll drink half a serving of my weight gainer :).

Today I did 3 sets of squats, deadlifts and calf presses. I never used to work out my legs but I know this will help me put on weight too.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Severe said:
Today I did 3 sets of squats, deadlifts and calf presses. I never used to work out my legs but I know this will help me put on weight too.

I started this year also working legs...it tells the little muscles to start growing more