©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

W

wolfyEVH

Severe said:
Yea. I will make sure my gains are maximized before I start using gear. Thanks.

excellent.......too bad most people won't take the actions to do what you're doing.......its important to get a solid base before resorting to steroids......eat like a horse, get plenty of rest.....heavy weight and low reps (4-8 reps per set). And stick to heavy compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, heavy rows, and bench. these are gonna make you grow......especially the squats.....

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
wolfyEVH said:
excellent.......too bad most people won't take the actions to do what you're doing.......its important to get a solid base before resorting to steroids......eat like a horse, get plenty of rest.....heavy weight and low reps (4-8 reps per set). And stick to heavy compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, heavy rows, and bench. these are gonna make you grow......especially the squats.....
Studies have shown that Squats Send a signal to your HPTA to get your body to make more natural test.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
Perfect.... :D

Zaven

May 18, 2005
steve0085 said:
Studies have shown that Squats Send a signal to your HPTA to get your body to make more natural test.
Most exercises related to large muscle groups do this.......pull-ups, dead-lifts (my fav.) etc......of course with the right amount of weight

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Yea I know. I was one of those people but it's definately better safe than sorry. I wanted to take steroids no matter what people said, just so that I could get bigger and you all know the benefits that come with that. But now that I come to think about it, why should I be in such a hurry. I have my whole life ahead of me. You guys have shown me that it is needed to have a solid base before taking steroids. Once I get that solid base im going to put on a lot of mass though, and you guys better be here to watch it happen!

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Definetly sounds like you have a metabolisim like mine. Except i've learned how to get the calories in me. I'm 5'-6" and pushing 170lbs with low bf%. Get some weightgainers from gnc they work for me. Also, forget about eating clean, eat fattening food, eat foods with complex carbs, try getting 30 grams of protien in you per meal. If you can't get the nutrients in you, all the gear in the world will not help you gain. Over the years i've learned that the nutritional aspects of gaining size is at least as important as lifting itself, maybe more important. Put what you think you know aside and listen to those who have a little more experience. You have been given very good advice here. Hold off on the gear for just a while yet, learn how to get the calories in you, and put on 20-30 lbs., your only 21 you have many years to think about trying gear.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Severe said:
Well... Since I have been reading, I know my training is right, well now at least. I gained 5 pounds in the past 5 days because I have been eating at least 3000 calories a day, compared to maybe, if I was lucky, 3 tiny meals a day! Come to think about it, it's time to eat again. Maybe i'll eat some tuna then before I go to bed i'll drink half a serving of my weight gainer :).

Today I did 3 sets of squats, deadlifts and calf presses. I never used to work out my legs but I know this will help me put on weight too.

Try uping the calories to 4 or 5k bro. You'll put on weight.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
speaking of weight gainer, my local discount store has a shitload of these bucketts (maybe 10 lbs) of weight gainer for 19.99.

I really don't need it since im already 200 lbs before bulking. but it would be great for the slimmer guys. they also have regular whey protien 1 lb for 5.99, tastes ok, but mixes like crap.I just bought 5 cans of that

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I usually just suffer with the cheaper stuff that mixes like crap and doesn't taste that great either

I just hate forking out large chucks of $$$$ just for better tasting/mixing protein.
F**K that....

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I ran through a couple of jugs of that mussle juice product was ok but a hell of a lot better than the N-large product ,