©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Protein is a must of course bro......but don't forget about "fats"...."fiber"...."carbs".....antioxidants, omega oils........etc.

seems like everyone gets too hung up on protein.....

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Oh i dont just eat proteins. I also TRY to eat fiber but its very hard for me to find foods with a lot. Isn't corn fiber? Well for fats, I eat food that already has fat in it. I also take 1 tablespoon of olive oil a day. About to up it to two. Carbs, I keep em around 3 times my body weight. Antioxidants...? What are they? I've been eating 1 Flax Seed Oil pill daily. Should I up it to one in the morning and one at night?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
hey oracle.........Is there a written guide out there for average doses of diff. types of gear pertaining to one's weight.......

Zaven

May 18, 2005
sounds like u need about 10,000 calories a day. I would recommend eating anything u can get your hands on.

antioxidants are vitamins like C,E, lycoprene, beta-carotene...

they protect your body from free radicals.......free rads are bad on your bodies natural ability to repair itself....

W

wolfyEVH

Severe said:
Damn, why 10,000? Im gonna be eating 24/7!

i'd be getting 3500-4000........ you should definitely be getting about 1000 more a day......try to eat every 2-3 hours.......try to drink a gallon of water a day as well

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Bro, with the way you're eating steroids aren't gonna do anything but waste your money. You need to bulk up naturally, you're a stick right now. Get to the point where nothing you can do eating or lifting will get you any gains(probably another 2 or 3 years) Diet is the key to getting big, think about it, Muscles aren't made of workouts or steroids, they're made up of what you eat. You need to be taking in at least 280 grams of protein and up per day. Probably 4000 calories a day. You need to put on like 20 pounds of lean mass before you want to use gear. What's your workout like? Cardio????

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I was just joshinn ya bro on the 10,000 cals. but u definately need more than 3000.

I just finished taking some medication that made me eat like a horse.......I was easily consuming 6000+ calories a day......couldn't ever get full...

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
No, my workout aint cardio. I do pyramids and try to avoid cardio because im trying hard to gain weight. I workout every other day skipping weekends.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Zaven said:
I was just joshinn ya bro on the 10,000 cals. but u definately need more than 3000.

I just finished taking some medication that made me eat like a horse.......I was easily consuming 6000+ calories a day......couldn't ever get full...

Seroquel? A friend is telling me I should take them because all they do is make you eat if you fight the sleep. He says you never get full.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Do you do a total body workout 3 times a week? How long have you been doing the same workout? Do you ever Put on more weight on the excercises?

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
No I concentrate on different body sections each workout day.

I used to always switch up workouts. I just began doing pyramid. I can never get past 140 though. But I never really ate that much for a consistent period of time. Maybe 2 days then fall off. This time im determined to eat and eat and workout and sleep.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Seperate your days, Push/Pull. Upper body then lower body. Anything like that. You gotta give your muscles more than a day to recover from a workout or they won't grow no matter what you do. The last 6 weeks i was doing this: Monday-Chest, Tuesday-Back and Bi's, Wednesday off, Thursday-Legs, Friday-Shoulders and tri's. That worked for me for a little while. Keep adding weight to the bars or dumbells or else you're wasting your time. Due lower reps with a heavy weight. Most of the time if you're doing more than 8 reps it's not much more than a warmup. Lift heavy, Benchpress, Squat, Deadlift, Barbell rows, Lat pulldowns. Don't waste too much time on Isolation excercises. And after that's all said and done, eat everything you can. Tuna and chicken are easy and CHEAP.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Im gonna try your workout. I'll post a new thread on my workouts and results and try to keep it on a daily basis. You guys can help encourage me, therefor i'd have to keep working out! Im about to post it tonight so that I dont get lazy. Once I gain 20 pounds of mass I probably wont be able to gain more than that because that seems like a shit load itself but it can't be too far away if I take your advice!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Just be sure that if you do gear that your 100% ready.

Bro I'm 26 and considered taking gear for years. I would spend hours upon hours researching..... I just decided 100% on taking them a few months ago. There's not a doubt in my mind now......before there was

Good luck, be wise, and be careful....

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Yea. I will make sure my gains are maximized before I start using gear. Thanks.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Severe said:
Yea. I will make sure my gains are maximized before I start using gear. Thanks.
Good to hear. You'd be surprised how Quickly Youll gain once you start lifting heavy and eating heavier. If it's too easy, You're not doing it right. You could get some creatine to help gain a little.