©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk's Superdrol Log

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/10
Wt:251.5
Been a while since I updated but I did travel to meet turbo and Ed Coan last week so I hit the gym hard Monday and today. Anyway, you may know I am doing a high frequency pling program and upped my SUPERDROL to 25mg PRW. I did notice some back pump today, but am not sure if it's related too much to the drol or the fact I drove 16 hrs last week to deadlift and squat with Eddie only to come back and continue to nail my lower back...time will tell.

Lifts continue to rise, but have leveled off as I think the initila CNS adaption to new lifts is over. I will report more later in the week but my I raised my hypers from doing 25's for 10 reps ot 45 for 8's today (I am weak in the lower back). My floor press went from 4x5 with 285 to 4x6 with 285. So I am gaining steadily. I have leaps and bounds to go with closing huge gaps in my strength but that's why I am doing what I suck at.

Also, keep in mind I am not trying to gain large amounts of weight as I want to compete at 242 in March.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/11
Wt:253
Well today is an off day for me but nonetheless my muscles feel full so I am digging that. My back is getting hammered from laying tile as are my knees but, got to make the $$$. Up a few lbs...but I tend to sway a few anyway.

Looking forward to getting back at it.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/12
Wt: 253

Was crazy strong today even though I was tender. Dips went up to 4 sets of 10 w/45#. And worked up with sets of 5 to 385x5 romanian dead with another one in the tank. Up my speed close grip work as well. It may have just been one of those days, but I think the combo of everything is paying off. Not, to mention I like this superdrol stuff...it may become a staple of mine.

Hawk

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
12/12
Wt: 253

Was crazy strong today even though I was tender. Dips went up to 4 sets of 10 w/45#. And worked up with sets of 5 to 385x5 romanian dead with another one in the tank. Up my speed close grip work as well. It may have just been one of those days, but I think the combo of everything is paying off. Not, to mention I like this superdrol stuff...it may become a staple of mine.

Hawk

Hawk, who's' Superdrol are you using?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Are you still just pulsing preworkout? I am becoming a big fan of optimizing your environment in and around workouts instead of damaging continually elevated levels of compounds. Experimenting, I haven't seen much difference and my blood work looks much better. Keep pounding away big boy!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hawk, who's' Superdrol are you using?

Gauls...I actually don't know of another.

Are you still just pulsing preworkout? I am becoming a big fan of optimizing your environment in and around workouts instead of damaging continually elevated levels of compounds. Experimenting, I haven't seen much difference and my blood work looks much better. Keep pounding away big boy!

Yes, I like you am a big believer of pre/post workout timing. Mine goes something like this:

1hr PRW 25mg superdrol (the only time I take it, none on off days).
30 min PRW 5iu HGH
On the way to the gym Coconut water, EAA,CM, Glut,Beta Alanine

Intra workout EAA's,Dextrose,Glutamine

PWO 6iu humalong (working up) with 2 scoops Monster Milk.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/13
Wt 252

Woke up a lb. lighter but felt the biggest I ever have in my life. But, I am sore constantly from high frequency but while my lifts where not as radical today as others I jumped up in weight and did sets across instead of pyramiding up (a little trick I play on myself). So last Friday I did inclines 225x5,235x5,245x5,255x5 today I did 275x3x4. I took the same approach on safety bar squats which I also suck at. But my rep work did climb as well. Upped my chins and ab work too.

Overall more pleased than I have been in a long time with this run!

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/18
Wt: 254
I have been without internet for the week, but I haven't missed the gym :)

UPDATE: I decided to run Sheiko for next 3 months up to my meet. I should have backed off for a week and entered fresh as my low back and quads were fried from blasting them the last 5 weeks. So, the first two days were tuff! Only a shit load of endless workouts to go.

The upside is I am literally becoming a machine...I am looking bigger and leaner everyday. I am eating everything in sight as well!

Looking forward to the next few months,
Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
12/18
Wt: 254
I have been without internet for the week, but I haven't missed the gym :)

UPDATE: I decided to run Sheiko for next 3 months up to my meet. I should have backed off for a week and entered fresh as my low back and quads were fried from blasting them the last 5 weeks. So, the first two days were tuff! Only a shit load of endless workouts to go.

The upside is I am literally becoming a machine...I am looking bigger and leaner everyday. I am eating everything in sight as well!

Looking forward to the next few months,
Hawk

:headbang:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/21
WT:256 (thanks to Texas Roadhouse :) )

Ok so I am learning quickly with this sheiko bussiness and reading everything in sight (which isn't much) and as far as I can tell it was meant to be split into 3 days per week with an AM and PM workout. Clearly I can not do that and honestly do not know if I would have the capacity to do it all in one sitting. Even if I did I would likely have to file for divorce LOL. With a 1/2 hr drive and 2 hrs at the gym already I am pushing it.

So what did I do? I modified it to a 4 day routine which is not a great idea as you need rest with Sheiko. Basically I took the PM workout and pushed it to the next day. Then I pulled over 1/2 of the following days workout which ends up looking like this:
Monday: squat/bench/dips
Tuesday: deadlift/bench/split squats
Wed: off
Thursday: Bench/dead/rows
Friday:Squat/stiff legs/accessory make up
Still trying to sort out accessory crap.

So I got in all my sets, but had to drop my squat may from 570 to 550 which dissapointed me. However Friday's final sets at 70% made me realize that it was likely not only that the routine was grueling but with Eddie (Coan) changing my form I likely dropped some from lowering the bar on my back as my low back sux! However, even after dropping the sets were not impossible but still very taxing...more then I would put myself through on my own.

So, the bad news is I feel like I lost a fight, the good news is that you plan right, eat enough and do some pipe rolling you should make it.

Btw still using superD PRW and loving it! 256 this morning but I tend to eat more on weekends...more salt!

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/23
Wt:254

Well, I am feeling big, strong but beat up. Sheiko is kicking my arse! Weights feel 50lbs heavier. I can barely stand up no matter squat with 400lbs on my back. And benching 5x3 with 330 felt like my 3 rep max. And this is only week two. Nontheless, I am going to stick it out cuz it hurts so good and I can actually find myself improving my groove in each session.

Gonna have to go Beast Mode the next few months and this superdrol is helping me recover. Well. that and Advil...lol

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
How are the back pumps? I can never use superdrol because of those back pumps... Can't even finish a workout

I have not had that, man I need to force my lower back into the edge of a flat bench, pump like I get from too much dbol. Now back is sore, but at this point I am chalking it up to all the work it is getting. I also can't say for sure that Gauls super-d is legit. I will up the dose over the next week and report feedback.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
12/27
WT:256

So, I tool Christmas eve and day off and was hoping to get some recovery in and it helped. And over those days I discovered a sheiko forum which is full of knowledge and they have some lower volume routines for 40+ guys so I may morph into one of those. Still, with all the volume my technique is improving in each session so I can see why it works so well.

On another note, I am trying to cram more junk food down as I am getting leaner during this process. 2+hrs in the gym 4x week is putting a big demand on my metabolism so eating is key to making this thing work. I am excited to finish and see the results.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
What are your goals for your next meet? And current meet lifts?

Well, I have only done one meet in which I managed to strain my IT band on my second attempt(nerves and I screwed my water cut). Since it was a local meet the judges let me finish with and ice pack taped to my leg:
Nov. 9,2013
S 1st 500 easy, 2nd injury
B 1st 365 easy, 2nd 397 good, 3rd 407 no lock out
D 1st 525, 2nd 545, 3rd 565 they all hurt like hell but whatever...

Hoping for,
S 585 I have done it with wraps
B 415 can do it touch and go.
D 585
Hawk