©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Day 4. No better, no worse. I can now feel the lump of the injection site. No fever that I could tell today, the red area is about the same.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
doctor

I wouldnt want to go to a doctor unless I absolutely had to. That medical record could be on file forever. Doctors never help unless they know something that you dont know and it seems to me that you know your shit about infections. When I see a doctor I always try to ask questions to gain medical knowledge without incriminating myself and to educate myself so I dont need to go back again. Heal thyself as long as you have no fever or even a slight fever. I think 90% of doctors visits result in healing by placebo effect or the body self healing anyway.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
good point

smart man. there is so much research in placebos. you wouldnt believe the crazy shit I have read about the mind.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
Day 4. No better, no worse. I can now feel the lump of the injection site. No fever that I could tell today, the red area is about the same.
I havent read through all the posts but have you tried gently massaging the area? It may dissipate by doing that.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey bro just read all the posts hope you are feeling better .. but here you go . every shot i have taken ended up with a red area about 6 inches around the injection site nomatter where i shot ,quads,bis,delts it dont matter i had fever lasty week right after my tuiesday shot,thern come friday night i felt fine then i took friday nights shot and by sat evening was sick with fever again. i drank alot of fluids and soups and took two alieve and did not work out or anything i feel great today , i think you might be working yourself into a frenzy. calm down bro i think you will be fine if you fever consists after taking some motrin/tylenol for more than a couple of days you might want to get checked out but as far as the lumps and pain and redness that is why i stopped shooting gluets.. i wish you the best ....ps try some icy/hot it works great right before you go to bed

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I have lightly rubbed the area with an alcohol pad every night. This morning I felt a pulsating feeling from that area, prob a bad sign.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
here's my update. The patchy swelling and the redness have gone away. Still have a lump much longer than normal but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's healing on it's own.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i noticed my injects are painfull now in the glutes. is it scar tissue? it also stays swollen longer. i have swiitched to thighs cuz of it

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Little Man said:
i noticed my injects are painfull now in the glutes. is it scar tissue? it also stays swollen longer. i have swiitched to thighs cuz of it

It's the size of the injection I believe. The 3ml ones are prone to more pain and problems. I've shot my glutes for 5 years and only had this one scare and a couple other times that it was really painful.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
It's a major relief, b/c I tell you I had some serious swelling back there like I've never seen. The redness and warmth and the fever last weekend it sure looked like a problem.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
healthfreak said:
Nice to hear your better bro. Now get back to work.

LOL only thing I missed in my workout was legs night. My intensity was low the first few days but I went to the gym.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
DragonRider said:
Good to hear.

Now that we know it's not serious...................suck it up and quit being a puss. :p J/K bro.

Thanks DR. I try not to be paranoid! That 3ml quad shot f'd me up, then this problem and I was going nuts.