©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

In the game!

trouble

May 13, 2005
Newbie week 1:

Day 1 – Shot right glute, 1cc 335 test e/cc
Day 2 – Shot left glute, .5 cc 335 test e/cc
Had trouble with everything, especially aspiration, lost a little gear. That is why I did a second shot. Wanted to do 500 test e all together. My ass hurts both sides, left hurts less than right.
Lifted 4 times this week. Did less weight, better form to let my body adjust to the shot. My muscle hurt from the AS. Ran 1.5 miles to loosen ass knot. That helped a lot. I also sat in whirlpool.
End of week one: Ass stopped hurting, gained 10 lbs, feel a little bloated. Must be the water in my muscles. Went from 205 to 215. I look big for 6’. More to come next week.
Nothing came out when doing aspiration pulled needle back 3cc. Needle moved around, I probable did a number on my butt. It was really cool injecting. Looking forward to next time.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
trouble said:
Newbie week 1:

Day 1 – Shot right glute, 1cc 335 test e/cc
Day 2 – Shot left glute, .5 cc 335 test e/cc
Had trouble with everything, especially aspiration, lost a little gear. That is why I did a second shot. Wanted to do 500 test e all together.

On your actual bottle does it read 335mgs / ml ?? If so what brand is it? As far as the shots go you didn't do 1 shot 1 day and the second the very next day did you? If your trying to do your shots evenly that's not it.

shot 1 = 335
shot 2 = 167

trouble

May 13, 2005
made mistakes first time

I don't know the brand,but it is a trusted source. What happen is when I switched needles I lost some. Also I had some trouble getting the test in the needle (23g). After that I wanted to try to do it again, so I gave myself the other shot the next day. From now on I will be doing 1.5 ccs of 335 test e/cc once a week.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
trouble said:
I don't know the brand,but it is a trusted source. What happen is when I switched needles I lost some. Also I had some trouble getting the test in the needle (23g). After that I wanted to try to do it again, so I gave myself the other shot the next day. From now on I will be doing 1.5 ccs of 335 test e/cc once a week.

Well normally people will tell you to split the dosages up evenly to have a even concentration of gear in your system (Mon...Thurs for example). It also helps to keep some of the sides down. I've done it both ways and found that the sides were just more pronounced with one shot (acne, oily skin etc.) I just found it weird that they would put 335mgs in there per ml. Just makes things a little more complicated when splitting dosages.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
YOu think 335mg test e hurts.??? I used 500 mgs to frontload and well that left a hot spot for 3 days.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
trouble said:
IAlso I had some trouble getting the test in the needle (23g).

Before putting your pin into the gear vial draw back about 2cc's of air. Put in the pin in the vial and push that air into the bottle then draw back on the plunger. It will make it easier to draw the gear out.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
trouble said:
Ass stopped hurting, gained 10 lbs, feel a little bloated. Must be the water in my muscles. Went from 205 to 215. I look big for 6’.

I doubt if your bloated from the test in 1 week bro. It takes a little longer than that avg 3-5 weeks for the gear to really get going. Are you taking anything else with this?

trouble

May 13, 2005

No, not taking anything else, eating a little more, but even my fingers and ankles are retaining fluid. I think 500 test is a safe start. I have no other sides. I was going to do Mondays & Thurs., but I am so bad at injecting and I do it on the sly with no privacy. I am 45. This is my first time with AS. I have been lifting for 20 years. This may be why I am having such a good response.
P.S. Thanks to all for your feedback. Love the board!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
The test E isn't what's causing you bloating man. It's gonna take 2 or 3 more weeks before you're gonna notice it. You should check your diet, watch out for the sodium, that may be what's bloating you. As far as 10 lbs in the first week of test e, I just don't really beleive it. Any vets out there(other than oracle) wanna explain this for me? I'm in week 3 test E 500/week and i've gained 2 or 3 pounds but it'd attribute that to the eating i'm doing, i'ts probably bodyfat.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
The test E isn't what's causing you bloating man. It's gonna take 2 or 3 more weeks before you're gonna notice it. You should check your diet, watch out for the sodium, that may be what's bloating you. As far as 10 lbs in the first week of test e, I just don't really beleive it. Any vets out there(other than oracle) wanna explain this for me? I'm in week 3 test E 500/week and i've gained 2 or 3 pounds but it'd attribute that to the eating i'm doing, i'ts probably bodyfat.

Why not me? :confused: Trouble...It has to be from the eating i put on 16 lbs in under 2 weeks but that's because i'm taking 100mgs of anadrol. Taking just testoterone isn't going to do it to you bro not this early in the game. If you've been eating alot and drinking alot more than that's your source not the gear.

P

pincrusher

if you are running test e you should not gain that much the first week at all. im inclined to think that there must be some prop or something else fast acting mixed in with it to get to that odd dosage amount per ml.
normally when starting a new cycle with long estered products, the only changes made in the first 2-3 weeks would be from the increase in food intake and not really from the gear unless you do a heavy front load to get it into your system faster.
like oracle asked, what product line is it and where did ya get it cause i have never seen test e at that kind of dosage from any legit source.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
trouble said:
No, not taking anything else, eating a little more, but even my fingers and ankles are retaining fluid. I think 500 test is a safe start. I have no other sides. I was going to do Mondays & Thurs., but I am so bad at injecting and I do it on the sly with no privacy. I am 45. This is my first time with AS. I have been lifting for 20 years. This may be why I am having such a good response.
P.S. Thanks to all for your feedback. Love the board!

500mgs is the way to begin...and being your first cycle you are going to get alot of gains on it. But not after 1 week. But on a side note it is good that you gained that weight.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
like oracle asked, what product line is it and where did ya get it cause i have never seen test e at that kind of dosage from any legit source.

That's why i asked the question...335mgs/ml is an odd number. But he said it's a legit source

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
I've seen 333mg amps before
the only amps i know of that had more test e in them were the galenica amps cause they were overfilled to 1.2ml so the 250mg/ml dosing actually gave ya a little over 300mg/amp. who made the 333mg/ml amps?

trouble

May 13, 2005
Inter Pharm
My weight can flucuate 5 lbs per day, but I check my weight everyday first thing in the morning and just before I go to bed. There is a 10 lb average increase. You could be right the I may just be drinking more fluid and it could be a fluke. It is a Dr.'s scale and I also feel bigger. Maybe, maybe not, we'll see over the next weeks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
trouble said:
Inter Pharm
My weight can flucuate 5 lbs per day, but I check my weight everyday first thing in the morning and just before I go to bed. There is a 10 lb average increase. You could be right the I may just be drinking more fluid and it could be a fluke. It is a Dr.'s scale and I also feel bigger. Maybe, maybe not, we'll see over the next weeks.

Like i said earlier bro it's good that your gaining but it's not the gear. If you think this is something wait till your gear really get's going. ;)