©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

In the game!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Just curious here.......what's the theory behind a 335mg/vial..?

Who makes it..?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
pincrusher said:
the only amps i know of that had more test e in them were the galenica amps cause they were overfilled to 1.2ml so the 250mg/ml dosing actually gave ya a little over 300mg/amp. who made the 333mg/ml amps?
Aburaihan, It's from Iran. It's on one of the sources here.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Didn't mean to exclude you there O man. It's just that you had already pounced on this thread, I wanted to get some others thoughts

oh ... i thought my 2 cc's don't count anymore....damn i thought if i post my pics i might look like i know a lil somethin somethin. I guess not :(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
oh ... i thought my 2 cc's don't count anymore....damn i thought if i post my pics i might look like i know a lil somethin somethin. I guess not :(
I wouldn't listen to ya! ;)

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
after seeing your pictures oracle, i now have a new hero (you) :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I've gained as much as 11 pounds in a week.....BUt it was finaject and i was in week 10.....Gaining that much in a week especially the first week is highly suspicious....It sounds like your using IP test....

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
steve0085 said:
The test E isn't what's causing you bloating man. It's gonna take 2 or 3 more weeks before you're gonna notice it. You should check your diet, watch out for the sodium, that may be what's bloating you. As far as 10 lbs in the first week of test e, I just don't really beleive it. Any vets out there(other than oracle) wanna explain this for me? I'm in week 3 test E 500/week and i've gained 2 or 3 pounds but it'd attribute that to the eating i'm doing, i'ts probably bodyfat.

I agree, Test E @ one week isn't doing ANYTHING! I've taken Test E in 5 prev cycles and it takes almost 3 weeks to really see results - that's why we supplement with orals.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
after seeing your pictures oracle, i now have a new hero (you) :D

lol....a hero to what NOT to be but instead bigger....your the one with dedication...(and the back hair)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
trouble said:
Inter Pharm
My weight can flucuate 5 lbs per day, but I check my weight everyday first thing in the morning and just before I go to bed. There is a 10 lb average increase. You could be right the I may just be drinking more fluid and it could be a fluke. It is a Dr.'s scale and I also feel bigger. Maybe, maybe not, we'll see over the next weeks.

This is standard water weight you are seeing bro. Yes, the body can fluctuate that much easily by simply retaining water. I sometimes weigh myself in the AM and I'm like 227, and then by the PM I'm over 230. It's just food and water bro!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Like HE said. Don't weight yourself too often. And for comparison's sake, weigh yourself right after you wake up and take your morning piss, or dump.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Like HE said. Don't weight yourself too often. And for comparison's sake, weigh yourself right after you wake up and take your morning piss, or dump.

i like to do both ;) get a good start to my day

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
This actually started as a real thread and I turned it into shit talk, I didn't even mean to do it either.

Well the only person you can blame is yourself for letting your thread go down the shitter. no pun intended

Zaven

May 18, 2005
oracle said:
Well the only person you can blame is yourself for letting your thread go down the shitter. no pun intended
lmao......no pun intended my ass. :eek:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
steve0085 said:
The test E isn't what's causing you bloating man. It's gonna take 2 or 3 more weeks before you're gonna notice it. You should check your diet, watch out for the sodium, that may be what's bloating you. As far as 10 lbs in the first week of test e, I just don't really beleive it. Any vets out there(other than oracle) wanna explain this for me? I'm in week 3 test E 500/week and i've gained 2 or 3 pounds but it'd attribute that to the eating i'm doing, i'ts probably bodyfat.

Water storage which some people degrade as a bad thing. Not so. Your muscles are about 70% water. Adding water retention to your body prepares it for growth and protects your joints as you are getting stronger.