©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for some

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
NOT COOL- atomic methane!!

mr.nitrofish said:
speaking of roids, ive been eating a lot of cottage cheese lately and its tearing the ass out of me. ive been making the guys at work sick, my farts smell like roadkill.

You sure its the cottage cheese?
nitro,Too funny. (& not) that can be a problem,man.
My 1st cycle five years ago. I farted Like a damn mule,smelled like a ded one...man this was no natural gas, I mean not of this universe unnatural.It could've easily been bottled and used as a bioweapon...Embarrassing in public to let fly one a those and try and run,bringing a vapor trail wherever you mange to get.farts so funkydense the shit cling to you for a while.
...30 seconds long!! (stink up half the damn house) was phenominal enough. but even a tiny popcorn blast had such a dense molecular structure. :D
That you HAD to get away from yourself...
whatever that was.It never came back,Thank God. I was about to calla dr. say here smell this. but i just couldnt do that to someone.LOL

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
Can't understand Kell huh? Well I'd wager it's from taking all those notes at Warp Factor 9 in med school!! LOL! Med students tend to write how they have to think! :p

Oh boloney. Freejay!

Med stoods r stoodges.well,..Im not-except on here.This is where I act out my stooginality.my time here will payoff later...When Im legal.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
My 1st cycle five years ago. I farted Like a damn mule,smelled like a ded one...man this was no natural gas, I mean not of this universe unnatural.It could've easily been bottled and used as a bioweapon...Embarrassing in public to let fly one a those and try and run,bringing a vapor trail wherever you mange to get.farts so funkydense the shit cling to you for a while.
...30 seconds long!! (stink up half the damn house) was phenominal enough. but even a tiny popcorn blast had such a dense atomic structure. :D
whatever that was.It never came back,Thank God. I was about to calla dr. say here smell this. but i just couldnt do that to someone.LOL

Kells posts make for some interesting reading....i like the boomhaur one

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
Oh boloney. Freejay!

Med stoods r stoodges.well,..Im not-except on here.This is where I act out my stooginality.my time here will payoff later...When Im legal.

U know I was j/k bro! :) Also, I'm LMAO over the farts!!!!!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
kell11 said:
...30 seconds long!! (stink up half the damn house) was phenominal enough. but even a tiny popcorn blast had such a dense atomic structure. :D

I feel your pain Kell and Nitro. Lately with all i've been eating, my farts are about the worst smelling thing ever. What's worse, they last forever like kell said. I had one last night that i had to clear out the room and 20 minutes later it was still funkified, like one of those everlasting gobstoppers. I think it's all the extra meat and eggs, high sulfur foods that make the stench so unbearable. My advice, leave the room to let one go and air out yo pants so it doesn't follow you.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
hey,O... man I tellyoo what...

oracle said:
Kells posts make for some interesting reading....i like the boomhaur one

shoot man, dont even start dangoh..start messin' with me today man, I tell yoo what.
yeah, I be all dango... heeey wass goin on? but then some ol body jus try n dis the Boom and I be like...UNLEASH!!!Boom!Boom! youll sleep for dango days man,I tell yoo what.Yull be like DanGO! wha happen?shoooot...man i tell yoo wut...Boom happenend,baby.

P

pincrusher

hey kell, i just let one of those stinky farts go, if you stick your nose up[ against your computer screen you will smell it LOL
i know the cat ran away after i let it go LMFAO

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
just remember with farts, don't push to hard or you may need an underware change.

I gambled and lost

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
hey kell, i just let one of those stinky farts go, if you stick your nose up[ against your computer screen you will smell it LOL
i know the cat ran away after i let it go LMFAO
Stop farting in my direction,pin
no matter how bad them sumbitches smell.
The methane,megafart blast is always a hilarious symphony to the male ear.
No matter how mature we may think we are. :D
"every man loves to smell his own gas"
----Plato or Socrates...I cant remember.