©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for some

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
oracle said:
Please try to include the word "steroid" or a "steroid" somewhere in your post Kell since Wolfy "the all mighty mod who doesn't post irrelevant posts" has clearly stated that we post whore.

Who post whores? Steroid

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ironaddict said:
I guess he decided not to call the toll free number. 1-800-juice4less.

[plunger] please post all jokes in the form of a steroid question or contain one here on out [aspirate]

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
How do you properly equiPOISE the wife to insert dBOLS into her mouth?? without discomfort for either whore...
Thanx for any Clenput

[DBOL] THAT IS FU**IN HILARIOUS!!! [propionate]

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Just thought i'd throw my 2cents in about that kid from last nite. I don't think he was fed material at all.....no worries there. He would have been alot slicker with his pick of username and wouldn't have asked all those moronic questions out in the open forum like that..........

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I don't think reverse psychology has a logical explanation in this situation......just wouldn't make sense.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
My last word here...I banned me.

Zaven said:
Just thought i'd throw my 2cents in about that kid from last nite. I don't think he was fed material at all.....no worries there. He would have been alot slicker with his pick of username and wouldn't have asked all those moronic questions out in the open forum like that..........
Had to be there.real trippy/funny as it unfolded live.
It was me and oracle at first(what a pair to walk up to and ask that question to) and a couple guys hopped in to try and give him some version of help as they came in...but as I said, His stock was rapidly plummeting,anyone could see. pretty soon the poor guy started a meltdown.I think he mighta cried later. I didnt mean to flame the guy.I dont think i did.
Hell I dont care anymore.I forgot, I banned myself from this thread.
I must now,according to O or Tee-Orcl....regretfully,say this:IM SORRY BEFOREHAND.in fact please stop reading now.
I have successfully equiPOISED my wife and inserted dBOLS into her mouth with li'l or no discomfort to either whore.That accomplished,(thanks to the CLENput from "iron".) I must now go administer her PRIMObolan inj.(doggy style) while inserting dBOLS into the sphincter.This could prove to be a PROPlem.disclaimer, I suggest DONUT try this yourself.stick to eating the HOLE.not putting the TESTicles in asshole...Though i'll find out...Could be PRIMO boys...
ALRIGHT,ORACLE. that's all of that dumbass shit im going to do.No Fukkin wonder people cant understand my posts.(well, thats because their challenged) But this shit has me scratchin' my head...and it couldve been funnier...dont smoke HydroWeed before posting.It makes you a dope.
So Im going to watch a PPV or sumpin.after dosin' my wife... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Can't understand Kell huh? Well I'd wager it's from taking all those notes at Warp Factor 9 in med school!! LOL! Med students tend to write how they have to think! :p

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
Can't understand Kell huh? Well I'd wager it's from taking all those notes at Warp Factor 9 in med school!! LOL! Med students tend to write how they have to think! :p
Indeed,look away.Im hideous.
Im in a downward shame spiral...help :D

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
speaking of roids, ive been eating a lot of cottage cheese lately and its tearing the ass out of me. ive been making the guys at work sick, my farts smell like roadkill.