©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for some

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
pincrusher said:
aw man im mad because i missed out on all the fun last night damnit.

this guy stinks very badly of fed manure. nobody just comes on a site and asks for steroids without offfering to listed to peoples advice on what to take. the whole thing with him not being able to see the BIG message on the homepage about paying for a membership to the sources section is also bogus. all this guy wants to do is set people up to be nice and offer to sell him shit so he can bust ya. stay well away from this guy, do an IP check to see if the addy is a known one for feds, & close this thread asap before anyone falls victum to this guy.

The thought went through my mind as well , how many of you did this guy PM ??

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I didn't get a PM. The guy joined and then had 21 posts in about 5 minutes. very suspicioius -- we should boot him from the site.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
max lift said:
The thought went through my mind as well , how many of you did this guy PM ??
He PM'd me.
From Stephen.
He Said"May God Bless Me".
I replied,"and may God bless you.Just do your homework first,friend."
Yes Bizarro I was sayin' he wasnt acting his age.(he was acting though).
Freejay,you're right.Dont reply.
I dont know what got into me.I was amazed at the kid as it unfolded at the time.
I was maybe a little mean to him? Didn't mean to be.He just kept stepping in it ya know?
YES, "WHAT NOT TO DO"...or whatever. It was fun at the time. And I had O rollin the ball to me.
I can't help it when he's in the room. Sorry O.Am I passin the buck?...Naahmaybe.
No Harm Done...No Harm Done.
But... Im takin' Freejays advice next time."Uhh,Nobody here by that name,Sorry-Wrong Number
Oh,and pin-of Course,what you said.(you missed out mr nice guy.)
And NITRO, a BigFat AMEN to every word of that last post,man.

Last edited:

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Not many people can. Oracle seems to have gotten the knack to decipher his code. I used to think Kell was really annoying but now I think he's kinda funny and adds some color to the ANASCI family....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mr.nitrofish said:
man , can anyone understand what you just wrote
YES NITRO!!! I Have every bit of confidence in you that You can Do it.
Try Re reading it....Slooooooowly :D
(i didnt say your dumb,Oracle did though.Ive never denied bein' out there.But not that out there.)

Last edited:

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
kell11 said:
YES NITRO!!! I Have every bit of confidence in you that You can Do it.
Try Re reading it....Slooooooowly :D
Kell I find you to be quite articulate indeed. I don't know why everyone has such a hard time understanding you. Then again I did take the course in Kellbonics so maybe I have an edge

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Parker123 said:
Kell I find you to be quite articulate indeed. I don't know why everyone has such a hard time understanding you. Then again I did take the course in Kellbonics so maybe I have an edge
LMAO,Parker's the man :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Oracle,Oracle everywhere.Like ol' McDonalds farm.
Hey, Ive banned myself from this thread.Thought id do us all the favor.
yeah,O. I cant believe we/I played ball for hour w/ that strange kid/?.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
Oracle,Oracle everywhere.Like ol' McDonalds farm.
Hey, Ive banned myself from this thread.Thought id do us all the favor.
yeah,O. I cant believe we/I played ball for hour w/ that strange kid/?.

Please try to include the word "steroid" or a "steroid" somewhere in your post Kell since Wolfy "the all mighty mod who doesn't post irrelevant posts" has clearly stated that we post whore.