©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Hey guys came in 4th in the middies last night show was stacked! It was my first contest and had a blast! New repect for all you guys one of the hardest things I ever foloowed through with, I highly suggest anyone thinking about it just go and do it forgrt about size and fat or leaness just do it find a good coach and we have M4 to back us with the supps. Its all I use. I was 260 last year and I hit 170 the other day was in the 180s onstage got complimented on my condition and posing/ presentation all I can ask for I won in my book!

Now let the gaines begin!!!! Ive been dieting for over a year and never started from a lean point like this ever still under Shelby eye
watch out fellas the train is rollin LOL

some before and right before finals pics
well Ill post later computer here not letting me attach any

By the way you guys are doing awesome keep going!

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Chest, back, delts, calves today....feeling a little tired. Two boys, 13 and 15 that play a lot of sports, much of which I coach. Yesterday started at 8:50 am.
We had one lacrosse, one baseball, and two 7 on 7 football games. Oh, and a wake.......
Tried to just each protein with a little carbs. Hardest part is staying hydrated.
I'm going to have to start packing a cooler for these types of days.

Training wise I'm going to up the intensity a little by doing a drop set on the third/final set of each exercise. Except delts.......my shoulders are trashed. I've found three sets of high rep laterals to failure is a good balance between hitting them hard and injury that would limit my workouts .

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Z, that is awesome that you took away such a great experience.

I personally have gotten too wrapped up in winning and forgot how much I accomplished over the course of a prep. There is so much to learn about yourself and what you can overcome in bodybuilding that can directly relate to other areas of your life.

Now get stacked and jacked brother!

Btw, I'm really glad you came over to Anasci. You have a great attitude and make this community better. I hope you hang around after the contest and add your insights and experiences to other areas of the site.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
First, I'd like to congratulate my good friend, Z28. He really was impressive.

I've only known him since July but I can honestly say he's one of my best friends and I'm proud of him.

So after working that show and getting home after midnight, I will attempt to do Quads and Bi's shortly.

Normally, I should already be about half way through my work out. This could be a train wreck!

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Update 3

Today is gonna be a cheat day. I did 50 min cardio yesterday and try not to over indulge. Weight is stays about the same but I'm getting more vascular. You guys have a great day with your loved ones.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Week 3 Update #1

Congrats Z28. Impressive showing for your first time on stage.

Weight this morning 257lbs. Up 4 pounds from the start of last week.

The scale says I'm not losing weight;, but the mirror says I'm losing a little. Noticed during my last few workouts that I'm starting to be able to see the big vein running up my bicep. Never seen that before, kind of a neat feeling to see it starting to bulge up and be noticeable, even with a lot of adipose tissue still around. Also, vascularity in my forearms is improving.

Midsection felt smaller the last few days, and my pants are getting looser. I'm about to run out of notches on my favorite black belt.

Quads are improving. Starting to see a little muscle definition at the top of my quads toward my hips.

Shoulders surprised me at the gym today. It was empty and had it all to myself today, and it was hot as hell in there, so I went down to just my UA sleeveless compression shirt. Didn't take long to notice a definite separation between my front, side and rear delts when I raised my arm laterally just a bit. Never really seen that before, either. Always been just one big round area.

Today was chest, shoulders and tris. Supersetted 2 exercises at a time, then 2 more, etc.... Couldn't hit the weight I was used to without the rest between sets, but still had a good day. Went lighter weight, but pushed almost every set to failure, with complete failure on the last set. Got pretty damn winded doing that. Went extra hard on shoulders, as I was excited to see the improvement in them. I think I need to switch out a few exercises, though. Getting a little stale with some of them.

Stretched my back out really good on the pull-up rack after I was done, just hanging for 45 seconds, maybe a minute. Could feel all the discs in my lower back stretch and pull apart. Fantastic feeling. After that I got a little frisky and decided to try a few pull-ups. Not a big deal for most of you, but I just did my first honest good form pull-up in my life about 3 months ago. Knocked out 3 with no cheating or swinging, just a solid dead hang. Pretty proud of myself considering I did my first ever pull-up 3 months ago at the age of 33.

Keep hitting it guys.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Sully, your comment about weight not going down but looking better is why everyone should have skin calipers IMO.

Keep up the good work.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Can't believe I am only eating clean carbs. Yukkk!

Weight holding steady at about 185 but new veins showing up. I'll get a caliper reading at the end of the week. I may even go into the clinic next to the gym and get a BF reading from them.

Yesterday was Quads and Bis. Good workout considering the lack of sleep that night.

Still not doing cardio. But I will start doing 45 mins on my two off days probably starting Thurs.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Been a little pre occupied and hadn't been able to get online.

@z28 bro that's an awesome finish, that really is a great accomplishment. Just wait til next week after you have stuffed yourself your gonna look huuuuge.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Thanks alot guys I appreciate it tons!

Thanks Atom I'm happy to be here great community and men here

Feel the same Sandpig is a good dude!

The eating has commenced! Bufffet and Italian Easter Dinner yesterday!
Didnt really gain any weight though. I got bloated as hell huge turtle all ripped abbs and viens stuck out pregnant lol went down though after shitting my brains out LOL.
Body is still kinda week dont wanna hit tthe gym yet need more rest I havent taken off one day in a year and half, feels weird but I know I need it so i can hit it hard again.
Got my new diet plan and it looks reallll good going to get huge!
lets just say lots of carbs and 7 daily meals!
Thanks guys

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Weighed an even 228 this morning after my workout and morning dump......
Legs, bis, and tris today.
Ate a bit of junk yesterday which I think I needed as I was very veiny and strong today. But, it is taking its toll on my gut. Not feeling well as I type this.
Gassy and bloated feeling.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Well the dust has settled. I'm going back to the gym today. I have to catching up to do, gotta make up a week.

Stayed off the scale for a while but I feel flat. Luckily lost some water weight also. But I've been under eating. Gonna get back on the scale in a few days.

Maybe get an update picture next weekend.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I want to try my sample adrol so much but gonna be good and save it for the end! Although I thought I heard them call my name before :D

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Just waiting for a couple little tid bits to get here and I will be stoked. This will be my first time to play with the monster that is known as tren. Really hoping we get along.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Congrats Z! Killed shoulders and arms today with a 2 hour demolition session. Really loving this cycle and am up a couple more pounds to 237. Weight is steadily climbing every week and the mirror is showing me leaner. I've been up to 245 before so thats probly y Im climbing so fast but o well im loving it. If I can get up early enough tom morning i'll hit legs and then an evening session of chest. Body been recovering fast guessing from the healing power of anabolics so 2 a days should be a piece of cake if I can go to bed a decent time and quit watching bates motel with the ol lady.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
This will be my first time to play with the monster that is known as tren. Really hoping we get along.

You will love it!

I am waiting for my Easter order to arrive to.

Got some TBol coming along with Prop and more Tren.

I'll be my first time using Prop and Tbol as opposed to Test E and Dbol.

Hoping to keep the water bloat away.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Trensomnia starting to creep in a bit. Up an hour earlier than I should be. Guess I will do some cardio post workout today.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Trensomnia starting to creep in a bit. Up an hour earlier than I should be. Guess I will do some cardio post workout today.

I feel for you.....luckily on tren the only side I really get is the acid reflux. Helps for the diet! LOL

Also got another freebie, trying to decide if/how to incorporate it into this contest cycle.