©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Glad to see everyone doing good and working hard. I might not be competing in this contest but I am still challenging myself against you guys. I moved and got 2 night jobs 10pm-7am and have a 1.5hr lunch. Luckily my gym is down the street so i hit it hard! Cant wait to see what we look like by june.

Keep it up guys.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Week 3, Update #3

Was gonna do legs today, but while I was warming up on the treadmill I had a pain in my left knee that was making it tough to even walk, so I decided to move today to chest, delts and tris. Went as hard as I could, strength was down from being sick and not eating the last 2 days. I switched up the order of my exercises and that helped keep things fresh. Almost felt like a different workout. It was tougher getting a good solid contraction on the pec-deck at the end of the workout than it is at the beginning of my workout, when I usually do it. Had to really concentrate to keep from cheating and using other muscle groups.

Getting diet back on track. Bout to choke down a half dozen eggs, and gotta hit the store to pick up some chicken.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Also, started T3 yesterday @ 25mcg, and T-Bol today at 40mg 2 hours preworkout. Too soon to really have anything to report on either yet. Thanx again Marssel.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Feels good hitting the gym again. Legs still hurt.

I admit though doing a recomp really takes patience. Results are not overly frantic in short term. But I seem to be holding weight steady still and getting dryer and leaner. So something is working.

Sweat like a whore in church the last few nights. Woke up and my pillow and shirt where nasty wet.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Weighed in today at 227.6.
Three spot measurement was down another 3 mm from last week.

Per the caliper I'm at 9.68% bodyfat which I kind of doubt is that low, but as long as it's dropping I'm not concerned with how accurate it is.
Abs are coming in.

Amazing what dropping a few carbs and adding a few drop sets can do.
No cardio, no calorie counting.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Post 2 this week

Bumped up the clen 20mcg today. Killed back a bis before work. I'll hit the cardio this evening. Weight is still staying about the same, but I'm looking leaner and bigger. I think some diet changes may be coming next week. Everyone keep up the good work.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Finally getting some of this water and bloat down, I didnt really go to crazy post contest except for sun and mon starting cleaning up the diet cuase I just felt shitty. Weight is about 188 but a ton fuller. Still very conditioned everywhere. Pounding 7 meals and an Intra karboload/pepto pro. Back to cardio 30 min a day till this water and bp stabablizes enough to where Im comfortable. Did legs today for the first time in a 2 weeks felt good.
I saw Sandpig I always see him at least once a week an man he looks great changing really quick looks a ton better already I was very suprised. Going to start ramping up doses and compounds here for a quick run before I take a nice long break. My hopes are to put on about 20lb and stay very very close to the condition I am now which might be to good. We will see how it goes and how I repond

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Got a chance to meet up with phoe yesterday afternoon. He's a good dude both on and off the boards. I gotta say it was great to meet and train with him. I dnt normally have anyone that trains with me so it was nice to be pushed, first time I have had a sore chest in a while.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Got a chance to meet up with phoe yesterday afternoon. He's a good dude both on and off the boards. I gotta say it was great to meet and train with him. I dnt normally have anyone that trains with me so it was nice to be pushed, first time I have had a sore chest in a while.

At times I do wish I had a training partner. Especially when they're a good spotter, it allows you a little more freedom to really push your limits safely and get that extra rep or 2 that you may be hesitant to try without them there.

Been a long time since I had someone in the gym that I would even consider trusting to spot me.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Per the caliper I'm at 9.68% bodyfat which I kind of doubt is that low, but as long as it's dropping I'm not concerned with how accurate it is.
I feel the same way. As long as the # keeps going down.

Just took mine a little while ago and I am at 11.4%

Two weeks ago I was 12.7

I'm extremely happy.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Keep it up guys! If you have any new pics, feel free to post! I'd love to see how you all are coming along.

I've been wondering what the hell my back looks like now since I can't see the damn thing. lol
Gonna have someone snap a pic and I'll post it up.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just don't catch ur dick, balls, or taint in the pic and try posting it like someone else here

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Been training very hard. Today I done chest and arms with a guy I went to school with. He asked me if I would train with him today so was happy too. Done a lot of mixed weight chest work using various techniques (a lot of slow reps).

My diet is 90% clean but having my treats still. I had an Indian takeaway the other night :) I have got smaller in the last 2 months due to eating less and hormone usage. But today after training I was very happy with how I looked when I sneaked a quick look in the changing room mirror :eek::D Getting leaner and vascularity is coming out.

Hormones are still low but gonna up them a little soon. Looking forward to adding in my adrol sample :)

Today I have ate (far from perfect but it's what I ate)...

3 protein pancakes with lemon juice and sugar.

2 high protein yoghurts with some fruit

GYM... Intra = BCAA and Coconut Sugar shake

Protein shake

Chicken Curry with White Rice

Giant salad with beef and chicken and honey mustard dressing

Oats with goji berries, sultanas and a banana with 2 scoops of chocolate peanut butter protein mixed in.

About to eat some chicken with some broccoli

Last meal will be scrambled eggs (4 whole eggs) with 1 fried onion mixed in with lots of paprika and cayenne pepper.

If I go to bed later than expected I will have a protein shake (strawberry and whipped cream flavor) with milled linseed mixed in.

Supplements today = 4 multi vitamin tabs and 4 fish oil caps and 1 green powder shake.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Update:
Put back some of the weight I dropped last week. Not using scale yet but I can feel it and see it.
I'm also dryer and some abdominal fat is dropping noticeably.
Vascularity is getting better and better.

Recomp is working!