©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
So as I mentioned yesterday, I've caught the cold that my son has. Good news is , so far I can still breathe.

So yesterday I backed off the cardio a bit and only did 30 minutes on the treadmill.

I feel for you, my son has been fighting a cold all week, just hit me yesterday.

On a side note I'm dropping the halo,...was going to tough it out but I can't be fighting the need to nap every waking hour........lol.

That and the cold just make for long miserable days at work. It'll give me a nice break from orals prior to the var.

The last month of the contest will be....
Tren A 525/wk
Test prop 350/wk
Mast P 350/wk
Var 40/day

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Week 5, Update #1

Felt like shit the last few days. Strength has been down, felling tired constantly, lethargic, not sleeping well at night, headaches, stomach constantly feeling irritated, and not having much of an appetite. Still getting as much out of my workouts as I can, even though it's tough when I feel like shit.

Not sure what's causing it. Could be the T3? I upped the dose to 50 mcg/day a few days ago. I know it can cause some of the symptoms I'm experiencing , but i wouldn't think all of them at once.

Yesterday was back and bis. Strength was down, so I went extra light and hit more reps. Took most lifts into the 30-40 rep range when I could. Overall, it was a decent workout. I was exhausted when I got done lifting, and could barely walk on the treadmill at a slow pace without losing my breath. Managed to get in 20 of my usual 40 minutes, before my legs just turned to jello and could barely even walk to my truck.

Scale days no weight loss last few days, but pants are feeling looser, and down another notch on my work belt. I can make out a big vein running up my bicep almost all day now. Noticed it this morning when I had a hand on the counter while brushing my teeth. I even started to notice some vascularity in my calves while I was sitting on the toilet yesterday.

Working today, so cardio and abs only.

Diet has been all over the place since I've not been feeling great. Having a hard time getting food down most days. Couple days ago I drank a shake and ate a chicken breast for the whole day. Even just looking at food makes me a little sick to my stomach. I'm sure the lack of food is a big contributor to my strength being way down, too.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Could the Tbol be causing the appetite issues? Just thought of that.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It's definitely good. Earlier I got to thinking about the last time I weighed what I do now, and it's probably been about 10 years ago. I got to looking at some pics from about that time that I found hanging on the wall at the firehouse, and even at the same weight, I looked so much fatter then than I do now. And if my memory serves me, and it usually doesn't, my waist line was at least 2 inches bigger then than it is now.

I've had 2 very distinct and very opposite body shapes at the exact same weight, almost a decade apart. Even though I'm still pretty thick around the midsection now, I've got the start of a good tapered V-shape. Back then i was much more pear shaped.

Honestly, I wish I had found AAS and the dedication I have for training back then. I could have spent the last 7-8 years enjoying the body I've always wanted, instead of being 33 and having to kill myself in the hopes of someday having that.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Dropped a pound. Down to 181.
Still eating about 30-40 grams of carbs per meal but I had cut my # of meals back to 6 from 7.
Gonna eat 7 today.
Changed my routine again. Must be the F'n diet causing me to keep changing it.
Anyway after reading Emeric's thread on Pro Muscle, I decided to start hitting everything 2x's per week.
That's the way I trained back in the 80's when I put on most of my size.
Volume won't be as high as it was then though.

Yesterday was chest, frt. and med. delts plus tri's. Really good short, intense workout.
Then followed with 30 mins. on the treadmill.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Been on night shift all week and my but is dog tired. Had a great day yesterday hit chest and back and the day before hit bi/tri. Gina take today off to get some sleep making the switch to nights has been brutal.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
On a side note starting to get some separation from delts to bi/tri. I have found that I carry weight in my upper chest and the tren is really helping to let me get a good idea of where I am really at there. Abs and midsection is getting more defined every morning and I have to say I haven't looked this good ever. Went to a couples wedding shower yesterday and was complimented on my build. (I'm not nearly where most of y'all are but for my little circle of friends I am the stoutest)

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I'm getting the recomp depression. Meaning the changes are not as dramatic as when cutting or bulking. The slow changes are testing my patience. Some days I feel like I am looking great then I feel flat then I feel bloated then I feel fat then repeat. Lol.

At least I'm getting tan.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Blasted shoulders and arms earlier weight is up to 240 and very satisfied with how the gains are coming. Thinkin about adding a little drol in next week for 4 weeks before jumping back on trn to trim down. Anybody has Opinions on Drol and using it for mass alongside Npp and T Enath.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm getting the recomp depression. Meaning the changes are not as dramatic as when cutting or bulking. The slow changes are testing my patience. Some days I feel like I am looking great then I feel flat then I feel bloated then I feel fat then repeat. Lol.

Why bit just go for the straight cut then, get shredded to the bone!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

I hear ya there.
But some days when I'm holding a little more water than others and the veins are not popping, I think it's fat.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Blasted shoulders and arms earlier weight is up to 240 and very satisfied with how the gains are coming. Thinkin about adding a little drol in next week for 4 weeks before jumping back on trn to trim down. Anybody has Opinions on Drol and using it for mass alongside Npp and T Enath.

Drol for mass? Sure add it in. 50-100 mgs/day

But for this transformation? I wouldn't use it cause for me it causes to much water retention/bloat.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Weight is 182.
Yesterday was Back, traps and bis followed by 30 mins of the treadmill.
Crazy ass pumps as I'm keeping rest between sets down to about 40 secs.

On single arm exercises, I'm just alternating arms non stop till I finish all my sets.

Still have this cold but I don't think I'm going to get knocked down by it 100%.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Week 5, Update #2

I think I figured out why I'm having trouble eating. Pretty sure I've got some sort of bowel obstruction. I've barely had a bowel movement in the last 3 days, and when I do it's barely a rabbit pellet. Just chugged a bottle of magnesium citrate, and I'm working on a gallon of non concentrated unfiltered apple juice. And I've got a couple enema kits in the bathroom if that fails. If I can get this cleared, I'm probably going to lose a few pounds just in waste. Hopefully this will get my digestive tract back on schedule and let me get back to eating properly.

Keep up the good work guys. Sounds like a lot of ya'll are making really solid gains.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Im not sure on your goal, but I do agree with Sandpig drol has a tendancy to bloat a bit. But I do know of some guys that use it precontest right up to the show. Usually being really really lean and having your AI dose and diet sorted out can help with that bloat.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014

i think we all get that brother your not alone! After all we are the nutjobs who stare at ourselves in the mirror more than women!
lol

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Weight is 182.
Yesterday was Back, traps and bis followed by 30 mins of the treadmill.
Crazy ass pumps as I'm keeping rest between sets down to about 40 secs.

On single arm exercises, I'm just alternating arms non stop till I finish all my sets.

Still have this cold but I don't think I'm going to get knocked down by it 100%.
Sounds like your on course bro! Good job!
When are we doing dinner? Maybe next week. Mothers day this weekend supposed to go to Southpoint buffet, i dont like that place but Mom wants to go.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Week 5, Update #2

I think I figured out why I'm having trouble eating. Pretty sure I've got some sort of bowel obstruction. I've barely had a bowel movement in the last 3 days, and when I do it's barely a rabbit pellet. Just chugged a bottle of magnesium citrate, and I'm working on a gallon of non concentrated unfiltered apple juice. And I've got a couple enema kits in the bathroom if that fails. If I can get this cleared, I'm probably going to lose a few pounds just in waste. Hopefully this will get my digestive tract back on schedule and let me get back to eating properly.

Keep up the good work guys. Sounds like a lot of ya'll are making really solid gains.
that stinks man! i know when I go low carbs I have that issue too, sometimes fiber like species fiberlyze worked and sometime it didnt. One thing that helped alot is Emerics DWGE does wonders for me. i have Chrons
Good Luck