©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Feeling strong just no stamina but I'll blast through it. The cold has moved to my chest which is better than my nose!

Today was:
Decline, 5 reps, 12 reps, 17 reps
Pulldowns, 8 reps, 11 reps, 15 reps
T-Bar, 9 reps, 12 reps, 16 reps
Lateral raises, 13 reps, 15 reps, 33 reps
Seated calves, just did 3 drop sets of whatever rep speed, cadence until I couldn't move.

Weight was 225.6 this morning.

I also cut the T3 from 50 back to 25, it was making me too flat as it has in the past.

Also today was the change up to
Test P 350/wk
Tren A 525/wek
Mast P 175/week

I'll stay at this until I add the Var in a couple weeks to take me through the end.
My contest date ends a week earlier due to a baseball tournament out of state.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
that stinks man! i know when I go low carbs I have that issue too, sometimes fiber like species fiberlyze worked and sometime it didnt. One thing that helped alot is Emerics DWGE does wonders for me. i have Chrons
Good Luck

That sux bro. I actually take a fiber supplement year round. Add a scoop to my protein shakes and it usually keeps my super regular. I consider it a more essential supplement than anything else I take. Plus I eat 2 big green salads everyday. I'm gonna have to check in with my doctor, this is the second obstruction I've had in the last couple months. I can't keep dealing with this.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My inner left thigh is not right at all. Nothing bad but not going away... bad strain. I may have to take some time off the gym. Obviously I can still train upper body but I think even just 3 days completely off will help my CNS and overall recovery. Then I will train upper body and see how I am. Diet will be great though so will still get results as the rest is probably needed.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Been on and off the toilet all day. My gut feels a lot better. Can't say the same for my butthole. Feels like someone shoved a branding iron up my ass. I can't even wipe anymore; I have to get in the shower and rinse off and it's so raw even the water hurts. TMI, I know. Hahaha.

Shared a ribeye and salad and a little mashed potatoes with the g/f for dinner tonight. I'll know in the morning if things are moving better.

Haven't been able to train yesterday or today cuz of my guts. Hoping to hit cardio and abs tomorrow at work. Gonna weigh myself in the morning and see where I'm at.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Sounds like your on course bro! Good job!
When are we doing dinner? Maybe next week. Mothers day this weekend supposed to go to Southpoint buffet, i dont like that place but Mom wants to go.

Lets try and shoot for next Friday. I was thinking today might be my last cheat till the end of the contest. But if we are gonna get together for some burgers, I'm in.

I've bumped up my carbs again, so I really don't feel like I need that cheat meal anymore. I sure as hell aint depleted.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Forgot to step on scale first thing this morning but after my oatmeal, protein and one Pepsi Max, I was 185.

Usually I take my BF readings on Friday but not having a proper weight will screw that up. I'll make me seem leaner than I actually am.

Yesterday's workout was legs followed by 35 mins. on the treadmill.

All movements were done unilaterally and were non stop for three or four sets.

Wow, what a pump! Cardio was tough after that.

Need to be in work a little early today so I will probably do HIT after my workout to save time even though I'm not completely over this cold yet. But feeling ok.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Legs, arms, abs today. Workouts feel good but this chest cold is wearing my old ass out......it's hard to catch my breath between sets. But it's all loosening up so now I just have to cough it all out.

Weighed in at 224.6. Caliper measurements were down another mm.
My bodyfat % is shown as 8.07% which I feel guilty even typing because there is no way it's that low!

Dropping the halo has helped give me some more pep in my step. I have decided I really don't like halo! LOL

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Got cleared from the doc to do legs so I killed it pretty good I will be sore as shit tomorrow! I havent done a good leg session since before my show a few weeks ago. Stregnth is climbing quick. Doing Pg prop, PG primo. Pg npp, Pg proviron, Pg Tbol. I'm feeling very good aggresive,strong and horny! cant beat that!
Weight took a little dip but I can see Im bloating and holding lots of water from these antibiotics and all the food.

seated leg curls 8 sets
bodymaster squat 4 sec neg 1 sec in the hole 6 sets of 10
leg press 8 sets x15 4 sec neg 1 sec in hole 1 sec squeeze
hack squats 4 sets 1.5s x10 3 sec neg 1 sec in hole 1 sec squeeze
bb stiff leg 4 sets
go home eat meal 2 organic grassfed top round steak, organic basmati white rice, decaff grean tea with cinnomon and stevia

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Lost 4or5 lbs overnight. Had the worst case of food poisoning. Out both ends all night. So dehydrated now.

Bleh

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Lost 4or5 lbs overnight. Had the worst case of food poisoning. Out both ends all night. So dehydrated now.

Bleh

Had one of those nights late last year. I feel for ya bro. I was terrified I was gonna die. Absolutely horrible. Make sure u get rehydrated. All that liquid out both ends really take a toll on you. Get to feeling better bro.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Week 5, Update #3

Spent all day on the shitter yesterday. I feel like I lost a few pounds. Did 40 minutes of cardio today and finished up with abs. Trying to get diet back on point. Stomach still feels weird. 5 eggs for breakfast this morning, and about to drink a shake.

Tomorrow is chest, tris, and delts.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Scale said 185 this morning but I hadn't taken a shit yet so I only used 183 when figuring BF this morning.

Three point method that I have been using said 9.9%

Four point which was really hard to do cause it includes back of Tri, said 10.6

So I'm calling it 10%. Last week was 10.7 on the three spot.

still running 70mgs Tren, 60 mgs T-Bol and 50 mgs Proviron daily.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yestery was chest Tri, side and frt delts.
Really good, fast paced workout. About 305 secs. rest between sets, max.

I may switch gyms for the rest of this contest so that I can keep moving at this fat pace.

Just less people there that will try to talk to me between sets. And I admit part of it is me. I have a lot of good friends at my regular gym.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just add rib eye steak, purple sprouted broccoli and asparagus :)

fozw94.jpg

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Amazing how messed up digestive issues can make you. Felt 100% better. Still some lingering effects from the lack of food and missing a few workouts, but I can get over that in a few days.

Did chest, tris and delts today. Had a really good workout despite strength being down from not being able to eat much the last few days. Focus was better, and no distracting pain in my gut. Had to go lighter than I wanted to, but I kept the reps up and blasted it out. Got all my lifts in, but ran out of time for cardio. Too much shit I still have to get done today.

Bout to head home and drink a shake, then prep meals for the next few days. Going with chicken thighs instead of breasts to get a few extra calories in to help get my strength back up.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
I did an extra 30 minutes of cardio this afternoon to try and compensate for all the bad food I'm gonna eat tommorow. I'll be able to hit legs on the way home from work in the morning so I won't feel to bad cheating tommorow.

Hit shoulders today, nothing special we have limited equipment at work but I do what I can.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
So yesterday I forgot to mention that I did 17 mins. of HIT cardio after Fri. work out.
Yesterday I did 40 conventional.

It was also "Pull" day. I assume it's the T-Bol but man I've been getting some serious pumps lately. Only taking 60mgs. I'd take more but I only started with 200 tabs.

Weight today is 185. So happy to see scale weight going up while staying just as lean as at 181.