©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
By the way they are all after pics excluding the first pic. I need a new camera man cos he fucks up every time... I look like I have lost about 3% bf due to better lighting in random pics :D It would help if I could actually pose too.

Everyone looks fantastic... well done it was a pleasure improving with all of you :)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
How did u guys get more than one pic uploaded per post? I can't seem to figure it out. I post everything from my iphone if that makes a difference.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Starting stats:

Height- 6'4" / 76"
Weight- 263lbs
BF%- 25-30%
Chest- 48"
Neck- 18"
Arms- 17.75"
Waist- 41.5"
Quads- 25"
Calves- 16.5"

Ending measurements:

Weight: 241lbs
Chest: 45
Neck:17
Arms: 17
Waist: 40
Quads: 24.5
Calves: 16

Total of 22lbs lost in 10 weeks, and I'm pretty sure I out on more than a few pounds of muscle mass at the same time. It doesn't show well in the pics cuz I'm a shit photographer, but my front delts/pec, side delts and arms have improved dramatically. Losing 22 lbs while only losing 3/4 of an inch on my arms tells me I put on some muscle there. My chest has improved to the point that my pubescent gyno is becoming increasingly obvious. And if you look carefully, you'll just be able to see my top abs starting to show up. They may not be really obvious yet, but I'm proud of it. First time I've had abs that could be seen in my life.

You guys are really looking fantastic. There was some serious work put in during this last 10 weeks by everyone. Everyone did a great job as far as I'm concerned. There's been more than a few really impressive transformations during this contest. Congrats to everyone involved.

And one more thanx to Marssel for throwing this contest. And Phoe and Ant for running it. U guys r awesome.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hey guys... About to get on stage. Battling some illnesses the past 2 weeks. I'll evaluate photos when I can get back to a computer on Monday

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Great job Sully.

Thanx bro. U look freaking incredible. U may not think ur capable of getting on stage again, but from what I see ur only a few weeks away from stage ready. You made huge progress in the last 12 weeks. Congratulations.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Its been great guys Thanks Marsel,Phoe and Atom good luck man!
You guys are all cool as shit and its been fun checking this thread to see what we all have been doing each day.
All you guys put in work and at the end of the day thats what counts. I hope to see you guys around the board and hope everyone keeps progressing.
Of course we will continue to use M4 products as they are the best bar none, not too mention the service is outstanding!
Thanks again mods M4 and fellow dieters!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK guys so far I have final pics from the following
Dens228
Daniel11
Sandpig
Z28
Txpipeliner88
Lil sully
Elvia

Still need
Yeayadead
deerslayer41

If someone has contact info for either if these two please contact them and have em post. I see yeayadead said he worked security til 3 am but no word from deerslayer41.

Please post up asap
Thanks
P