©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
On a side note, I am officially off everything but Test. now. Can't wait till the Tren completely clears so I can sleep again.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Do you even lift?
Just kidding
hell yea! huge changes from the start man, super leanest ever. even your face changed. Looks fanstastic! Glad you put in the work

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Got it.

I'll make em a little smaller too.

But I have no idea how to post them side by side or anything like that.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Got it.

I'll make em a little smaller too.

But I have no idea how to post them side by side or anything like that.
you can post more than one image at a time. I believe up to 20. Preferably post them all in one post separated by words like beginning of contest and end of contest.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Everyone is looking fantastic. I have been training hard. I had a few days off so made up for it on Tues evening with a 2 1/2 hour workout non stop. I done shoulders, calves and quads. I was soaked through and literally didn't stop. That exhausted me but after a good sleep and went in today but fairly early so decided to just do arms and calves. I mainly concentrated on slow curls on the preacher bench and some heavy close grip bench press. For calves it was leg press calf presses. I just had 3 plates on each side so very light and easy for 15 reps. But I rested for 10 secs and would repeat another 15 and so on. I done about 20 sets and by the 10th I was in pain. By the final set I only managed 9 reps.

2moro is gonna be abs, back and hams :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just curious but did anyone use a diuretic (even herbal) for your final day(s) leading up to your final pics? I have never used one (excluding herbal stuff) and don't ever plan to but just curious.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I used the 14 day thing I posted earlier in the thread. It has some diuretic stuff in it. Also used a Vitamin Shoppe brand herbal version for 3 days at double dose.

I think the water manipulation and carb manipulation did more of the work TBH. That and the dry sauna with sweet sweat.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
So not only have I been off the Tren for two days now, but I ate carbs before bed last night in the form of oatmeal.

Damn! Best night of sleep I've had in about 4 months.

Not only did I more or less get a full 8 hrs but only woke up twice during.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
So I overdosed my prami! I feel like absolute shit. When on nandrolones I noticed it kinda dry's me out a bit and I feel better a little. I havent been on anything other then TRT test in a month but I have been experminting with peps which can raise prolaction a little.
For I dosed a new company bottle like an old one I had. i woke in tren like sweats about 1am all nausiated felt faint and almost passed out. I thought my Blood sugar was low so i took a glucose tab then /i realized i did 1mg of Prami!
I ussually only need .25mg.
Still trained but I feel like shit right now Im exhausted and restless too. I hope this goes away soon got a lot of shit to do.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just wanted to give a shout out to M4BTeam, Phoe, Atom, and to all the competitors who made this happen. It has been really fun watching not only the transformations, but the camaraderie and friendships built during this competition. Each and everyone of you should be extremely proud of your accomplishments. I would really hate to judge this thing as there are clearly no loosers here. Great job guys and the M4BTeam!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
@z28

Prami sides are no joke. If you use it for a long time the impulsiveness becomes a real thing. Trust me that's how baby #2 came to be for me. No regrets I'm very happy about it, but without the Prami I would have been much more hesitant and reluctant, alas I just went for it like a candy bar at the checkout aisle.

And the short term sides suck too. If I'm not careful then my stomach is on edge for house in the morning.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Yea nothing has ever made as sick as overdosing prami lol. Got Legs today and chest and back tom. Will post pics tom. Sitting at 242 decently lean so My goals are coming to together nicely

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
So I overdosed my prami! I feel like absolute shit. When on nandrolones I noticed it kinda dry's me out a bit and I feel better a little. I havent been on anything other then TRT test in a month but I have been experminting with peps which can raise prolaction a little.
For I dosed a new company bottle like an old one I had. i woke in tren like sweats about 1am all nausiated felt faint and almost passed out. I thought my Blood sugar was low so i took a glucose tab then /i realized i did 1mg of Prami!
I ussually only need .25mg.
Still trained but I feel like shit right now Im exhausted and restless too. I hope this goes away soon got a lot of shit to do.

1mg :eek: You must feel like utter shit and will do all day. Prami increases gh significantly so that's one of the reasons you likely feel drier/leaner on it. Most peptides have little effect on prolactin but over the net it is posted everywhere they all have a pronounced effect on prolactin. Everyone is different so some are more sensitive but generally it is mainly hexarelin you have to watch out for. That and high doses of ghrp-2/6 but the standard 100mcg dose should be fine. I hope you feel better soon. Overdosing prami is no joke... even if I go 0.1ng over at times I can feel like shit.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
lol thanks guys. Feeling better after three half to one hour naps today and getting food in. This am was arms I dont know how i made it through but at least it wasnt legs which is tomorrow, hopefully Ill be %100 for that.

The prami and peps are from Superior so I know it works! Ive been doing no dac 100 3 x with 100 gh-2 in the am 100 gh-6 pm and 300 ipam at night. So far I feel best with the 6, better well being if that makes sense.

Im in my break time mentally and physically and feeling good with these peps and M4 cyp at my trt dose of less than 150 weekly. Its been about a month my strength and conditon is really the same as on higher doses. I like to get bloods every 3-4 months to make sure everything is good.
In my experience higher doses dont really bring the rewards opposed to the risks and money spent. As long as training and diet is done as well as possible I can get by and make gains on much lower doses and simple cycles. Its a better challenge to me.