©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Update

217 this morning. I will say that I am bigger, harder and more vascular than ever. I have a little water weight still and some stubborn fat to drop. But overall feeling great about this.

Tilapia and broccoli for lunch. Again. This is gonna get old quick.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
A little update 10 days out now. I feel like shit! Not much energy for anything, stength still ok at the gym still pushing through not going to crazy at this point.
This is truley I hard sport and I havent even hit the stage yet!

Cardio is 40 min fasted am, I do another 30min to 1 hr walk at night with my son and wife, practicing posing 10 min 3 x a day. I've been working with Kenny Wallach for that lifesaver I had no idea had to pose before.

Diet is just pro/fats now, dropped carbs about 2 weeks ago. I have been getting 400-700 carb/cheats the whole prep. I;ve dropped a bunch of weight this week but I have a feeling Im not getting one till the show. I have a bunch of extra skin from last years weight loss, not much I can do about that. I'll just try my best to be conditioned and present/pose myself well.

Eating Wild Cod, Organic chicken tenders or omega 3 eggs, pre workout I will have a TN iso whey shake as I hit the gym early right after cardio
Fats are Whole eggs, organic evoo, mac oil, organic coconut oil
Sea salt on all meals 6x a day. Yes I'am starving all the time.

I dropped test today, tren/mast/winny/clen/t3/gh till show. All M4 products PG line pretty low doses. First 10 weeks were cyp/eq/gh last 8 have been prop/tren/mast/winny/clen/t3/gh. PG adex and now letro last 2 weeks.

Bp in the 115/65 range Resting HR in the mid 60s

I dont care about placings, just fullflilling a childhood dream of looking like this and getting on a stage. I'm happy just to get there with my Chrons disease and other ailments.

I'am fully looking forward to the rebound as I've been dieting since Dec of 2012! Not just for this contest just in general.
I need food and I need to train heavy LOL!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Z, I love reading your posts! I never knew about your chrons, holy shit!

Just stay right these last few day my man! You got this!

To all, those who first contacted marssel have their samples going out! Everything should be getting out and have wings shortly fellas

Train heavy y'all

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
I've been weighing myself every morning and have hit 230.2 three days in a row.....strange in an of itself........

I'm starting low regarding the AAS,
Right now it's:
350/wk Test P
525/wk Equi
175/wk Tren A
After a couple weeks I'm upping the tren, everything else will be the same throughout. The last few weeks I may through in Halo that I've been holding on to. I've never used it before.

Workouts are short and sweet, 30-40 minutes. Body split in two, training two on one off. I will start adding in some of AtomAnts atomic drops, a few bodyparts at a time, starting with my weaker parts which are calves and chest.

Cardio will depend entirely on how the fat loss goes, I HATE cardio.

Diet I'll slowly add protein as I cut carbs over the course of the contest. Fats I don't worry about as I eat fairly lean in that area.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Ok so I told you guys I have high quality skin calipers from Parrillo.

Last time I was 15.75% at 192lbs.

Today I'm 12.71% at 188lbs.

Obviously measurements were not done professionally so I don't get too caught up with the #'s. Just like to make sure my weight loss is definitely not muscle mass. Hopefully anyway.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Do we post in this threads for updates? I went to the gym for the first time in over a week today. Light workout for every body part just to get me back. I feel great... excluding my left knee but it's getting better each day.

My plan is to use low dose aas, peptides, some syntherol in my calves and diet for the first time in my life haha. Watch me get ripped :) I have decided a change of plan and going for the physique model type of look but still fairly big. I am going to miss my 200g carbs at various meals!!

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Ok so I told you guys I have high quality skin calipers from Parrillo.

Last time I was 15.75% at 192lbs.

Today I'm 12.71% at 188lbs.

Obviously measurements were not done professionally so I don't get too caught up with the #'s. Just like to make sure my weight loss is definitely not muscle mass. Hopefully anyway.

You know, that gives me a good idea...I think I'll just take a few caliper measurements and track those. Not worry about percentage.
Maybe thigh, by my belly button, and chest........

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Do we post in this threads for updates? I went to the gym for the first time in over a week today. Light workout for every body part just to get me back. I feel great... excluding my left knee but it's getting better each day.

My plan is to use low dose aas, peptides, some syntherol in my calves and diet for the first time in my life haha. Watch me get ripped :) I have decided a change of plan and going for the physique model type of look but still fairly big. I am going to miss my 200g carbs at various meals!!

Ultimately, that's the same type of physique I'd like to end up with. Something manageable that can be maintained year round. I'm too old to start trying to be a mass monster, and let's face it, I don't have the commitment, drive, or genetics to get there even if I wanted it.

Looking good guys. Let's all stick with it.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
My end goal is to get up 230 and maintain around 10-12% bf. Should put me bigger than a physique style but not quite big enough to be full body builder. This contest is a chance for me to really see how well I can dial in my diet and how I react to compounds. Always being a skinny/fat guy its a mind trip to see the scale drop at all.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

Yes post in here Elvia

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Weekly update # 2

Had a good leg day, started off with 10 min decent pace running to just loosen up my legs. Concentrated on slow steady movements and held the squeeze and contractions on both leg curls and extensions. Leg press was slow and steady keeping legs under stress for around 5-10 seconds down and up. Those sucked by the way, the wheels felt like jello after those. Then weighted lunges I believe I worked from 60# up to 90#. Finished off the work out with some ab work and now time to rest.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Update #2

Killed legs yeaterday. The family and I went out for a nice cheat meal after top my leg workout. It was my first cheat meal in 16 days. I felt so bloated and gross afterwards that I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.

A big thank you to MB4T. I received my wight loss goodies two days ago from an order I placed before the contest. Flawless transaction from start to finish.

Current cycle
Test c 750 wk
Eq 600 wk
Just started clen and t3 (mb4t)

Here's a pic pic from post work out on,leg day.

image.jpg

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I like how people are numbering there posts. We're not gonna be post police but if you happen to win we might make sure you posted 3x's a week just to be fair. Looks like everyone's on top of it and damn y'all are making me wanna do another blast cycle.

Looking good guys
P

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Quick update:
218lbs this morning.
Just setup my google docs spreadsheet for my macro breakdown. I will post what it looks like for remainder April and update it for May.

I'm gonna have to get really OCD about this stuff to hit my goals.

Training days:
3906 calories 30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fats

Rest days:
50% protein, 25% carbs, 25% fats

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Update #2

Killed legs yeaterday. The family and I went out for a nice cheat meal after top my leg workout. It was my first cheat meal in 16 days. I felt so bloated and gross afterwards that I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.

A big thank you to MB4T. I received my wight loss goodies two days ago from an order I placed before the contest. Flawless transaction from start to finish.

Current cycle
Test c 750 wk
Eq 600 wk
Just started clen and t3 (mb4t)

I'm gonna pick up some clen and T3 myself for the latter phase of my prep.

Not sure if you are using the pure Gear EQ, but I'm on that and loving it. I am an EQ fan and this is bringing some nice vascularity and keeping me full.

Y'all are great... Keep the posts coming.

An Daniel, a Post leg session chest is what's up, but I keep my "cheats" clean, mainly sushi or beef with lots rice and/or potatoes. Just load up on clean carbs when I need to.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back and Traps yesterday. Slowly building my volume back up since I dropped it when doing Keto.

I've changed my training style a bit. I went from very loose to slowing it down a bit to make sure I can feel the contraction.

Chest was actually sore after Tuesdays workout.

Still no cardio yet. I already get up at 3am to get get my training in before work. I'd have to get up at 2:30 to add cardio in.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Back and Traps yesterday. Slowly building my volume back up since I dropped it when doing Keto.

I've changed my training style a bit. I went from very loose to slowing it down a bit to make sure I can feel the contraction.

Chest was actually sore after Tuesdays workout.

Still no cardio yet. I already get up at 3am to get get my training in before work. I'd have to get up at 2:30 to add cardio in.

You should just switch out training time for cardio! (In Jay voice SANDPIG)!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Almost a week out now, I get a refeed/cheat tonight, 400+gr carbs plus 150 for normal meals. I'm on my 2nd meal I feel better already! My metabolism is in overdrive and getting flat I need it. Last Thursday I had 700+ I hit baseline in 2 days then lost almost another 4lb 3 days after. Being this lean already I think that a bit to quick. I dont care I look sick. Shelby is a magician!!

Last leg day today till after show. Didnt go crazy just lots of excersises, pumping, high reps. I did some BB squats I wanted to stay at 135 had a little burst of aggresion put on 225, felt light I was suprised, I stopped at 16 didnt want to push it too much.
I would say between 8-4 weeks out I was my strongest in prep. I was repping 315x15 and 385x8 then. now I feel like I would snap my back with that!

Last edited: