©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
FINALLY!!!!!! Headed to the gym gonna crush arms and abs. Hell may even do an entire body workout. I'm just happy to finally be able to get my therapy in. Been a really stressful week and I definitely need the cleansing the iron brings. Will update with sets weights and what not.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
FINALLY!!!!!! Headed to the gym gonna crush arms and abs. Hell may even do an entire body workout. I'm just happy to finally be able to get my therapy in. Been a really stressful week and I definitely need the cleansing the iron brings. Will update with sets weights and what not.

Have a great session matey :)

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
All sets 30 seconds or less rest

Bench
135 warm up#10
185@8
185@6 close grip
195@4
195@4 close grip

Dips non weighted 10
+25@10
+45@10
+55@10
+65@9

Push downs
15@70
13@80
8@85
6@85

Reverse grip one arm push down
Each arm
10@30
10@20
10@20
10@20

One arm straight hand push down
10@30
10@40
10@40
10@40

Body weight pull up straight grip
8 last two extremely slow negative
6 same as above
4 same as above

Ex bar cable curl
10@100
10@80
10@60
10@40
40 til failure

Weighted decline sit up

10@25
15@25
10@25
8@25

Oblique crunches weighted
10@25
10@25
10@25
8@25

Now it's time to go ingest massive amounts of food. Arms are so dead it's unreal.... I seriously love this shit ;-)

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

Push yesterday followed by 30 minutes of cardio. That's all the time I had. Probably should've done HIT instead.

Pump in all bodyparts still amazing.

Yesterday I bumped the T-Bol up to 70 mgs and the Tren to 100mgs both daily.

Last night should've been my normal cheat meal but I skipped it and today I am going to have a cheat post workout instead. Figured my body would etter utilize everything as I cut baway back on the carbs for my last two meals yesterday.
Even the one I'm eating now is only about half as many carbs as usual.

Think I will eat as much french toast slathered with syrup as I can get down my throat.:D

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Woohooooo!!!!! Got asked last night if I was "on them roidz" life time goal achieved. Literally made my night :) family is complimenting me on my size often and close friends are getting all touchy feely. I cannot say thank you enough to m4 when you have to fight tooth and nail for every pound gained all your your life and then are finally able to get yourself somewhat to where you want to be it is an unreal feeling. I am aware that being asked if I was "on" isn't much of a life goal but when family genetics are 6'6" and 180 and I was 5'10" 185 I had pretty much pushed myself to all that I could. This comp and m4's products have helped me hit a relatively simple goal for most of us but for me it has been a milestone that I honestly never thought possible. What I love about this is I can now push so much further than I ever thought possible.

Little somewhat emotional bit.....(fair warning)
Divorce will do a hell of a number on a mans self esteem and self image especially when said man was replaced by a gentleman that is 6'4 " 250ish and basically was never told about leg days. I'm not going to lie I started this whole journey to show her how I could be that big muscular dude she wanted but somewhere along the line it turned into me just making myself better for me and achieving a goal that I always wanted but never thought possible. Now I have hit my goal that I started out with it isn't enough because it's not about her anymore it's about me getting myself better and being happy with my physique, I started this a yr and a half ago to make her want me back and now I could care less what she thinks of me and only am worried about how I see myself. It's amazing how our minds change and see things. I want to thank all of y'all for helping me along the way. I have a long long way to go but I am sure with the guide nice I get here I can reach where I would like to be.....

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Weight update.........today was 228.5,,,,so it's going up!
But I lost a mm on the 3-spot skinfold.

Per the skinfold I'm at 7.75%........haha, I wish!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
184 today

Skipped cardio after yesterdays pull session. I've been feeling Lethargic the last few days.

Think I may have reached my limit on the Tren and have a Prolactin issue. Yes I can see/feel it in my nipples. I've been treating it as estrogen though.

So I skipped my Tren dosage yesterday and may even not take it today either. Then I will start back up at 50 or 60 mgs ED.

Anyway traps are sore as hel this morning from the rack deads I did yesterday.

405x10 coming to a complete stop at the bottom on each reps. Usually I do touch and go. This was way more intense.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday was good in the gym. Done chest and back and rotated between the 2 for a lot of sets. I finished with calves like I usually do. Looked like this...

Warm up
Pull Ups
Smith Machine Chest Press (slight incline)
Machine Pullovers
Pec Deck
Cable Rows
Hexagon Press
Dead Lift
Seated Calf Raises
Calf Extensions
Cardio... Rowing Machine

I should be going the gym in a bit. Will probably do legs and maybe add in a few other bits :)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Week 7, Update #1

No workout today. I'm at work and we've been making runs all damn day. Stupid people are busy today. Just got done with dinner. I felt bad cuz I haven't eaten a meal with my crew in the last few months, so I broke down and ate burgers and tots with everyone tonight. Couldn't help myself , went overboard on all of it.

Weight was down to 245 yesterday morning. That's 15lbs+ that I'm down since the start of the contest. Not nearly as much as I had hoped to lose, but as my weight goes down I can feel it getting harder to drop each pound. It'll probably get even harder as I approach my target weight. Back to the grind tomorrow.

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Holy shitballs, Took a shot in the quad friday. Could not move at all yesterday and today was just as bad. Its like it leaked down my leg and made a knot in my sweep that is painful as hell. Anyways went hit a little chest today and went for higher reps. Warmed up did 135 35 times. Then racked on 225 and hit it 30 times with no assist. The most ive ever hit before was 26 times so i was fuckin pumped to say the least. Still sitting at 240 but leaning out. So im Going to start upping macro's slowly and see if I can make this 245-250 mark before cutting down.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I think my biggest issue might e over training. So I am not doing anything today. There will be no weights tmrw but I'll probably do cardio.

Then on Weds. I will start back on my old split where I only train each body part once per week.

Yesterday's workout was decent considering I almost didn't go. Even did 30 mins of cardio.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
I think my biggest issue might e over training. So I am not doing anything today. There will be no weights tmrw but I'll probably do cardio.

Then on Weds. I will start back on my old split where I only train each body part once per week.

Yesterday's workout was decent considering I almost didn't go. Even did 30 mins of cardio.

It could be. For my workouts I usually am amble to just keep doing my two way split for several days in a row, always two, sometimes up to 5 days before needing a day off. Lately I have been able to go 3 days in a row but now it's just two and then a day off. That's probably best anyway.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Finally feeling much better......
Decline x7, dips x12, DB Bench x13
Pulldowns x8, t-Bar x12, cable rows x15
Lateral raises x12, x22
Shrugs x 12
Leg press calves, sets to failure, no rest, at 450, 360, 270, 180, hard to walk LOL

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
So still holding at 210-211lbs. Staying pretty dry and vascular.

Added Clen this week and increased T3. Dropping carbs lower and only around WO window.

Got some Letro and Prami to help the gyno. Hope it subsides quickly.

Otherwise feeling great, a bit flat, but let's see.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Still feeling like shit. Cut way back on the Tren in an effort to get more sleep.

Took Monday off completely and did 40 mins. of cardio yesterday. felt good tiill around noon then started to feel it again.

My legs just feel so heavy at that point.

Remember that cold I caught from my son over two weeks ago? It's still not 100% gone.