©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
First night of the tren sweats woke up with the bed soaked and me starving, ate two bowls of cereal then back to bed. Legs still nice and full from last nights leg work out. Forgot to dose my letro this morning I'll get it when i get home from work. Starting to really see the muscle striations during my workouts and am noticing veins in my shoulders I didn't know I had :) even saw a few ab veins Sunday which so so cool. Back up to 178 this morning so I just need to keep eating heavy and I'll hit 180 again.

@sandpig- hey bro I know that scale is a mind trip but if you are anything like me we look better at this175-180 than we did at 190 easily. Don't let the scale jack you to much :)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
ive heard more than one person who got their insurance to pay say: tell the doc its very painful at times, even hard to sleep when you roll over on your chest. That it causes daily problems like that, and also how bad it messes your head up. From what these few ppl said, basically if you say it causes pain, discomfort, and depression the ins companies should pay for it. If you just said, i hate how this looks, i want surgery-they treat it as cosmetic and wont cover it.

Awesome bro. I'll give that a shot.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
@sandpig- hey bro I know that scale is a mind trip but if you are anything like me we look better at this175-180 than we did at 190 easily. Don't let the scale jack you to much :)

No doubt. I get major compliments all the time now.
But damn it, I wanna be a big boy! :cool:

You'd think that after thirty plus years of training I would realize that I will never be as big as I want.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Roughly .625 mg a day getting those dang little tabs to cut right has been proving to be a pain

I just mentioned about letro so will put it here too. I am taking about 500mcg per night now. This may be too much information but honestly my libido is night and day different after starting letro. I am surprised by this. We all know what high dosed letro can do to libido. Usually my libido on tren is sky high but this time round it's been declining fast. I must have needed the letro. The size of my flaccid penis is much bigger too and I keep getting erections all the time! I am using MT2 too but have been on it for a long time so it's definitely the letro.

I am sure it will start having the opposite effect though as I bump the dose up and the longer I stay on it. I am gonna up to 1mg per night soon. I am drying out well though and have noticed lots more vascularity in my legs... even my feet are more vascular :D

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Damn. I've been doing 2.5mg /night Letro to kill my gyno. Works great libido still there.

Then again I'm on a good amount of TP also along with Tren.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
I had started to develop a small bump under each nip so I increased my dosage to to the current .625/day puffiness and bumps have gone down on just that.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Mine where pretty sizable. Asin @25/day wasn't enough to keep it down while on Tren. They got bigger and harder.

Asin + Letro + Prami and 2 weeks later they are already much better. Should be gone in 2 weeks.

Then taper off Letro and maintain with Asin. And off the Tren.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't shaved and not pumped but was getting a wash before and thought I look half decent so got some quick pics taken. I haven't even started dieting seriously so excited to see what I can do in the next few weeks. I just started my clen too. Been training like a mad man but no cardio... a few 10 mins on rowing machine but that's it. I start Marssels Adrol soon too... time to blow up those muscles :D

images

post image online

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Forgot to get on scale this morning. Probably better off. lol

40 minutes of cardio yesterday. All this cardio is really having an effect at work. My legs are always "heavy".

Gonna start doing more "ab Cardio". Hopefully this helps.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Forgot to get on scale this morning. Probably better off. lol
Finally!!! Now do that everyday!

Yes your right about the heavy legs, I noticed that alot the last few weeks of prep. Its weird they are still strong but walking and normal activities become hard lol. And doing what you do for work is a killer man.

Finally holding down some food. Immodium seemed to help alot. I didnt miss any training,cardio or meals though. In fact my strength seems to keep going up. I lost a few lbs due to the direah but it could have been much worse if aas or me not eating was not in the equation.
Chrons sucks and dont wish it on my worst enemy.
Off day today, feels strange I wish I could train 7x a week sometimes.
I will be getting some good eating in over the next few days. My brother gets married on Friday, rehersal dinner Thursday, pool party Saturday and I have family in town for the wedding so you know going out to eat alot too.
I should make up those few lbs easy just have to watch the Chrons

Good thing its offseason!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401292828.981953.jpg

Brekky. No carb.

4 eggs, king salmon, light olive oil, capers and mandatory shriracha.

Also had some bulletproof coffee earlier.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Paper plates and plastic fork.... Because I'm moving this weekend so everything is in boxes.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

Chest and calves yesterday followed by 15 minutes of non stop ab work.

My freakin calves are killing me this morning! I have no idea what I did so different that would cause this other than pushing most sets closer to failure than usual.

Chest is a bit sore too so looks like a great workout overall.

Today's a high carb day. Looking forward to it.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Salmon patties with some veggies mixed in. Red bell pepper and parsley maybe?
On grilled portobello shroom heads.

Shriracha on top of course.