©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
so curc required more peg. Dont have the DMI in yet so wont try that for another week or two as it was out of stock from where i ordered. But just did first .2 ml of resveratrol and .2 of curcumin in same pin, went through 27g without heating up, but i will probably when increasing dosage, go down to a 25g. Got the normal effects i got last time right upon pinning. It feels like my heart relaxes a little and i feel slightly calmer. Excited to up the dosage and get this back in the routine!

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
just realized i mis-typed my dosage of first pin of curc and resv. It was .4 ml of each so total of .8 ml. So that would be 40mg curc and 40mg resv.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
just realized i mis-typed my dosage of first pin of curc and resv. It was .4 ml of each so total of .8 ml. So that would be 40mg curc and 50mg resv. the resveratrol is a suspension and reduced some while heating, so concentration increased from the 100mg/ml intention. That was the same as before, but this time it was a perfect 40ml yield out of 50ml intended according to amount of product used, so mg/ml increased 20.

***late edit after time expired, changed mg/ml to account for reduction of liquid

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
After reading more on curcumin, I'm not sure that PEG is a suitable solvent due to it's high pH. Curcumin decomposes in higher pH.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Very good thread, I may have to give this a try for the curc!

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Today is brew day. Going to be experimenting with solubility and combining DMI, PEG 400, Tween 80. Gonna see whats possible. Looking to hopefully use mostly DMI as its very thin compared to others. If could mainly use DMI, thickness of formula would be greatly improved. Will keep updated.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So interestingly, started with the tween 80. Got 3 grams of curc in 10ml's of Tween 80 so far. Heat is very important. Really helps get that last bit of curc to dissolve. So that is interesting because if I add 2 mls of water to that solution, it would be 200mg/ml in tween 80 and water and tween 80 at 67% concentration/ml. Only thing is it is thick for sure. Probably gonna be using a 23g to pin this formula if it gets my approval for use. Right now I am slowly cooling the solution to see if it will crash at room temp and not heated or stirred.

So this is a good result so far. Because can always dilute it to 100mg/ml or even 150mg/ml and have less Tween 80 per ml.

Will keep updated as brew day unfolds.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
damn pressed post when I didnt want to lol.

So back to the drawing board. the tween 80 solution is way too thick. Would work maybe lower concentration, but I really want to get 200mg/ml or higher. So now I just did some DMI in a quick run, so far that is the best one so far. Still have to wait for it to cool and all and see if it will crash, but really got good hopes for this DMI batch, its so thin and actually didnt take as much DMI as i thought. Next update to come later today in a few hours

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Dudes! So just waiting on a cool down to test if new DMI batch at 250mg/ml (Chyea!!) will crash or not. DMI used at 68.75% of solution and stuff is nice and thin! rest of solution is powder, BA, and water. Going to let this batch cool to room temp, and if it still looks good Im gonna go for a 150ml batch. Stoked on this dudes I cant believe it. Hope it holds at room temp. If it does Im gonna bust out the bigger batch tonight. Crazy how 3 mls per week could give us 750mg/week lol!

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Awesome. Tween may have a use but not in high concentration. I would be worried about its surfactant properties.

Where did you purchase your DMI from?

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Ya dmi blew the shit out of tween. Tween was too thick for use and only 200mg/ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So made 150ml successfully. Just can't get the damn stuff to filter! I don't know why I've tried switching filters and not even able to get one drop through! Any ideas?

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Might have to try another filter material, like glass or polypropylene.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Ya that's what I was thinking was a different type of membrane

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
hey man guy from PM (we were talking!)

so I sent you a PM over there update this morning, what great timing as I am also independently working on the curc injections.

I made the 50mg/ml oil however what did end up happening is that a lot was filtered out....so in all likelihood I have more like 25mg/ml solution.

If your solution is a dark orange/red and it is not filtering, then what you have is a suspension and not a solution. If it was a solution, then it would filter, as the curcumin can pass through a .2 filter when in solution. Just my thoughts! What typically happens when you have a darker "solution" is it is probably a suspension and you just can't tell. Best to leave it for a few days and watch it settle (not crash because that denotes it was a solution at one point!).

It would filter if it was a solution I think! :lightbulb:

No research suggests curcumin can hold at 200-250mg/ml in ANY solvent (even DMSO which is the universally accepted solvent in clinical animal studies). With pure DMSO it is 65mg/ml MAXIMUM (under ideal temps).

We should shoot for a 50mg/ml solution and take daily shots of .5-1ml imo

I'm curious if you get the solution to filter what the color change will be (denoting a loss in mg/ml)

The fact that filtering 10ml of my 50mg/ml ended up completely clogging the filter means that there is some loss from suspension --> solution

I'll take a pic of the vials though, they are beauties! :headbang:

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
haha sorry for huge file expanding out screen ;) They kinda remind me of tren (and the old days haha)! Except the curc pumps you up and gives you endurance and pain relief without making you an asshole like tren does :D